K.W.C. Error Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: K.W.C. Error Thread

Post by Gigantis »

GigaBowserG wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:ya, I checked and I think it is something with my cromebook
Nope! It was indeed misdirecting, fixed it as the update went live earlier :)
We had another update? What changed? Everything looks the same.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Gigantis wrote:
GigaBowserG wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:ya, I checked and I think it is something with my cromebook
Nope! It was indeed misdirecting, fixed it as the update went live earlier :)
We had another update? What changed? Everything looks the same.
Not every update is a "radically change everything" one. Probably was a minor fix one.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Match 304 has been added to the list, so Heisei Mothra is retired. Though her little photo still says otherwise.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Gigantis wrote:Match 304 has been added to the list, so Heisei Mothra is retired. Though her little photo still says otherwise.
Noted. Will try and get to that with the next match.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I think the roster statistics page has a glitch. Some of the titles are grey instead of blue, and they ones that are blue aren't very spaced out.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Match 313 disappeared.

Apparently match 314 broke TohoKingdom.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:37 pm Match 313 disappeared.

Apparently match 314 broke TohoKingdom.
Going to fix that with today's update. In the meantime, enjoy the match! ;)
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Match 315 is being listed as Legendary Godzilla vs Colossal Titan on the KWC page.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm not too sure if this really counts as an error but it came to me recently: don't numbers usually come before letters? In that case, shouldn't Anguirus 2001 be the first monster listed on the roster statistics instead of Showa Anguirus?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Gigantis wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:35 am I'm not too sure if this really counts as an error but it came to me recently: don't numbers usually come before letters? In that case, shouldn't Anguirus 2001 be the first monster listed on the roster statistics instead of Showa Anguirus?
Technically yes. However, that was a creative decision on our part to put numbers below letters as opposed to above.

Pair of kings.

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

Clicking on Match 346 sends me to match 340. Anyone else have this issue, or just me?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Ultragodzillafan wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:51 pm Clicking on Match 346 sends me to match 340. Anyone else have this issue, or just me?
No, I'm getting the same result. Ya screwed up once again, Greyshot.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:56 pm
Ultragodzillafan wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:51 pm Clicking on Match 346 sends me to match 340. Anyone else have this issue, or just me?
No, I'm getting the same result. Ya screwed up once again, Greyshot.
Less Greyshot and more higher ups. We'll get that fixed up soon (hopefully).

Pair of kings.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So i checked the roster statistics.. erm, where did Godzillasaurus' slot go? His name still shows up on the top listing all the monsters, but his index car disappeared.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Holy cow, looks like Godzillasaurus has been off the grid completely since February... Fixed :)
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

On Match 386's link, the title reads King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. Bagan vs. Legion. Problem is that Bagan and Legion were teaming up and didn't fight each other at all

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:14 pm On Match 386's link, the title reads King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. Bagan vs. Legion. Problem is that Bagan and Legion were teaming up and didn't fight each other at all
It's just the main KWC page link; the actual page for 386 has "&" in both the header title and the banner title. Will try and get that fixed up in a minute.

Pair of kings.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

The revised match 45 link goes to match 44 instead.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

HillyHulk wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:22 pm The revised match 45 link goes to match 44 instead.
It's been fixed. Thanks, whoever you are.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

mikelcho wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:35 am
HillyHulk wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:22 pm The revised match 45 link goes to match 44 instead.
It's been fixed. Thanks, whoever you are.
You're welcome, somebody-I-don't-know.