Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9529
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:33 am

Birdman wrote:If I were to write a sequel to Match 186, it would have to be for the KWCE and use Showa King Ghidorah for the simple fact that we can't write Heisei Ghidorah as a space monster.

Really? I recall #11 had him as such and #33 and #52 has some implications that he is (Along with a match yet to be posted by Thomas Eckert) unless this was a new rule made.

Never the less if you do ever write Bemular vs. King Ghidorah (Showa) I do much look forward to it. :D

Edit: Oh right #11 was written by Tom.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5293
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby KaijuX » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:24 pm

Heisei Ghidorah isn't allowed to be a space monster by his origins; but I don't think there was any problems about placing him in space, so long as it was clear that it was the Futurian creation.
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2887
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:40 pm

KaijuX wrote:Heisei Ghidorah isn't allowed to be a space monster by his origins; but I don't think there was any problems about placing him in space, so long as it was clear that it was the Futurian creation.

Would he still be allowed to have the King of Terror role, had it not been for Grand King Ghidorah being included?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5293
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby KaijuX » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:45 pm

I can't answer that, because that's like an AU where we never included GKG. :lol: But there's no point in discussing a reality which can't happen at this point.
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9529
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:47 am

Red King vs. Zilla
Location: Rocky Mountains
Setting: Deciding to seek out his greatest challenge yet. Red King goes across the world seeking for Godzilla, King of the Monsters to take his title only to instead due to his dimwitted brain to encounter and mistake Zilla for Godzilla due to his resemblance.

Be an interesting match. Reptile Brute vs. Swift Reptile. Strength vs. Speed. Reliant on strength vs. Reliant on intellect. ;)

Added in 3 days 1 hour 27 minutes 43 seconds:
Anguirus (Showa) vs. Rodan (Heisei)
Location: Monster Island
Setting: As both of Godzilla's most trustworthy allies and friends. To see which one is more in position for being second-in-command, Godzilla issues an friendly yet rough challenge between Anguirus and Rodan.

Won't be surprised if this match had already been done.

Added in 2 days 19 hours 41 minutes 6 seconds:
Kumonga (Showa) vs. Spider Uros
Location : Congo Basin
Setting: No premise needed other then just being a fight between two spider based kaijus, could also be seen as kind of a reference or nod to the J'ba Fofi as well, a cryptid said to be giant spiders that inhabits the Congo Basin.

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2887
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:30 am

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Red King vs. Zilla
Location: Rocky Mountains
Setting: Deciding to seek out his greatest challenge yet. Red King goes across the world seeking for Godzilla, King of the Monsters to take his title only to instead due to his dimwitted brain to encounter and mistake Zilla for Godzilla due to his resemblance.

Be an interesting match. Reptile Brute vs. Swift Reptile. Strength vs. Speed. Reliant on strength vs. Reliant on intellect. ;)

Added in 3 days 1 hour 27 minutes 43 seconds:
Anguirus (Showa) vs. Rodan (Heisei)
Location: Monster Island
Setting: As both of Godzilla's most trustworthy allies and friends. To see which one is more in position for being second-in-command, Godzilla issues an friendly yet rough challenge between Anguirus and Rodan.

Won't be surprised if this match had already been done.

Added in 2 days 19 hours 41 minutes 6 seconds:
Kumonga (Showa) vs. Spider Uros
Location : Congo Basin
Setting: No premise needed other then just being a fight between two spider based kaijus, could also be seen as kind of a reference or nod to the J'ba Fofi as well, a cryptid said to be giant spiders that inhabits the Congo Basin.

I dunno if Spider Uros would have the chance to get in, considering that Greyshot said no more Tv monsters. But I would like to see him get in, thanks to GvJ for wanting this guy to get a chance to shine.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9529
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:30 am

Mothra (Heisei) and Godzilla Junior vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Location : Outer Space/Tokyo, Japan
Setting: Movie continuation to Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (1995). Weeks had gone by since Godzilla's death and Junior had taken his father's legacy. Life seems to go on as it is when suddenly the "asteroid" Mothra went into space to stop since Battra's death turns out to be the real King Ghidorah whom the Futurians took DNA from to create the Dorats two centuries later.

User avatar
CommanderBowser
Yojimbo
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:55 pm

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby CommanderBowser » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:18 am

Since Balkzardan has joined the battle

Balkzardan vs Rodan (or Megaguirus or Mothra Leo)

The fastest running kaiju battles one of the fastest flying Kaiju
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9529
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:29 am

Gorosaurus vs. Titanosaurus
Location : Earth; 65 million years ago
Setting: Having been driven out of his oceanic home by tougher members of his species. Out of options, in order to mark his dominance, an lone desperate Titanosaurus attempts to go onto land to make territory only for it having already been taken by another apex predator.

Added in 3 days 2 hours 13 minutes 46 seconds:
Gamera (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei), Ultraman, Utsuno Ikusagami and Zone Fighter vs. Dogora
Location : Outer space
Setting: When an enormous object is detected by NASA heading straight for earth being confirmed to be a life-wiping threat. A group of earth's guardians who all senses this great threat bands together going off into space to stop and before it reaches the planet.

User avatar
Nagoda
Interpol Agent
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:49 am
Location: Trapped in a white void as a chibi.
Contact:

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby Nagoda » Wed May 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Mechani-Kong vs Skullcrawler
Location: Anywhere works
Setting: The Last Kong has died, unleashing the Skullcrawler hordes upon the world. In a last ditch effort to repel the oncoming monsters, the military unleashes their greatest weapon. A mechanical version of the Skullcrawler’s most feared enemy.
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 5985
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby Birdman » Sun May 12, 2019 10:03 am

Image

Off the shore of Kawguchiko, two organisms born from disaster, hailing from different worlds, come to clash over the resources of the city. Which of these titans will emerge victorious and usher its foulness upon the country? Who will know...

Image

The Ultra Garrison come in investigate a series of earth tremors in the Mandalay Region, only to learn of a string of abductions in the area. Priorities change as the details behind the creation of the ancient city, Bagan, are revealed, and Ultraseven must take a stand alongside two defenders of the mystic world to combat the evil beneath.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
HillyHulk
Interpol Agent
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Sun May 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Birdman wrote:Image

Off the shore of Kawguchiko, two organisms born from disaster, hailing from different worlds, come to clash over the resources of the city. Which of these titans will emerge victorious and usher its foulness upon the country? Who will know...

Image

The Ultra Garrison come in investigate a series of earth tremors in the Mandalay Region, only to learn of a string of abductions in the area. Priorities change as the details behind the creation of the ancient city, Bagan, are revealed, and Ultraseven must take a stand alongside two defenders of the mystic world to combat the evil beneath.

I might take you up on the first one.
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
Rodan King of skies
Ronin
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 9:25 am

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby Rodan King of skies » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:53 am

MUTO and Rodan vs King Ghidorah
Location: Isla Lanzorate

Rodan (Legendary) vs Rodan (Heisei)
Location: Isla de Mara

Rodan (Legendary) vs Fire Rodan
Location: Prague
Last edited by Rodan King of skies on Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rodan future matewebmaster in exile in Postavymonsterverse!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/30416f8ad53 ... o1_500.gif
eight times the arrival of Rodan in Postavy.cz
SaraTron II. alive and exile
Lara Croft dead
Hokmuto alive and exile
MegaRatchet dead
Femuto dead
Blue2018 dead
Deidranna dead
Rodan alive a exile
in Postavymonsterverse

User avatar
UltimateDitto
Futurian
Posts: 1826
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby UltimateDitto » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:52 pm

C-Rex vs. Gororin
Location: Miami

Ebirah vs. Ganimes

Rogue Titan vs. Gorosaurus
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

User avatar
Venom 2009
Interpol Agent
Posts: 674
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby Venom 2009 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Balkzardan vs King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse)

King Kong (Showa) vs King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse)

Male Muto vs Mothra (MonsterVerse)

Balkzardan vs Colossal Titan

Bagan vs Colossal Titan

C-Rex vs Skullcrawler

Hedorah (Showa) vs Colossal Titan

Rogue Titan vs Kumonga (Showa)

Monster X vs Rogue Titan

King Kong (Showa) vs C-Rex

King Kong (Showa) vs Rogue Titan

Rogue Titan vs C-Rex

Rogue Titan vs Skullcrawler

Rogue Titan vs Baragon (Showa)

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Godzilla (Heisei): Round 3
Spoiler:
aka Fire Godzilla vs Burning Godzilla
:gigan: Attention! Looking for Co-Writers to help edit my matches for the KWC and KWCE! :gigan:

The Following KWC Matches: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25882&start=60#p1668877

The Following KWCE Matches: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=26393#p1670605

:rimshot: :muto:

User avatar
FatBaconUnicorn
Ronin
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby FatBaconUnicorn » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:47 am

Godzilla (Legendary), King Kong (Showa) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Bagan

User avatar
Crocartes
Ronin
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 11:22 am

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby Crocartes » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:25 am

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:Godzilla (Legendary), King Kong (Showa) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Bagan


You may be happy to know (Or disappointed if you love Kong) that I'm working on Godzilla (Legendary), Gamera (Heisei) and Grand King Ghidorah vs Bagan.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 5985
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby Birdman » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:44 am

Mothra (Monsterverse) and M.U.T.O. (Male) vs. Kamacuras (Millennium)

Location: Venice, Italy

On its search for a mate, a male M.U.T.O. finds itself drawn to the presence of another insectoid Titan, and assists the Queen of the Monsters in a battle against their natural enemy.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2093
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Spoiler:
Rodan (Monsterverse) vs Rodan (Heisei)

Location: Mount Fuji

After the Battle Of Boston, the Fire Demon heads East, eventually settling on a mountain with everything he needs. Food, water and a nice roost. However, just as he is getting settled, he comes face to face with the other occupant of the mountain: a smaller subspecies. Soon, the two radioactive pterosaurs end up in a duel for territory with the local humans caught in the middle.

Bonus idea: you could refer to Heisei Rodan as Radon to avoid confusion and nod to their different countries of origin
Image

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

User avatar
FatBaconUnicorn
Ronin
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Match Request Thread

Postby FatBaconUnicorn » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Crocartes wrote:
FatBaconUnicorn wrote:Godzilla (Legendary), King Kong (Showa) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Bagan


You may be happy to know (Or disappointed if you love Kong) that I'm working on Godzilla (Legendary), Gamera (Heisei) and Grand King Ghidorah vs Bagan.


That awesome. Can't wait too see it.


Return to “K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests