Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Mechani-Kong (or Jet Jaguar) vs. Gezora vs. C-Rex
In Atlantis

Dr. Who (or Ibuki) investigate Atlantis for reasons and comes across two horrible monsters from the deep.

Gamera vs. Skull Crawlers
At Mt. Fuji

The Skull Crawlers emerge in a swarm from Mt. Fuji, causing Gamera to fly in and stop the monsters from reaching the city.

Mothra Leo vs. Super Gyaos
In Tokyo

Grand King Ghidorah, Maguma, Rodan, Baragon (or Anguirus), Sanda, and King Caesar vs. Godzilla (Heisei) and Mothra Leo (or Mechagodzilla (Heisei), Kiryu, or Ultraman)

Ghidorah returns and uses his mind control to awaken an army of kaiju to destroy the world, causing (insert any monster here) to fight against them.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Well, Shin’s finally getting added, so I thought I’d list the must-see matches for him-

Shin Godzilla vs. Mothra (Heisei)
Armored Titan & Rogue Titan vs. Shin Godzilla
Colossal Titan vs. Shin Godzilla
Shin Godzilla vs. Destroyah
Shin Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla
Shin Godzilla vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Shin Godzilla vs. Anguirus & Rodan
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Shin Godzilla
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Shin Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei)
Burning Godzilla and Mothra (Heisei) vs. Shin Godzilla
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

False King Shin Godzilla vs. Monster King Godzilla (2014), Anguirus, Rodan, Mothra (Heisei), Black Moth, Varan, Gorosaurus, King Kong and Kumonga.

Shin Godzilla’s emergence upsets the balance of things and forces Godzilla to lead an army of awakened kaiju to combat this abomination.

Or in general, we need an American reboot vs. Japanese reboot match with Shin and Legendary.
#slatternking

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Godzilla Vs. Giant Doctor Serizawa

Godzilla and Kiryu Vs. Giant Doctor Serizawa

Now that

Would be excellent match

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ROMG4 wrote:Godzilla Vs. Giant Doctor Serizawa

Godzilla and Kiryu Vs. Giant Doctor Serizawa

Now that

Would be excellent match
I get you're an avid fan of GDS, though sadly I don't think he's going to be implemented any time soon. That said, I think I could top you on the best Dr. Serizawa match-up:

Kiryu vs. Giant Dr. Serizawa vs. Destoroyah.

Bam. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

KaijuX wrote:I get you're an avid fan of GDS, though sadly I don't think he's going to be implemented any time soon.
Which is totally ridiculous! The KWC has a ton of silly and crazy monsters like (Lord) Maguma, Daigoro, Black Moth, and Mechani Kong

Giant Doctor Serizawa has just as much potential as them on top of being hilariously unique (With the exception of Black Moth he would be the first "Human" monster added to the KWC)

Also Greyshot

2 double meanings!
KaijuX wrote:Kiryu vs. Giant Dr. Serizawa vs. Destoroyah.

Bam. ;)
Huh that's actually pretty good

Kiryu would go rogue at the sight of the Oxygen Destroyer
Serizawa would go rogue at the sight of Kiryu
Destroyah would just want to go on a all night Las Vegas nom nom on the Oxygen Destroyer

I like this

I like this very much
Last edited by ROMG4 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Shin Godzilla vs. Hedorah vs. Destroyah or bust

Shin Godzilla vs. Battra, Mothra (Heisei), and Mothra Leo

Shin Godzilla vs. Ultraseven, Ultraman, Zone Fighter, and Jet Jaguar

Dogora vs. Shin Godzilla (Now that’s a fitting one)
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Shin Godzilla vs. Hedorah vs. Destroyah or bust

I have a strong feeling this is based on the whole "he's made of micro-organisms" rumor... Which, uh, he's not. >_> An in-universe paper written by Goro Maki explicitly states that he was just a prehistoric marine dinosaur that adapted to radiation. No hints or signs of "being made of micro-organisms" listed anywhere. Yes, I'm aware of the mixotroph classification, but that doesn't mean "oh hey, he's made of a bunch of organisms," it means he's just able to mix different sources of energy. It just so happens that a lot of known micro-organisms are mixotrophs. Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest and get that out there for anyone who still believes Shin's made of micro-organisms.
Though at least he has the form thing going, which even then we're only going to use the 4th form.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

KaijuX wrote:

I have a strong feeling this is based on the whole "he's made of micro-organisms" rumor... Which, uh, he's not. >_> An in-universe paper written by Goro Maki explicitly states that he was just a prehistoric marine dinosaur that adapted to radiation. No hints or signs of "being made of micro-organisms" listed anywhere. Yes, I'm aware of the mixotroph classification, but that doesn't mean "oh hey, he's made of a bunch of organisms," it means he's just able to mix different sources of energy. It just so happens that a lot of known micro-organisms are mixotrophs. Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest and get that out there for anyone who still believes Shin's made of micro-organisms.
Though at least he has the form thing going, which even then we're only going to use the 4th form.
But the TK bio says he's a Mammal

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE! :freak: :tk-tan:

Like this thing :tk-tan: you all see this right? It shouldn't exist

IT SHOULDn'T EXIST

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

KaijuX wrote:

Ummm… this is based on Shin Godzilla being a ranged fighter rather than being melee based, making him suitable for fighting a giant jellyfish who’s Combat style is awkward and limited.
The image of Shin using the photons to rip apart Dogoras from the sky just seemed cool to me :shrug:

I was just commenting that the only way to really sell Dogora is to put him against long-range foes like MOGUERA, Shin, Legion, Super Mechagodzilla, etc.

I don’t know anything about the whole micro-organisms thing you’re going on about, but I’m sorry I guess? :|
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Ummm… this is based on Shin Godzilla being a ranged fighter rather than being melee based, making him suitable for fighting a giant jellyfish who’s Combat style is awkward and limited.
The image of Shin using the photons to rip apart Dogoras from the sky just seemed cool to me :shrug:

I was just commenting that the only way to really sell Dogora is to put him against long-range foes like MOGUERA, Shin, Legion, Super Mechagodzilla, etc.

I don’t know anything about the whole micro-organisms thing you’re going on about, but I’m sorry I guess? :|
Ah, I see. I apologize, some of those monsters had "micro-organisms" in common, then I just kinda jumped the gun. :lol: Still, it would DEFINITELY be really cool to see Shin vs. Dogora! :D That said, it wasn't just to you, but to anyone else who was reading it who still believes Shin's made of micro-organisms.

Pair of kings.

kyleredlin
Young Farmer

Post by kyleredlin »

Mechani-Kong vs Mechagodzilla [SHOWA] by me if i ever get it on KWC
Last edited by kyleredlin on Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

kyleredlin wrote:Mechani-Kong vs Mechagodzilla [SHOWA] by me if i ever get it on KWC
This is a thread for requesting matches, send matches you've written to the verifiers (GodzillavsJason and Shippersdreamer).
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

kyleredlin
Young Farmer

Post by kyleredlin »

GodzillavsZilla wrote:
kyleredlin wrote:Mechani-Kong vs Mechagodzilla [SHOWA] by me if i ever get it on KWC
This is a thread for requesting matches, send matches you've written to the verifiers (GodzillavsJason and Shippersdreamer).
:freak: whops my apologies

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Super Mechagodzilla, Mecha-King Ghidorah, and Mechani-Kong

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Zilla vs Krystalak

Ultraseven vs. King Caesar
#slatternking

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

this match wouldn't work well for a normal match, but for the next april fools match, this one take's the cake.

Ghost Godzilla,Godzilla Earth, GMK Godzilla,Kiryu saga Godzilla,Minilla,and Showa Godzilla vs everyone.
plot: after their loss at the poll , the loser's demand revenge on Shin and try to take their place in the KWC. they get invited to a special party... with Showa as the host. as he was the one denied before any of the other's, Showa leads a kaiju riot to take control of the arena. the other monster's , of course, are not to pleased with this, and fight back with Shin leading the charge.
this could be a funny look back on the debate that happened and the hissy fits that were thrown in it. adding to it, maybe even give the monster's odd personalities that seem out of place[shin having an IQ of -0, Bagan with a hulk personification, Rogue Titan acting calm and collected despite possibly being the biggest hot head in the roster etc.]

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

tyrantgoji wrote:this match wouldn't work well for a normal match, but for the next april fools match, this one take's the cake.

Ghost Godzilla,Godzilla Earth, GMK Godzilla,Kiryu saga Godzilla,Minilla,and Showa Godzilla vs everyone.
plot: after their loss at the poll , the loser's demand revenge on Shin and try to take their place in the KWC. they get invited to a special party... with Showa as the host. as he was the one denied before any of the other's, Showa leads a kaiju riot to take control of the arena. the other monster's , of course, are not to pleased with this, and fight back with Shin leading the charge.
this could be a funny look back on the debate that happened and the hissy fits that were thrown in it. adding to it, maybe even give the monster's odd personalities that seem out of place[shin having an IQ of -0, Bagan with a hulk personification, Rogue Titan acting calm and collected despite possibly being the biggest hot head in the roster etc.]
:lol: I actually thought of a match just like this! Except it was for the KWCE, and it'd be all the monsters cut from the roster led by Heisei Ghidorah (the only monster who escaped retirement) taking on that roster. I'd like to see this though.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:this match wouldn't work well for a normal match, but for the next april fools match, this one take's the cake.

:lol: I actually thought of a match just like this! Except it was for the KWCE, and it'd be all the monsters cut from the roster led by Heisei Ghidorah (the only monster who escaped retirement) taking on that roster. I'd like to see this though.
kinda funnier since he might just be retired again next year. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!