KWC Dibs topic!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Re: KWC Dibs topic!

Post by HillyHulk »

Good, thanks! (Whew!) I was worried for a bit. Also, I sent it through my Yahoo account. I'd like to know how to send it through here that way I can do it the way I'm supposed to from now on.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

HillyHulk wrote:Good, thanks! (Whew!) I was worried for a bit. Also, I sent it through my Yahoo account. I'd like to know how to send it through here that way I can do it the way I'm supposed to from now on.
You send it to either three versifiers DinoMaster, GodzillavsJason or SpanishBulldog63 which then they'll tell you if its good enough before sending it to Grey or KaijuX. Sometimes they might not respond but that means it is a good thing that it had been approved.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:Good, thanks! (Whew!) I was worried for a bit. Also, I sent it through my Yahoo account. I'd like to know how to send it through here that way I can do it the way I'm supposed to from now on.
You send it to either three versifiers DinoMaster, GodzillavsJason or SpanishBulldog63 which then they'll tell you if its good enough before sending it to Grey or KaijuX. Sometimes they might not respond but that means it is a good thing that it had been approved.
In regards to how, there is a Private Message at the top right of the Tohokingdom forum page. Click on 'Priviate Messages' and you can create a message to send to the verifiers.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

One last thing: how do I send my work documents (the thing I use for these fights) to these people?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

HillyHulk wrote:One last thing: how do I send my work documents (the thing I use for these fights) to these people?
You copy-paste the text in the document into a PM and send it to one of the verifiers.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Okay, thanks. I'll stop pestering everyone now.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

HillyHulk wrote:Okay, thanks. I'll stop pestering everyone now.
You weren't pestering any of us. You got questions you just ask. Don't ever feel that way and welcome to the site and K.W.C. It's always a pleasure to have a new writer joining the K.W.C. Community. :D

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

HillyHulk wrote:Okay, thanks. I'll stop pestering everyone now.
I hope to see more quality matches from you soon! :huge:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

I would like to have dibs on Bemular vs. Gomora vs. Red King. I've already finished writing the fight (I finished it awhile ago, actually).

Added in 1 day 1 hour 33 minutes 24 seconds:
I just had a thought: did someone already call dibs on this fight?
Last edited by HillyHulk on Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

HillyHulk wrote:I would like to have dibs on Bemular vs. Gomora vs. Red King. I've already finished writing the fight (I finished it awhile ago, actually).

Added in 1 day 1 hour 33 minutes 24 seconds:
I just had a thought: did someone already call dibs on this fight?
Nope. It's all yours, buddy.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Sweet! I already sent a match (as I've talked about it) so when would it be a good time to send it?

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

HillyHulk wrote:Sweet! I already sent a match (as I've talked about it) so when would it be a good time to send it?
Whenever you're done with it, send it any time after that. Perhaps look it over a few times beforehand to check for spelling errors or if there's anything you want to get rid of or include, but if you think it's alright, just send it whenever.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Before I claim this next match, I need to ask: is Gamera vs Destoroyah free? I looked it up but it wasn't clear whether or not they really claimed it.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

HillyHulk wrote:Before I claim this next match, I need to ask: is Gamera vs Destoroyah free? I looked it up but it wasn't clear whether or not they really claimed it.
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty confident that one is free. So have at it! :)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

KaijuX wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:Before I claim this next match, I need to ask: is Gamera vs Destoroyah free? I looked it up but it wasn't clear whether or not they really claimed it.
I mean I've done Destoroyah vs. Gamera vs. Orga. But that's not the same thing, I guess :lol:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

To Godzillafan1954: I'm sure that'll be awesome.
In General: Alright good.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
I mean I've done Destoroyah vs. Gamera vs. Orga. But that's not the same thing, I guess :lol:
I mean we did had a match similar to a other match with one monster missing before, Godzillasaurus Vs. Varan.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

I would like to call dibs on a match for Yogust: Ganimes vs. Gezora, vs. Kamoebas.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

HillyHulk wrote:I would like to call dibs on a match for Yogust: Ganimes vs. Gezora, vs. Kamoebas.
Unfortunately, with Monster Months, there are already a preset amount of matches set and ready for the month. You can try to get it in there, but you'll have to REALLY write it really quickly before the end of the month.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Is it alright if I un dib? Because I'm having second thoughts.