Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Rhedosaurus wrote:Has Biollante vs. Mothra happened yet?
No but I am doing that one. ;)
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Godzilla (2014) vs. Gabara

Mechani-Kong vs. Kashin Muba

Biollante vs. Godzilla (2014), Anguirus & Rodan (Heisei)

Rogue Titan vs. Zone Fighter

Gabara vs. Black Moth
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Dagahra vs. Kaishin Muba
Setting: Sequel to #238. In response to Dagahra's continuous reign over the oceans. The ancient wrathful sea god Kaishin Muba awakens extremely enraged at the false god for something he is not and fights him to take back what is his.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Dagahra vs. Kaishin Muba
Setting: Sequel to #238. In response to Dagahra's continuous reign over the oceans. The ancient wrathful sea god Kaishin Muba awakens extremely enraged at the false god for something he is not and fights him to take back what is his.
Didn't you already make this fight request?

Godzilla vs Dagahra:
Sequel to match 238. No longer satisfied with control over the ocean, Dagahra aims to extend his control to the land. His first target: the King of the Monsters himself.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Frankenstein, Sanda & Gaira vs. Skull Crawlers (or Gyaos)

A Skull Crawler/Gyaos swarm converge on Tokyo, driving the the Frankenstein giants from their forest homes to fight the threat off in an all out war.

Godzilla (Heisei) & Mothra (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah & mind controlled Rodan (Heisei)

Ghidorah arrives on Monster Island where he battles and takes control of Rodan, when the two monsters reach Tokyo, only Godzilla and Mothra can take them down.

Frankenstein & Dagarah vs. Hedorah

After a brief battle against Frankenstein and Dagarah in Tokyo Bay, Hedorah arrives and proves too powerful for the both of them, leading to an unlikely team up to take down the smog Monster.

Ultraseven vs. Gaira & Sanda

Two hostile offshoots of Gaira and Sanda ravage Japan, drawing the attention of hero Ultraseven to save the day.

Rogue Titan vs. Kumasagami

When a terrible demon looms over Japan, Eren Yeager steps out of hiding to fight this threat.

Shin Godzilla vs. Biollante

Biollante returns, seeking refuge in a lake in Japan, she starts calling out to Godzilla, only to awaken Shin from his “sleep”.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Bagan vs. Battra, Varan and Ultraseven

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Varan vs. Megaguirus
#slatternking

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla [Heisei] and Gamera vs.Everyone. [chose your own roster!]

don't really have a plot, might come back with one later.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote:Godzilla [Heisei] and Gamera vs.Everyone. [chose your own roster!]

don't really have a plot, might come back with one later.
With those two together, you probably could do just about everyone.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Anguirus vs. Megaguirus

While burrowing, Anguirus accidentally opens up a pocket cavern, freeing the Meganula queen and her swarm from their slumber, leading to a battle at the summit of Mt. Fuji.

Armored Titan vs. Frankenstein

Gabara vs. Armored Titan (please) :lol:

Biollante vs. Black Moth vs. Frankenstein, Gaira, & Sanda: Battle of the Frankenstein Monsters!
Now that’s how you do a Halloween themed match, folks.

Sanda vs. Mechani-Kong

Dr. Who mistakes the elusive Brown Gargantua for Kong and sends his robot after him.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. King Kong
Setting: King Kong's native home Faro Island had sunk forcing the eighth wonder of the world to come inland posing a problem to inhabitants so the United Nations captures and moves him to Monster Island to live alongside the other monsters. Problems however occur when King Kong wants to be ruler of the island like he was on his and challenges the current ruler and King of the Monsters Godzilla for the title.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

i'm gonna see if i can write my suggestion down perfectly with my eyes closed.

O9jf KONF CS. ROGUE ]ORAMORED ITAN.
Wjen konle leavrds SKull islanddues to a skingink,it isu[ to a londer hrot to risje up snf take him do3web

........ i tried :lol:
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote:i'm gonna see if i can write my suggestion down perfectly with my eyes closed.

O9jf KONF CS. ROGUE ]ORAMORED ITAN.
Wjen konle leavrds SKull islanddues to a skingink,it isu[ to a londer hrot to risje up snf take him do3web

........ i tried :lol:
King Kong vs Rouge or Armored Titan. Sounds like it could be fun to do. I might try this after I finish the match I’m working on.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Battra vs. Jyarumu
Setting: A result of global warming frees two ancient kaijus from their dormant states in the ice and battles it out with each other.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cyber Godzilla vs Fake Godzilla.

the simians and the whatever the GTS aliens were called settle there long lasting rivalry with there greatest weapons of them all.

EDIT:Trilopods vs Everyone.

plot: Rulers of Earth #25 : KWC edition.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Baragon (Showa) vs. Kumonga (Showa)
Setting: As the top apex predator of his island. Kumonga faces stiff competition with the arrival of another predator.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Anguirus vs Black Moth.

after falling into a deep cavern after an earthquake, Anguirus not only finds himself in Latitude Zero, but caught in DR Malik's grasp. after breaking free, the mad doctor sicks his own behemoths after the prehistoric titan.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Desghidorah vs. Kumasogami
Recommended setting: AU to Rebirth of Mothra. Rather then being sealed away in a tomb by the Elias. Desghidorah was banished to Hell by them. As the three headed dragon tries to search for a way out he encounters its ruler Kumasogami.

Added in 2 days 20 hours 45 minutes 22 seconds:
Black Moth vs. Frankenstein
Setting: Over the decades, Plum Island hadn't only been known to the world for studying animal diseases but its also been rumored to be the site of illegal testings on living beings both animals and humans which is what happens when two of their experiments goes horribly wrong escaping and battles it out on the island.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Bemular vs. Hedorah

On the lam, evading Ultraman, Bemular the space criminal takes refuge on the Jupiter moon Io. However, little does he know that another life form has taken residence on the moon.

Red King and Gomora vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei)

Monster X and Gigan (Millennium) vs. Legion
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Varan vs. Black Moth

Super Mechagodzilla (or Kiryu) vs. Hedorah vs. Destroyah

When Mechagodzilla is deployed to face Hedorah in China, Destroyah emerges from the polluted sea only to come face to face with the two waring monsters.

Godzilla 2014 vs. Kumasogami

When a hellish new Titan once worshipped eons ago awakens and threatens mankind, Godzilla returns for another battle to decide the fate of the world.
#slatternking