KWC Dibs topic!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: KWC Dibs topic!

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Dibs on Bagorah vs. M.U.T.O. Prime.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Dibs on Gorosaurus vs. Gezora
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:Or, I could use Bagan instead since we don’t get allot of Round 2 matches.
I believe there was someone else interested in tackling Bagan vs. MUTO Prime and serves as a sequel to Match 180. You're still free to do your own thing with it, but just mostly a heads up. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Or, I could use Bagan instead since we don’t get allot of Round 2 matches.
I believe there was someone else interested in tackling Bagan vs. MUTO Prime and serves as a sequel to Match 180. You're still free to do your own thing with it, but just mostly a heads up. ;)
Alright, glad to hear that. I suppose I could plan on a Muto Prime match where he pits my favorite version of the King Of Terror.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Dibs on Destoroyah vs Monsterverse Rodan and Muto
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dibs on King Kong vs Monster X, Gigan, Rodan, Anguirus, King Caesar, Ebirah, Zilla, Kamacuras, and Kumonga.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Dibs on King Kong vs Monster X, Gigan, Rodan, Anguirus, King Caesar, Ebirah, Zilla, Kamacuras, and Kumonga.
legitimately curious to see if Kong will win this. he does need a couple more wins to his belt after getting pummeled for a while.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Dibs on Kamoebas vs Baragon.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Dibs on King Kong vs Monster X, Gigan, Rodan, Anguirus, King Caesar, Ebirah, Zilla, Kamacuras, and Kumonga.
All at once lmfao
Image Image

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Birdman wrote:Dibs on Bagorah vs. M.U.T.O. Prime.
looking forward to that

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

dibs off Manda vs Gamera, found it kinda hard to write. i wanna do a King Caesar match,but i'm gonna need a bit more time to think of a plot. so before that happens, i'll dib Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs Cyber Godzilla.

EDIT: After spending my entire day yesterday trying to write Mecha G vs Cyber G, i couldn't find a way to make it good. after that, i actually realized an idea that made could make Manda vs Gamera an easier match to do.

TLDR, I'm Dibbing Manda vs Gamera again because i have problems making up my mind. :P
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

tyrantgoji wrote:dibs off Manda vs Gamera, found it kinda hard to write. i wanna do a King Caesar match,but i'm gonna need a bit more time to think of a plot. so before that happens, i'll dib Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs Cyber Godzilla.
good luck

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Finished Kiryu vs Cyber Godzilla. I now call dibs on Armored Titan vs Sanda.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Destoroyah vs Muto and Rodan (MV) is done.

Dibs on Mothra Leo and Godzilla (Shin) vs Grand King Ghidorah
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Interesting, a match where Godzilla Shin team's up with someone.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Finished Manda (Showa) vs Gamera . Now i call dibs on King Caesar (Showa) vs. Kumasogami.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:Now i call dibs on King Caesar (Showa) vs. Kumasogami.
Oooh, nice! Technically, this'll make it King Caesar vs. Kumasogami: Round 2. Look forward to what comes of it! :)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Now i call dibs on King Caesar (Showa) vs. Kumasogami.
Oooh, nice! Technically, this'll make it King Caesar vs. Kumasogami: Round 2. Look forward to what comes of it! :)
Oh really? So... same monsters, different eras! Hah, now i can cross off a round 2 match on my to do list!

Added in 1 day 23 hours 31 minutes 22 seconds:
Alright, seems like King Caesar (Showa) vs. Kumasogami is complete. Dibs on Orga vs. Bagan! this ones gonna be a bit more hectic than my average.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

(oops, ignore)
Last edited by GigaBowserG on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Comment deleted due to oopsie. well at least i had a good laugh for tonight :lol:

Added in 20 hours 18 minutes 32 seconds:
Orga vs. Bagan is getting put on hold for the moment. I'm helping to work on Zebs two matches.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.