KWC Dibs topic!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: KWC Dibs topic!

Post by MoarCrossovers »

So? You're allowed to submit a match with the same monsters more than once? That's how we get Round 2 matches.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

That is a bit confusing though. If round two matches are a thing whats the point of the dibs thread?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:That is a bit confusing though. If round two matches are a thing whats the point of the dibs thread?
It's to keep count of who's writing what, generally. Sure, if we happen to get two of the same combination, then we'd list them as Round 2 (and so on) accordingly. :)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm calling off my dibs on Gamera vs. Destoroyah and calling dibs on Legendary Godzilla vs Heisei King Ghidorah instead.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I don’t remember if I have dibs on anything so I’m just going to call off dibs on that match and call dibs on another Vs Everyone Match. This time, it is Ultraman vs Everyone. By everyone, I mean EVERYONE! That is currently allowed.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Don't have time to dig through the thread but I'm gonna nab Manda vs. Gezora if nobody has it.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

UltramanGoji wrote:Don't have time to dig through the thread but I'm gonna nab Manda vs. Gezora if nobody has it.
I do not thing anyone has done it. So have at it! :)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Dibs on Shin Godzilla vs. Red King vs. Trilopods
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Finished Godzilla (Heisei) vs Legion) (though technically, I'm still editing it.)

Dibbing Shin Godzilla vs Battra vs Mothra.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

you know what ? i'm just gonna say screw it and start off my KWC career with a bang.

Dibbing Mechagodzilla[Heisei] vs.Everyone.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

tyrantgoji wrote:you know what ? i'm just gonna say screw it and start off my KWC career with a bang.

Good luck, whoever you are.

I'm calling dibs on Sanda vs. Anguirus.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

:) thanks hilly, i'm gonna need it.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote:you know what ? i'm just gonna say screw it and start off my KWC career with a bang.

Hahahaha, good luck suffering through the agonizing pain of trying to remember which monsters you’ve already killed, forgetting cool moments you wanted to add in, and the various random rewriting of different areas to make it look better.

Though Vs Everyone Matches can be fun to make, they are annoying to keep up with.
_______

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nagoda wrote:

Hahahaha, good luck suffering through the agonizing pain of trying to remember which monsters you’ve already killed, forgetting cool moments you wanted to add in, and the various random rewriting of different areas to make it look better.

Though Vs Everyone Matches can be fun to make, they are annoying to keep up with.
well, that's the risk i'm gonna take nagoda.
gotta thank you again for the Orochi vs Everyone banner you made 2 months ago. :)

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote: well, that's the risk i'm gonna take nagoda.
gotta thank you again for the Orochi vs Everyone banner you made 2 months ago. :)
That was you? Well you’re welcome. Have fun with the match.
_______

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

You know what? I’m gonna call dibs on King Ghidorah (Heisei) and Mecha King Ghidorah Vs. Shin Godzilla
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

dibs on Kumasogami vs Colossal Titan vs Rouge Titan and Armoured Titan.

RIP Evan.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:dibs on Kumasogami vs Colossal Titan vs Rouge Titan and Armoured Titan.
I’m excited for this!
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Saltmons
Samurai

Post by Saltmons »

Greyshot151 wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:I've already sent this match to Tyler Trieschock, but I was hoping it would accepted if I did this properly. Here it goes: Iris vs. Desghidorah.
If you already sent it off, don't worry about it! :) It'll just take a long while before it's uploaded, that's all. In the meantime, welcome to Toho Kingdom! And more specifically, welcome to the KWC! :D
Yes welcome to the K.W.C! Especially since your match was just posted to the main site :lol:
Sorry to necrobump this post, but this definitely wasn't uploaded to the main site? Is this the new King Kong (or according to Lain, Biollante) vs Hedorah?
I'm a toku fan first and a kaiju fan second.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

^ Iris vs Desghidorah, no, but another of his matches I believe at the time was.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon