KWC Dibs topic!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Re: KWC Dibs topic!

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

Birdman wrote:
GodzillavsZilla wrote:Calling dibs on Bemular vs Wargilgar.
How could you betray GVJ like this?
Because of that time he said KaijuX left during one of the Committee Reads videos :P.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Edit: Nevermind this, I rescind. Got too much to write already...
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

It's probably too early but if possible I'd like to call dibs on Axor vs. King Cobra. What better way to have to have a fight between two cobra themed kaijus by having it set in India's capital New Delhi especially considering the King cobra is their national reptile. ;)

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ I wouldn't start on that immediately; if only because we haven't received Greyshot's word of who'll be added and who won't. Going off of the poll, I feel like Ts-Eh-Go has a secure spot for being the next GTS monster for the list. As far as the others in the (presumably) Top 4... We'll see.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

KaijuX wrote:^ I wouldn't start on that immediately; if only because we haven't received Greyshot's word of who'll be added and who won't. Going off of the poll, I feel like Ts-Eh-Go has a secure spot for being the next GTS monster for the list. As far as the others in the (presumably) Top 4... We'll see.
Duty noted then.

I'll still write it though but won't send it in or anything, just at the time being until further notice post it on my Deviantart account. After all Saw-U-In-1/2 (Kaiju-Brawler911) has done some matches with the G:TAS monsters on there supposedly not sent. ;)
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Calling dibs on Daigoro and Komodoithrax vs. Megaguirus vs. Skullcrawler.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Gonna go ahead and claim dibs on Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Balkzardan and Utsuno Ikusagami and Balkzardan vs. Kumasogami and Desghidorah.

This will be an duology in case anyone notices.

mechagodzilla27
Yojimbo

Post by mechagodzilla27 »

calling dibs on king kong vs godzillasaurus
time to protect people

:mechagodzilla:

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

mechagodzilla27 wrote:calling dibs on king kong vs godzillasaurus
I'm afraid to say, but Godzillasaurus is going to be retired; all matches involving Godzillasaurus as a combatant will unfortunately be rejected. I can present the KWCE as an alternate option if you still want to write the match, but no more submissions for Godzillasaurus.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

mechagodzilla27
Yojimbo

KaijuX wrote:
I'm afraid to say, but Godzillasaurus is going to be retired; all matches involving Godzillasaurus as a combatant will unfortunately be rejected. I can present the KWCE as an alternate option if you still want to write the match, but no more submissions for Godzillasaurus.
did not know that
time to protect people

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

mechagodzilla27 wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
did not know that
Yeah, Godzillasaurus was retired a couple months back, but as compromise, how about pitting Godzilla Junior against Kong?

Godzilla Junior IS a Godzillasaur, only difference is he's capable of using the atomic breath due to being exposed to Godzilla's radiation, but of course when writing the match, you wouldn't have to include the atomic breath if you don't want to, so you could write Junior as a normal Godzillasaur if you'd like.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sat May 26, 2018 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

mechagodzilla27
Yojimbo

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
mechagodzilla27 wrote:
KaijuX wrote: I'm afraid to say, but Godzillasaurus is going to be retired; all matches involving Godzillasaurus as a combatant will unfortunately be rejected. I can present the KWCE as an alternate option if you still want to write the match, but no more submissions for Godzillasaurus.
did not know that
Yeah, Godzillasaurus was retired a couple months back, but as compromise, how about pitting Godzilla Junior against Kong?

Godzilla Junior IS a Godzillasaur, only difference is he's capable of using the atomic breath due to being exposed to Godzilla's radiation, but of course when writing the match, you wouldn't have to include the atomic breath if you don't want to, so you could write Junior as a normal Godzillasaur if you'd like.
you know what i am canceling writing kwc matches instead i am going to make a godzilla timeline on fanfiction.net
time to protect people

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

^ Ooooooooooook... Have fun with that...

Anyway, are we allowed to dib battles featured in films? Such as doing our own take on Burning Godzilla vs. Destroyah or King Kong vs. Mechani-Kong?
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Anyway, are we allowed to dib battles featured in films? Such as doing our own take on Burning Godzilla vs. Destroyah or King Kong vs. Mechani-Kong?
That's completely fine! :)

Pair of kings.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

KaijuX wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:Anyway, are we allowed to dib battles featured in films? Such as doing our own take on Burning Godzilla vs. Destroyah or King Kong vs. Mechani-Kong?
That's completely fine! :)
Alright, just clarifying cause I had never seen it done.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Alright, just clarifying cause I had never seen it done.
I mean, if you want to be technical, we have Godzilla vs. Hedorah (albeit with the Heisei version) and Godzilla vs. Bagan (which is VERY much a Super Godzilla homage), but both offer a different perspective and execution of how they're handled.

Pair of kings.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

KaijuX wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:Alright, just clarifying cause I had never seen it done.
I mean, if you want to be technical, we have Godzilla vs. Hedorah (albeit with the Heisei version) and Godzilla vs. Bagan (which is VERY much a Super Godzilla homage), but both offer a different perspective and execution of how they're handled.
Well, that's my point, it was still a different Godzilla fighting Hedorah though, not the Showa version, so that doesn't exactly count as a movie rematch. I was referring to the exact same monsters who had fought in a previous film coming back to duke it out again only in KWC form, with the writers liberties.
#slatternking

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

I've already sent this match to Tyler Trieschock, but I was hoping it would accepted if I did this properly. Here it goes: Iris vs. Desghidorah.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

HillyHulk wrote:I've already sent this match to Tyler Trieschock, but I was hoping it would accepted if I did this properly. Here it goes: Iris vs. Desghidorah.
If you already sent it off, don't worry about it! :) It'll just take a long while before it's uploaded, that's all. In the meantime, welcome to Toho Kingdom! And more specifically, welcome to the KWC! :D

Pair of kings.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

KaijuX wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:I've already sent this match to Tyler Trieschock, but I was hoping it would accepted if I did this properly. Here it goes: Iris vs. Desghidorah.
If you already sent it off, don't worry about it! :) It'll just take a long while before it's uploaded, that's all. In the meantime, welcome to Toho Kingdom! And more specifically, welcome to the KWC! :D
Yes welcome to the K.W.C! Especially since your match was just posted to the main site :lol:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon