KWC Dibs topic!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Crocartes
Yojimbo

Re: KWC Dibs topic!

Post by Crocartes »

Thanks soulgodzilla! I just joined, but I've been lurking/reading K.W.C since I think 2004/2005? I've been wanting to write some matches forever, and have finally found the impetus to do so.

Glad you think the idea sounds cool Birdman! I was inspired by someone on here mentioning that King Ghidorah (Heisei) needed some character development, and came up with this match idea. Unfortunately, he's not available as of shortly ago, so I found a way to make the premise work with GKG instead! I'm really looking forward to writing it.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Crocartes wrote:Thanks soulgodzilla! I just joined, but I've been lurking/reading K.W.C since I think 2004/2005? I've been wanting to write some matches forever, and have finally found the impetus to do so.

Glad you think the idea sounds cool Birdman! I was inspired by someone on here mentioning that King Ghidorah (Heisei) needed some character development, and came up with this match idea. Unfortunately, he's not available as of shortly ago, so I found a way to make the premise work with GKG instead! I'm really looking forward to writing it.
Hey, you were just like me. I found out about this website since I believe either Match 69 or 70 was were the most recent match back then.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Crocartes
Yojimbo

Post by Crocartes »

soulgodzilla wrote: Hey, you were just like me. I found out about this website since I believe either Match 69 or 70 was were the most recent match back then.
Nice! It's cool to know that there's other people who have been around for quite a while, though "been around" is rather generous for me since I was just reading.

I think I joined sometime between match 35 and Match 50. I remember reading the Anguirus matches first as he was my favorite, and I caught the Bagan matches shortly after they were posted I believe.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Crocartes wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Hey, you were just like me. I found out about this website since I believe either Match 69 or 70 was were the most recent match back then.
Nice! It's cool to know that there's other people who have been around for quite a while, though "been around" is rather generous for me since I was just reading.

I think I joined sometime between match 35 and Match 50. I remember reading the Anguirus matches first as he was my favorite, and I caught the Bagan matches shortly after they were posted I believe.
Dang, you were around allot longer.

I first came to this site when me and my friend found and read Anguirus Vs Baragon.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I can dibs on Rogue Titan & Ultraman vs King Ghidorah (Heisei)

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:I can dibs on Rogue Titan & Ultraman vs King Ghidorah (Heisei)
King Ghidorah (Heisei) can’t be used since he’s gonna be retired, a g a i n . So you might have to use a different Ghidorah like Mecha King Ghidorah, Grand King Ghidorah or Desghidorah.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Wed May 29, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:I can dibs on Rogue Titan & Ultraman vs King Ghidorah (Heisei)
King Ghidorah matches are no longer being accepted for the K.W.C, as he is being retired (again) alongside Daigoro and Goliath. You can still write the match and send it off to the K.W.C.E. instead.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

As everyone else has said, Heisei Ghidorah, Goliath, and Daigoro are being retired. You can either write that match for the KWCE or you can substitute Heisei Ghidorah with another Ghidorah.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Oh i did not know this. I will have to replace King Ghidorah (Heisei) with Mecha King Ghidorah then. So I call dibs on Rogue Titan & Ultraman vs Mecha King Ghidorah.

Added in 12 days 2 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds:
Submitted Rogue Titan & Ultraman vs Mecha King Ghidorah. I now call dibs on Everyone vs Desghidorah, Grand King Ghidorah, Monster X & Orochi. I do have a question though. I don't know where to ask since I am still fairly new to this site. (Hopefully one of the administrators are reading) Can I turn Godzilla Jr into Super Godzilla? I know that Super Godzilla is under Godzilla (Heisei)'s abilities but I was wondering if i could be a little creative with Super Godzilla.
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:Oh i did not know this. I will have to replace King Ghidorah (Heisei) with Mecha King Ghidorah then. So I call dibs on Rogue Titan & Ultraman vs Mecha King Ghidorah.

Submitted Rogue Titan & Ultraman vs Mecha King Ghidorah. I now call dibs on Everyone vs Desghidorah, Grand King Ghidorah, Monster X & Orochi. I do have a question though. I don't know where to ask since I am still fairly new to this site. (Hopefully one of the administrators are reading) Can I turn Godzilla Jr into Super Godzilla? I know that Super Godzilla is under Godzilla (Heisei)'s abilities but I was wondering if i could be a little creative with Super Godzilla.
You can’t write Junior turning into Godzilla (Heisei), meaning that you can’t have him turn into Super Godzilla.

But what you can do is write Junior smashing a few crystals to enter Critical Mass.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

soulgodzilla wrote:
FatBaconUnicorn wrote:Oh i did not know this. I will have to replace King Ghidorah (Heisei) with Mecha King Ghidorah then. So I call dibs on Rogue Titan & Ultraman vs Mecha King Ghidorah.

You can’t write Junior turning into Godzilla (Heisei), meaning that you can’t have him turn into Super Godzilla.

But what you can do is write Junior smashing a few crystals to enter Critical Mass.
Yeah Seems legit. Just figured I would ask. Thanks for the help.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:

Yeah Seems legit. Just figured I would ask. Thanks for the help.
No problem.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Finished Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs Krystalak. just haven't submitted it to the verifiers yet.

gonna dib Zilla vs Godzilla (Heisei) now this one feels like one that should have been done before so can anyone tell me if i need to make this a round 2 match or not?
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:Finished Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs Krystalak. just haven't submitted it to the verifiers yet.

gonna dib Zilla vs Godzilla (Heisei) now this one feels like one that should have been done before so can anyone tell me if i need to make this a round 2 match or not?
I can’t recall of someone wrote it or not.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

You're thinking of Godzilla vs. Zilla vs. Desghidorah.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:You're thinking of Godzilla vs. Zilla vs. Desghidorah.
oh, so Godzilla vs Zilla never happened before? that's weird, you think that would be one of the first in people's minds.... ah well.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
oh, so Godzilla vs Zilla never happened before? that's weird, you think that would be one of the first in people's minds.... ah well.
Not to mention, Kiryu Vs Destoroyah or Godzilla Vs Ultraman or King Ghidorah Vs Gyaos.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Not to mention, Kiryu Vs Destoroyah or Godzilla Vs Ultraman or King Ghidorah Vs Gyaos.
or Cyber Godzilla vs Kiryu for that mater.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
or Cyber Godzilla vs Kiryu for that mater.
Or Baragon Vs Magu- oh, wait.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

I have completed Anguirus and Jet Jaguar vs Gezora and Varan a few days ago

Dibs on Orochi vs Legion: Round 2
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.