Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Being its the month of Halloween why not a Halloween themed match. ;)

Frankenstein (Frankenstein's monster) vs. Gyaos (Bat) vs. Kumasogami (Demon) vs. Kumonga (Spider) vs. Monster X (Skeleton)
Setting: No premise needed, simply a fight between Halloween themed monsters duking it out.
That reminds me, I remember MM mentioning in the KWCC, where he would write a match similar to that, but with only Frankenstein fighting Gyaos who are used by a vampire from that one film that Toho made.

Ironic, how Toho can make a film with a vampire, but they haven’t made a zombie film?

Added in 47 seconds:
Also, I did made the banner for it.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

soulgodzilla wrote:Ironic, how Toho can make a film with a vampire, but they haven’t made a zombie film?
The closest I can think really is Matango but I'd say that's more close to The Last of Us being they're not really zombies but infected people with a type of cordyceps fungus.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Ironic, how Toho can make a film with a vampire, but they haven’t made a zombie film?
The closest I can think really is Matango but I'd say that's more close to The Last of Us being they're not really zombies but infected people with a type of cordyceps fungus.
True, they are the closest thing.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I'd say the Titans are closer to zombies. Inhuman creatures that come from humans, driven to eat humans, have a specific weakpoint that is the only way to kill them, live in a post-apocalyptic world, copious gore. We even get special types.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'd say the Titans are closer to zombies. Inhuman creatures that come from humans, driven to eat humans, have a specific weakpoint that is the only way to kill them, live in a post-apocalyptic world, copious gore. We even get special types.
Now I imagine Armored acting like either the Tank or the Charger. :lol:

All thats missing is having that decaying, rotted and infected look that zombies usually have.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

Ultraman and King Kong vs Destoroyah

Reports of an infestation of creatures killing off villagers on an island gets to the Sciene Patrol so they go off to take care of the mess. As they're on the island, they fight juvenile Destoroyahs who then form to make an Aggregate, causing Shin Hayata to turn into Ultraman, all the while, the island's god joins the fight to protect his home.

I was going to do this match, but I eventually just lost interest, the same as watching the original Ultraman series both for the match and so I can see the whole show.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Any chance of an all-out Mech Battle Royale? Gipsy Danger, Mechagodzilla 1974/75, Super Mechagodzilla, Kiryu, Anime Mechagodzilla, RPO Mechagodzilla, Mysterians Moguera, M.O.G.E.U.R.A., Mecha-King Ghidorah, Jet Jaguar, and Mechani-Kong? It would be my ultimate fantasy come true. Would prefer it take place in a city location, no preference what city. Thanks! :mechagodzilla:
Last edited by Gojirawars 03 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:Any chance of an all-out Mech Battle Royale? Gipsy Danger, Mechagodzilla 1974/75, Super Mechagodzilla, Kiryu, Anime Mechagodzilla, RPO Mechagodzilla, Mysterians Moguera, M.O.G.E.U.R.A., Mecha-King Ghidorah, Jet Jaguar, and Mechani-Kong? It would be my ultimate fantasy come true. Would prefer it take place in a city location, no preference what city. Thanks! :mechagodzilla:
Hate to say, but Gipsy Danger isn’t distributed by Toho (should have been damnit), Moguera Showa and Anime Mechagodzilla have yet to be included to the KWC (if they ever get in) and I don’t think will have plans to include RPO Mechagodzilla.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

soulgodzilla wrote:
Gojirawars 03 wrote:Any chance of an all-out Mech Battle Royale? Gipsy Danger, Mechagodzilla 1974/75, Super Mechagodzilla, Kiryu, Anime Mechagodzilla, RPO Mechagodzilla, Mysterians Moguera, M.O.G.E.U.R.A., Mecha-King Ghidorah, Jet Jaguar, and Mechani-Kong? It would be my ultimate fantasy come true. Would prefer it take place in a city location, no preference what city. Thanks! :mechagodzilla:
Hate to say, but Gipsy Danger isn’t distributed by Toho (should have been damnit), Moguera Showa and Anime Mechagodzilla have yet to be included to the KWC (if they ever get in) and I don’t think will have plans to include RPO Mechagodzilla.
Could make a nice KWCE match, thougj.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Could make a nice KWCE match, thougj.
True.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Sadly can't be a KWC match--it can be, however, a KWCE match!... Though I'd need to update to accommodate for those that have yet to be included.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Setting: 50’s- Arizona, after an atomic bomb testing, Kumomga emerges from the desert and attacks (Arizona, Nevada, or Las Vegas) and Gamera flies in to defeat fim when he ensnares a school
(Written in the fashion of an old 50’s movie and Gamera acting like the Showa version)
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Wargilgar vs Rodan (Heisei)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Saltmons
Samurai

Post by Saltmons »

Not a match, but I suggest giving Gomora and Red King the Brave Burst, since Red King's already been given his explosive punch which is supposed to come from that ability. Also, giving Bemular the Monster Attack (a more fireball-like version of his Pale Heat Wave) and Red King some of his other abilities such as his explosive rocks from Max and the Earth Crusher from Fusion Fight would be pretty cool too.
I'm a toku fan first and a kaiju fan second.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Saltmons wrote:Not a match, but I suggest giving Gomora and Red King the Brave Burst, since Red King's already been given his explosive punch which is supposed to come from that ability. Also, giving Bemular the Monster Attack (a more fireball-like version of his Pale Heat Wave) and Red King some of his other abilities such as his explosive rocks from Max and the Earth Crusher from Fusion Fight would be pretty cool too.
You are better off keeping this in the discussion thread.
As for a Match Request, a sequel to Match 52.
King Kong vs King Caesar vs Red King
Setting: Being victorious over the space dragon, the three kings soon come to blows to decide which of them is the true King of Kings.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

How about... ... ...Cyber Godzilla and Zilla vs Gigan (Millennium), Megalon, and Trilopods?

Setting: Sydney, Australia

Plot: Cyber Godzilla breaks free of Leviathan Alien mind-control due to hearing his son’s roars during a brief skirmish, and the two Zillas team up when the Xillien leader sends down Gigan, Megalon and the Trilopods to finish them off in anger.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Biollante vs. Kamacuras (multiple) and Kumonga

Megaguirus vs. Rodan vs. Gorosaurus

Gaira and Sanda vs. Biollante in a lake

Gabara vs. Megaguirus

Godzilla 2014 vs. Megaguirus & Male MUTO

King Kong vs. Megaguirus
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Venom 2009 wrote:King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Fake Godzilla/Mechagodzilla (Showa)
I’m going to go ahead and work on this one myself.

SoggyNoodles2016

Ultraman vs Red King vs Godzilla (Legendary or Heisei)

As the comet Cyphon threatens Earth with it's mysterious waves, the SSP finds themselves in the frozen north of Japan, trying to stop a Red King who has eaten a nuclear weapon (as the comet will cause it to go off.) as Ultraman confronts him, Godzilla arrives at the scene to both feed on the weapon and destroy Red King's threat to his territory. Now Ultraman must fight off the ruthless Red King and Godzilla's rage at this perceived threat, all while trying to make sure the battle doesn't set off the bomb.

Based off of episode 25 of Ultraman
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Rodan vs. Kamacuras- New York or San Francisco
When a Rodan hatches and begins feeding off the local Gimantises in the area, it leads to a dogfight against it, and a Gimantis of equal size...

Godzilla Junior vs. MUTO
#slatternking