Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by MoarCrossovers »

You shouldn't go posting full matches on the forums at all.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Here’s something that’s popped into mind.
Mothra vs Kamacuras vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei)/Moguera
Setting: Several cities have been destroyed by Mothra forcing the JSDF to send out one of their mechs to kill her in retaliation. Unknown to the humans, Mothra has really been hunting down several invisible threats to Japan trying to save the humans from a the clutches of Kamacuras.
GojiraOverlord wrote:I wrote this entire match for the K.W.C with high hopes it would make it in
You should have PM that to one of the verifiers if you wanted it in the KWC. It’s listed in the FAQ.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GojiraOverlord wrote:I wrote this entire match for the K.W.C with high hopes it would make it in
I... Wouldn't post that here, dude. Just send a private message (or a PM) to either GodzillavsJason, SpanishBullDog63, or DinoMaster. And do not, I repeat, DO NOT send it to all three of them. Just choose one, and just wait. If you don't get a response, probably means that your match has passed through the Verifiers. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Legion vs. Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah and Gigan
Setting: Planet X gets invaded by the arrival of Legion and her colony prompting the Xiliens monsters to defend them and their planet.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Ultraman Tiga
Summary: In ancient times, the Alpha Predator clashed with the leader of a group of dark giants. The Alpha was strong; the attacker was stronger, and left him for dead. Centuries later, Godzilla senses the return of this ancient giant, now apparently "reformed". Godzilla doesn't understand the meaning of that word,
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Bemular vs. Gamera (Heisei)
Setting: After managing to get away from Ultraman chasing him. Bemular crashes on earth only to run into the Guardian of the Universe who senses the potential threat he poses.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

GojiraOverlord
Samurai

Post by GojiraOverlord »

Godzilla Legendary & SpaceGodzilla vs MechaGodzilla Heisei vs Gyaos, M.U.T.O. & Skullcrawer
Location; Yokohama
Setting: Whatever you choose to have
Bagan is the best Kaiju around, change my Mind

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

SpaceGodzilla vs. Angurius (Showa), Rodan (Heisei), Titanosaurus, Gorosaurus, Baragon (Showa), Varan, & Kumonga (Showa)
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Godzilla 2014 & King Kong vs. Mechani-Kong in San Fransisco, New York, or Atlanta
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. King Kong
Setting: King Kong's native home Faro Island had sunk forcing the eighth wonder of the world to come inland posing a problem to inhabitants so the United Nations captures and moves him to Monster Island to live alongside the other monsters. Problems however occur when King Kong wants to be ruler of the island like he was on his and challenges the current ruler and King of the Monsters Godzilla for the title.

Added in 22 hours 25 seconds:
Frankenstein vs. Anguirus (Showa), Godzilla Junior and Rodan (Heisei)
Setting: Frankenstein has finally found peace and a home to live the rest of his life by finding himself on Monster Island but in order to be accepted onto the island by the ruler Godzilla, the King of the Monsters has him be challenged in honorable combat against his two most trustworthy allies and son before he can move in.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

^I'll write that Frankenstein match. :)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Red King vs. Titanosaurus

Any location and premise will do. I just want to see these two reptilian physical powerhouses duke it out. 8-)
UltimateDitto wrote:^I'll write that Frankenstein match. :)
Awesome, can't wait. :D

Added in 21 hours 20 minutes 25 seconds:
Dagahra vs. Shiigan
Setting: Any premise will do. As you guys may know Shiigan detests anything that contaminates the ocean and guess who does especially with the barem. ;)

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

King Kong vs. Dagarah atop the Nilaih-khini temple.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Since he's getting retired..

Godzillasaurus & Gorosaurus vs. Godzilla 2014 on Skull Island (or any island)
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Utsuno Ikusagami and Balkzardan vs. Kumasogami and Desghidorah
Setting: Kumasogami once again emerges from Hell to reek havoc on mankind only this time brings along a demonic pet of his to help him lay waste on the city of Tokyo. Their wakes of destruction is soon interrupted by the arrival of an divine warrior and his godly animal companion.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Utsuno Ikusagami and Balkzardan vs. Kumasogami and Desghidorah
Setting: Kumasogami once again emerges from Hell to reek havoc on mankind only this time brings along a demonic pet of his to help him lay waste on the city of Tokyo. Their wakes of destruction is soon interrupted by the arrival of an divine warrior and his godly animal companion.
ooh your making me reconsider doing the frankenstein match. :dizzy:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Ultraseven vs. Godzillasaurus
Plot: When a group of scientists capture a rare specimen of a surviving dinosaur, the Ultra Garrison is summoned to prevent the same mistake the Science Patrol made with Gomora. Havok breaks loose, along with the dinosaur, and Ultraseven is called forth to deal with the rampaging predator.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

UltimateDitto wrote:ooh your making me reconsider doing the frankenstein match. :dizzy:
Lol I don't know what's stopping you from just doing both but okay... :lol:

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Birdman wrote:Ultraseven vs. Godzillasaurus
Plot: When a group of scientists capture a rare specimen of a surviving dinosaur, the Ultra Garrison is summoned to prevent the same mistake the Science Patrol made with Gomora. Havok breaks loose, along with the dinosaur, and Ultraseven is called forth to deal with the rampaging predator.
I second this request, that's awesome.

Godzillasaurus vs. Godzilla Jr. on Lagos
#slatternking

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Godzillasaurus and Godzilla (Heisei) Vs. Gigan(showa) and Gigan(Millenium)
During a battle with Gigan, Godzilla remembers a time in the past when he and the Avian cyborg clashed before, when he had not been mutated and gigan's skin still glimmered green and gold...