KWC Dibs topic!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: KWC Dibs topic!

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Rodan tries to eat Brie Larson, triggering Kong to snap a tree over his head
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

KaijuX wrote:Aye, you're more than welcome to tackle a Round 2, 3, 4, 58, etc. Just as long as they're fun! ;)
I've been hearing this a lot, is there anything I have to do if I were to go about this? Like where would I have to put "Rematch" or something like that?
Image Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Just put the title as "Monster A vs. Monster B: Round 2", especially as I doubt anyone is going to have the same match in the process. :lol: Though that ultimately is decided by either me or Greyshot, depending on if we have more than one of the same match-up or not. If it were me, and I had two matches that use the same kaiju, then the one I send to Greyshot would be Round 2. But that's just me.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Since I've already written some of it a while back, just to play it safe. Dibs on Gyaos (Heisei) vs. Skull Crawler.

G&G-Fan
Monsterland Worker

Post by G&G-Fan »

Can I call dibs on Godzilla Heisei vs. Mechagodzilla Showa, or has that been taken (sorry, this is the first time I have gone to this topic)?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

G&G-Fan wrote:Can I call dibs on Godzilla Heisei vs. Mechagodzilla Showa, or has that been taken (sorry, this is the first time I have gone to this topic)?
Don't think it's been done yet but even if it has, Round 2's are allowed
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

G&G-Fan wrote:Can I call dibs on Godzilla Heisei vs. Mechagodzilla Showa, or has that been taken (sorry, this is the first time I have gone to this topic)?
From what I've seen, no it hasn't been taken. So go all nuts.

And even then if it was, as Lain said. Round 2's are allowed only as long as they're fun. ;)

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Calling dibs on Gabara Vs. Red King: Round 2.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Calling dibs on Gezora vs. SpaceGodzilla.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Birdman wrote:Calling dibs on Gezora vs. SpaceGodzilla.
Oh man, I can't wait to see how you manage to make that work out... :lol:

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

So if it's round 2 does that mean you're using the same monsters in continuity with the first one? Because what if that one monster died?
Image Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Round 2 simply means you're doing a match with the exact same monsters as another.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

As I have made plans for writing this match in the future. I'm calling dibs on Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (Legendary) and Zilla vs. SpaceGodzilla.

That'll be it for dibs claiming from me for a while as I have lots on my plate at the moment.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

KingKong2005 wrote:So if it's round 2 does that mean you're using the same monsters in continuity with the first one? Because what if that one monster died?
As Birdman said, Round 2s don't need to take place in the same continuity. Take the only matches that have a second round; Matches 30 and 132. Both use Gabara and Megalon, but the continuity between the two are vastly different (for that matter, 132 is already set in its own series of matches). So yeah, just have fun writing whatever Round 2 matches you want! :)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I've already started working on it, so I might as well call dibs on Iris vs Kumasogami.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I've already started working on it, so I might as well call dibs on Iris vs Kumasogami.
What location though?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I've already started working on it, so I might as well call dibs on Iris vs Kumasogami.
Hyped! :D

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

soulgodzilla wrote:
What location though?
Just some random Japanese village, nothing too spectacular on that front.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Dibs on Alien Zarab & Mechagodzilla (showa) vs. Godzilla (Heisei).
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Finally finished Iris vs Kumasogami.

Now I'm calling dibs on Godzilla (Legendary) vs King Kong.
KWCE Administrator