Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Coobzilla03 wrote:If Lain has done so many Kong matches, I'm braced for a bunch of Kong losses.
What do you mean?
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
Coobzilla03 wrote:If Lain has done so many Kong matches, I'm braced for a bunch of Kong losses.
What do you mean?
I got a feeling he'll be like MM's Monster X matches but with King Kong. Might not be the case, but I'm prepped anyways.
Resized Image

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Coobzilla03 wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:
What do you mean?
I got a feeling he'll be like MM's Monster X matches but with King Kong. Might not be the case, but I'm prepped anyways.
Why would they be, though?
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Gamera vs Grand King Ghidorah

For obvious reasons, Gamera isn't pleased with the whole "devour children souls" thing and confronts the King of Terror personally.

And now that he's added,
Kamoebas vs Gyaos
Irys vs Kamoebas
Legion vs Kamoebas

Don't you hate mistaken identity? :lol:

And another obvious one that's now plausible, Ganimes vs Ebriah.

RIP Evan.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Most of you guys here couldn’t pull off Legion vs. Kamoebas :lol:

I do want to see Kamoebas vs. Gyaos now, though. I might ask someone to write this.

Kamoebas vs. Maguma

Kamoebas vs. Anguirus vs. Maguma
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

You guys are forgetting the obvious one here. A sequel to Match 31, Gamera vs Kamoebas. In which just like its prequel, Gamera mistakes another similar monster as another of his kind.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Nagoda wrote:You guys are forgetting the obvious one here. A sequel to Match 31, Gamera vs Kamoebas. In which just like its prequel, Gamera mistakes another similar monster as another of his kind.
It should be a sequel to Gamera vs. Gezora instead.

Added in 1 minute 9 seconds:
I got it, we need a match where Gamera mistakes Kamoebas for another of his kind and tries to mate with it :lol:
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Gamera vs Grand King Ghidorah

For obvious reasons, Gamera isn't pleased with the whole "devour children souls" thing and confronts the King of Terror personally.
That's actually a pretty perfect match there. I never would had thought of that premise. Forgotten what Grand King Ghidorah did in the movie. Fits Gamera's friend of children status.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Gargantuas vs. Mothra (Heisei)

Manda, Varan, and Rodan (Heisei) vs. King Ghidorah
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Anguirus and Kamoebas vs. Anyone
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Ganimes vs Fake Godzilla/Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Ganimes vs Ebirah (Millennium) vs Aggregate Destoroyah

Kamoebas (Showa) vs Gamera (Heisei)

King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Fake Godzilla/Mechagodzilla (Showa)

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Kong vs. The MUTO
New York

Kong vs. The Gargantuas
Tokyo

Mechagodzilla (Showa), Titanosaurus, and Red King vs. Godzilla (Heisei) and Rodan (Heisei)
Tokyo

Titanosaurus, Varan, and Rodan (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Mt. Fuji

Ghidorah returns to Earth, bringing with it an otherworldly storm the likes no one has ever seen, waking three beasts of the wind who wage a war against the galactic demon.

Burning Godzilla vs. Bemular, Mechagodzilla (Showa), Megalon, Gigan (Showa), and Grand King Ghidorah
Mt. Fuji

Earth hangs in the balance when Seatopia and an advanced alien race unleashes an army of monsters to engage Godzilla in one final fight.

Gorosaurus vs. Anguirus
San Francisco

A transport carrying the frozen bodies of an allosaurus and ankylosaur breaks down, unthawing the two prehistoric monsters, leading to an all out war for supremacy in the heart of San Francisco.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
#slatternking

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Frankenstein vs. Orga

When the Millennian ship crashes in the forests of Mt. Fuji, prompting Frankenstein to investigate and battle with the monster, abomination against abomination.
You could add the Gargantuas if you’d like, to make it more “balanced”.

Bemular vs. SpaceGodzilla
#slatternking

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

M.U.T.O vs Skullcrawler

A battle between the first foes of Godzilla and Kong in the Monsterverse.

And finally, a trilogy of matches.

Ultraman vs Kumasogami

The SSP finds themselves dealing with Kumasogami's cult, leading to a battle between the Giant of Light and the demon.

Ultraman vs Kumasogami, Mechagodzilla (Heisei), Orga, Godzilla (Heisei), Dogora, Colossal Titan, Skullcrawler and King Kong (Showa)

Ending up in hell (How is up to you), Ultraman faces Kumasogami once again, who is now aided by a kaiju army who represent the 7 deadly sins.

(In case your wondering:
Mechagodzilla: Pride.
Orga: Envy.
Godzilla: Wrath.
Dogora: Sloth.
Colossal Titan: Greed.
Skullcrawler: Gluttony
King Kong: Lust. )

And finally, a match where Kumasogami and his kaiju sin army fight a army of kaiju representing the 7 heavenly virtues.

Humility: Anguirus
Chastity/Purity: Mothra Leo
Temperance (restraint): Godzilla (Legendary)
Charity: Mothra.
Diligience/Persistence: Gamera
Patience: Biollante
Kindness: Frankenstein
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:M.U.T.O vs Skullcrawler

A battle between the first foes of Godzilla and Kong in the Monsterverse.

And finally, a trilogy of matches.

Ultraman vs Kumasogami

The SSP finds themselves dealing with Kumasogami's cult, leading to a battle between the Giant of Light and the demon.

Ultraman vs Kumasogami, Mechagodzilla (Heisei), Orga, Godzilla (Heisei), Dogora, Colossal Titan, Skullcrawler and King Kong (Showa)

Ending up in hell (How is up to you), Ultraman faces Kumasogami once again, who is now aided by a kaiju army who represent the 7 deadly sins.

(In case your wondering:
Mechagodzilla: Pride.
Orga: Envy.
Godzilla: Wrath.
Dogora: Sloth.
Colossal Titan: Greed.
Skullcrawler: Gluttony
King Kong: Lust. )

And finally, a match where Kumasogami and his kaiju sin army fight a army of kaiju representing the 7 heavenly virtues.

Humility: Anguirus
Chastity/Purity: Mothra Leo
Temperance (restraint): Godzilla (Legendary)
Charity: Mothra.
Diligience/Persistence: Gamera
Patience: Biollante
Kindness: Frankenstein
Ironically, I’m actually working on a match thats kinda similar to your idea of Ultraman Vs. Kumasogami and the Seven Deadly Sins.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

That Ultraman vs. Kumosagami story synopsis is actually really cool, I hope someone writes it, because I rather like the idea of the Science Patrol investigating a mysterious cult, only to find themselves offered as sacrafices to raise their devil god.

Or maybe someone could go the DevilMan: Crybaby route with it :lol: (the horror)

OT-

Sanda & Gaira vs. Destroyah

The Gargantuas resurface, seemingly being chased out of the ocean by something bigger, making landfall at Haneda Airport, they ready themselves for a fight against a deadly threat in the form of Destroyah

Kiryu vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah
During a test run, the sound of MKG triggers Kiryu to go beserk, thinking he’s come face to face with King Ghidorah, and the two battle in the heart of Tokyo.

Kumosagami vs. Colossal Titan

Mountain of steam vs. Mountain of steam
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

If I recall Sensei already has done M.U.T.O. vs. Skull Crawler.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

King Kong 1967 & Mechani-Kong vs. Spacegodzilla

Dr. Who kidnaps Kong once again and with Mechani-Kong, sends the duo out to mine for Element X. Reaching an underground cavern, Dr. Who discovers SpaceGodzilla, curled up around a deposit of Element X, absorbing its energy. Suddenly a fight breaks out for control over the deadly element.
#slatternking

BlacktimusPrime
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlacktimusPrime »

Minya and Ichiro vs. King Ghidorah

A re-telling of Godzilla's Revenge with Ghidorah as the bully- except when Minya finally stands up to Ghidorah's bullying things take a tragic and horrifying turn for our heroes. :lol:

I just read MM's KWC submissions and thought this if made into an actual KWC would give everyone on TK a good laugh, which these days we could all use more of. I'm not a good writer though so if an actual writer is interested....
Last edited by BlacktimusPrime on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coobzilla03 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Godzilla in general sucks. Just awful. I mean a man in a suit knocking down papercraft buildings?

Turn me into a twix and give me a break.

Mutated animals that are huge that fight each other.
Here goji, have a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Maguma vs. Grand King Ghidorah

Climate Control unthaws and awakens a frozen GKG, weakened from the ice. The monster lays waste to the area around him in a fit of rage and Maguma is freed from his icy tomb, leading to brutal and cold battle.

Godzilla Legendary vs. Anguirus

From a base located in Antarctica, Monarch accidentally unleash Anguirus from his hibernation inside a glacier, and attacks the science team, but lucky for them, Godzilla emerges from the ocean in the nick of time…

Gigan (Showa), Grand King Ghidorah, & Goliath vs. Godzilla (Heisei) or (Legendary), Rodan (Heisei), & Varan
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
#slatternking