Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by KaijuX »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
Birdman wrote:Ultraman vs. the Trilopod-Ultra Brothers
...If no one else will, I'll most certainly take up this bit of insanity. Only change would be adding Ultraseven.
Ultraseven v. Ultra Trilo ? Thatd be amazing..
Adding Ultraseven, not replacing him. :P So Ultraman and Ultraseven vs. Ultra Trilopods.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Aw. That's even more amazing... Looking forward to reading it if you choose to write it.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Aw. That's even more amazing... Looking forward to reading it if you choose to write it.
Annnnnnnd to add a cherry on top of that,
Spoiler:
I might have it be part of the recently posted Match 220 series, mostly putting emphasis on Emperor Karkaro. ;)
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

KaijuX wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:Aw. That's even more amazing... Looking forward to reading it if you choose to write it.
Annnnnnnd to add a cherry on top of that,
Spoiler:
I might have it be part of the recently posted Match 220 series, mostly putting emphasis on Emperor Karkaro. ;)
Spoiler:
Just don't make it a 43 part series like a certain person *cough* *cough* Greyshot *cough* *cough*
:lol:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
Spoiler:
Just don't make it a 43 part series like a certain person *cough* *cough* Greyshot *cough* *cough*
:lol:
Last time I tried that, uh... *looks into the dump bin and sees the KWC GU adaptation* ...Yeah, didn't work. :P I'm more of a tetraology or pentalogy type of guy if I'm going to commit to it all the way. Even so, things only need to be as long as they need to be, not because it's a necessity.

Pair of kings.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Rogue Titan and Armored Titan vs. Trilo-Titans
Now that'd be a freaky match..

Gabara and Goliath vs. Trilo-Minilla, Trilo-Little Godzilla, Trilo-Mothra Larva, Trilo-Daigoro, and Trilo-Kamata-Kun

Super Godzilla and Spacegodzilla vs. Trilo-MonsterVerse Godzilla, Trilo-MonsterVerse Kong, Trilo-Ultraman, Trilo-Zone Fighter, Trilo-Rogue Titan, Trilo-Mothra Leo, and Trilo-Zilla Jr.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
Birdman wrote:Ultraman vs. the Trilopod-Ultra Brothers
...If no one else will, I'll most certainly take up this bit of insanity. Only change would be adding Ultraseven.
You know, I raise that with

Rogue Titan and Armored Titan vs. Trilo-Titans

now that'd be freaky...
I see your freaky Trilopod fusions and raise you this:

Trilo-Godzilla 1954. Yes, you can do that due to Kiryu having the OG Godzilla's skeleton.
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

I'll raise you another freaky match...

A multitude of various Godzilla incarnations/Trilopod hybrids attack, but as the battle starts, the GMK Godzilla Trilopod mysteriously stands motionless.

And at the end of the match, the GMK Godzilla/Tilo hybrid betrays the rest of its Trilopod pack, with the implication that it'd been possesed by the WW2 spirits and now GMK Godzilla possessed Trilopod begins its rampage...
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Oh yeah, well here's the epitome of Trilopod freakiness...

Trilopod-Dogora!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:Oh yeah, well here's the epitome of Trilopod freakiness...

Trilopod-Dogora!
I could just imagine what it will look like in the banner, as well as Trilopod-Hedorah. :shock:

But will it be even possible for them to harness their blood before their mouth-like things gets corroded?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

if the Trilopods can get genetic material from SpaceGodzilla's crystals, I'm sure they can manage to get it from Dogora and Hedorah through some means.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:if the Trilopods can get genetic material from SpaceGodzilla's crystals, I'm sure they can manage to get it from Dogora and Hedorah through some means.
Well they better do it quick before they burn their mouths, and that really can’t taste good... X_X

Added in 1 minute 13 seconds:
Then again, it is possible, since we have that happened in Orga Vs. Hedorah.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Baragon (Showa) vs. Gomora
Setting: The asteroid that causes the Cretaceous-Paleogene extinction event strikes the earth killing off the dinosaurs. Only a few manages to avoid the terrible fate that befalls them by going underground which leads to two particular dinosaurs into fighting each other for territory they both stumble upon at the same time.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

In light of the newest main-site update...

Godzilla Junior vs. Godzilla (Heisei)

The adult Godzilla becomes far more aggressive than ever before, forcing Junior to combat his adopted father in a death match to save Tokyo.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:In light of the newest main-site update...

Godzilla Junior vs. Godzilla (Heisei)

The adult Godzilla becomes far more aggressive than ever before, forcing Junior to combat his adopted father in a death match to save Tokyo.
F A T H E R O F T H E Y E A R
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Optivicente765
Ronin

Post by Optivicente765 »

Ultraman vs Everyone (Trilopod Version)

Trilo-Destoroyah vs Ultraman, Zone Fighter and Jet Jaguar

Mechagodzilla vs Cyber-Godzilla

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Gigan, Monster X and Gororin vs. Trilopod-Gigan, Trilopod-X and Trilopod-Gororin

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Barugaron, Bemular, Hedorah (Showa) and Orga
Setting: Japan comes under attack by a group of invading aliens forcing the gods chosen champion Utsuno Ikusagami to come down from his realm and stop them.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Godzilla 2014 vs. Ultraman vs. Bemular.

When two alien creatures crash in Japan, theywage a destructive war throughout the city, Godzilla awakens then comes ashore waging his own solo war against both galactic creatures in a struggle for dominance and territory.
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Godzilla 2014 vs. Ultraman vs. Bemular.
Already working on it... minus the middle combatant.