Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Bemular vs. Destoroyah vs. Jyarumu vs. Grand King Ghidorah/King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. Kumasogami
Setting: Seoul becomes the battleground between five cruel and sadistic monsters who all coincidentally arrives with the same intent of laying waste on the city as well as causing death to innocents.
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Colossal Titan vs. Bagan
The Perfect Darkness vs. The God of Darkness
Hmmm. Unless no one picks it up. I just might do that match at some point. ;)
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Armored Titan vs. Monster X
The Wall

Rogue Titan, Armored Titan, & Colossal Titan vs. Bagan
Great Wall of China
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Shin Godzilla
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

A sequel to Godzilla: Tokyo SoS

The genetics lab begin work on the Gargantuas DNA, and are helpless when Gaira and Sanda regenerate and lay waste to Tokyo. When all seems lost, Kiryu returns from the ocean depths, completely possessed now, and engages the brothers in a death match with Japan hanging in the balance.

Kiryu vs. Gaira & Sanda in Tokyo
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ I've always wanted to do a match where Kiryu, completely possessed by G'54, rises out of the ocean. Will keep that in mind. Has interesting narrative potential. :)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

KaijuX wrote:^ I've always wanted to do a match where Kiryu, completely possessed by G'54, rises out of the ocean. Will keep that in mind. Has interesting narrative potential. :)
I agree, without restrictions so he doesn't lose battery and deactivate.
You can use any monster, the genetics lab seemed to have an endless supply of monster DNA, Dogora, Baragon, Frankenstein, or any creature, giving Kiryu a reason to resurrect.
A Mothra clone would be an interesting enemy, her but without the empathy for the human race. That's a good way to do a "evil" Mothra.

Added in 21 hours 53 minutes 38 seconds:
Shin Godzilla vs. Evangelion Unit-01 in Tokyo 2.

Shin Godzilla vs. Hedorah and Destroyah in Tokyo.

Shin Godzilla vs. Kong in Mt. Fuji.

Shin Godzilla vs. Rogue Titan and Armored Titan within the wall.

Shin Godzilla vs. Ultraman Taro, Ultraseven, and Ultraman.

Godzilla 2014 vs. Shin Godzilla in New York.

Shin Godzilla vs. Gamera vs. Gyaos in Tokyo.

Shin Godzilla vs. Godzilla 1994, Junior, and Spacegodzilla in Osaka.

Added in 35 seconds:
Shin Godzilla vs. Evangelion Unit-01 in Tokyo 2.

Shin Godzilla vs. Hedorah and Destroyah in Tokyo.

Shin Godzilla vs. Kong in Mt. Fuji.

Shin Godzilla vs. Rogue Titan and Armored Titan within the wall.

Shin Godzilla vs. Ultraman Taro, Ultraseven, and Ultraman.

Godzilla 2014 vs. Shin Godzilla in New York.

Shin Godzilla vs. Gamera vs. Gyaos in Tokyo.

Shin Godzilla vs. Godzilla 1994, Junior, and Spacegodzilla in Osaka.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Sorry, double post.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Sorry mate, no Ultraman Taro and no Godzilla '94. And if Kong refers to the Legendary one, that's a giant nope as well.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

KaijuX wrote:Sorry mate, no Ultraman Taro and no Godzilla '94. And if Kong refers to the Legendary one, that's a giant nope as well.
Godzilla 94 is Heisei, right?
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

godzillafan1954 wrote:Godzilla 94 is Heisei, right?
Oh, uh... that didn't cross my mind. If it's MogeGoji (the 1994 Heisei suit), then that's fine. I thought he was referring to the scrapped 1994 American Godzilla with all the talk of Ghost Godzilla and whatnot. :lol:

Pair of kings.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

No, Showa Kong, of course, Showa Kong vs. Shin Godzilla, and yeah, I meant Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla Godzilla (Godzilla 1994)
And I thought Taro was getting in due to the CSIS game.

A few more requests...

Shin Godzilla vs. Legion or Iris, laser kaiju death battle.

Shin Godzilla vs. Giant God Warrior, Utsuno.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Tiga and Belial are getting in through the game, along with some monsters and aliens
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Birdman wrote:Tiga and Belial are getting in through the game, along with some monsters and aliens
Aw yes, Tiga is who I meant, I apologize. Shin Godzilla vs. all the Ultras then :lol:

And Belial's getting added? That'd make another great opponent.

Who all are we getting from the game? Are the Patlabors being added?
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
Birdman wrote:Tiga and Belial are getting in through the game, along with some monsters and aliens
Aw yes, Tiga is who I meant, I apologize. Shin Godzilla vs. all the Ultras then :lol:

And Belial's getting added? That'd make another great opponent.

Who all are we getting from the game? Are the Patlabors being added?
I think KaijuX said no to Patlabors, which I’m okay with. Because I find it unfitting for robots that are designed to patrol like police mechs being used to combat Kaijus or other mechs.

Added in 53 seconds:
Is Zero also a consider addition? Or are we at the limit of no more Ultramans?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I would not mind Zero being added, as it could make for some nice father-son tea up matches with Seven, but to my knowledge, Tiga and Belial are the last Ultras being added.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:I would not mind Zero being added, as it could make for some nice father-son tea up matches with Seven, but to my knowledge, Tiga and Belial are the last Ultras being added.
I would like it too, be nice to see Godzilla & Godzilla Junior Vs. Seven & Zero. But I can see why he cant be in, and out of all the Tokusatsu superheroes that I actually like to see other then Zero, it would be either Mirrorman, Kamen Rider or (I ashame myself to admit it) Redman. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Titanosaurus vs. Vagnosaurus
Setting: Tired of the above ocean life having to deal with other aquatic kaijus to compete with for territory and food. Titanosaurus decides to move into the deepest part of the ocean to get away from all of it only to have a run-in with an another aquatic kaiju who is seemingly an dinosaur like himself living in the area.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Shin Godzilla vs. Godzilla 1998 and Godzilla 2014 in New York City.

DesGhidorah vs. Godzillasaurus in the Cretaceous period.

Rogue EVA Unit-01 vs. Berserk Kiryu.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Armored Titan, Colossal Titan and Rogue Titan vs. Kamacuras (Millennium) vs. Gyaos (Heisei) vs. Skull Crawler
Setting: Rogue Titan must put his differences aside and team up with Armored Titan and Rogue Titan when three new threats suddenly emerges in the form of three ravenous groups of monsters who too like mindless titans seeks nothing but hunger for human flesh.

Added in 1 hour 40 minutes 29 seconds:
Gabara and Goliath vs. Kamacuras (Millennium) and Kumonga (Showa)
Setting: Having both been kicked off of Monster Island by its ruler Godzilla. Gabara and Goliath desperate to find a new home finds themselves on Sollgel Island which they find to be at first the start of a perfect new life only to encounter the island's deadly predators where they must fight for their lives.

Recommend for both Gabara's and Goliath's opponents to be separate fights like #89.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Mothra vs Kiryu
The Japanese Government refuses to drop the Kiryu project, despite objections, forcing Mothra to declare war on humanity, before Godzilla's return.

Kirtu is dispatched to teach Mothra a 'lesson'
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image