Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

shippersdreamer wrote:Utsuno Ikusagami and Kumasogami vs. Desghidorah

Setting: Desghidorah has awoken in Hokkaido and begins his rampage to purge the earth of it's natural resources and feed himself. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Kumasogami and Utsuno Ikusagami are called to team up in an uneasy alliance to stop Desghidorah from destroying the planet.
Good match idea, hope this one gets made.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Megaguirus
Setting: Earth had finally been successful in ridding of the nuclear menace Godzilla for good with their latest invention the Dimension Tide which sends him 350 million years into the past back to the Carboniferous where he eventually faces the top apex predator of its time there.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Megaguirus
Setting: Earth had finally been successful in ridding of the nuclear menace Godzilla for good with their latest invention the Dimension Tide which sends him 350 million years into the past back to the Carboniferous where he eventually faces the top apex predator of its time there.
Dang, that sounds awesome!
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Megaguirus
Man, look
They fixed it :lol:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

*Based on the concept of King Ghidorah taking over Godzilla’s role in the timeline after 1954

King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. Anguirus
Osaka, 1955.

When King Ghidorah and a new monster arrive in Osaka, the two engage in a war for supremacy.

King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. King Kong
Tokyo, 1962

After Ghidorah breaks free from his icy tomb, he flies back to Japan to finish his reign of terror, at the same time, a pharmaceutical company has an enormous gorilla on display in Tokyo, and when Ghidorah arrives, Kong breaks free and the two titans duke it out.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Kaishin Muba vs. Titanosaurus
Setting: Unbeknownst to Titanosaurus when he enters the Sea of Japan while traveling on the ocean floor minding his own business, he angers and faces the wrath of the ancient sea god Kaishin Muba who doesn't take it too kindly to those that steps foot into his domain and what he considers to be his entire kingdom.

Added in 2 days 18 hours 50 minutes 18 seconds:
Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Maguma
Setting: The legendary alpha predator battles it out with one of the Ice Ages native monsters set during the days when early man walked the earth.

Could too also serve as another prequel to #186 alongside my requested Bemular vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei) match.
Bemular vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei)
Setting: Two infamous intergalactic terrors known throughout the cosmos by civilizations alike for their reputation in leaving wakes of destruction and misery wherever they go has a run-in with each other resulting in a fight between them.

Also an suggestion. The writer could have this be tied to #186 being a prequel as at the end of that match has a bit of dialogue mentioning how Bemular once encountered an three-headed golden dragon.
And based on said dialogue.

He’d never encountered anything like Bemular back when he had roamed the Earth during the last Ice Age. Except maybe that armored behemoth with the jagged scales...

Added in 3 days 13 hours 10 minutes 3 seconds:
Orochi (Heisei) vs. Everyone
Setting: Thousands of years ago. Tsukuyomi took on the form of the eight headed serpent known as Orochi attacking the earth only for his brother Susanoo to face him in combat and prevailed banishing him into the deep depths of space hopefully to never return. That day comes and Tsukuyomi returns to continue where he left off and with none of the Gods no longer seemingly around to stop him. Earth's fate is left in the hands of its monster inhabitants.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Jet Jaguar vs Ultraseven and Kiryu vs ???

Both Jet Jaguar and Ultraseven are in their human size and are fighting each other inside Kiryu’s body, while the Mechagodzilla is fighting a monster.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

King Kong (Showa) vs. Godzilla (Heisei (I guess this will have to do, since I don't know if any Showa Godzillas are usable here))

Place: The Japanese countryside (you pick the place)

Situation: King Kong and Godzilla are captured and imprisoned in an enormous stadium/amphitheater and forced to fight it out until they kill each other. Also, the battle is broadcast worldwide. Think a dogfight, but with kaiju.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

mikelcho wrote:King Kong (Showa) vs. Godzilla (Heisei (I guess this will have to do, since I don't know if any Showa Godzillas are usable here))

Situation: King Kong and Godzilla are captured and imprisoned in an enormous stadium/amphitheater and forced to fight it out until they kill each other. Also, the battle is broadcast worldwide. Think a dogfight, but with kaiju.
I think someone did this and with almost the same premise. I can't remember if it was Heisei or Legendary though.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

GodzillavsZilla wrote:
mikelcho wrote:King Kong (Showa) vs. Godzilla (Heisei (I guess this will have to do, since I don't know if any Showa Godzillas are usable here))

I think someone did this and with almost the same premise. I can't remember if it was Heisei or Legendary though.
That would be me. It was with Legendary Godzilla.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

That's great! Which match number was it? Even I've got to see this. Honestly, I really didn't think anyone else would've thought of that idea.
Last edited by mikelcho on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

mikelcho wrote:That's great! Which match number was it? Even I've got to see this. Honestly, I really didn't think anyone else would've thought of that idea.
It’s not uploaded yet.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
mikelcho wrote:That's great! Which match number was it? Even I've got to see this. Honestly, I really didn't think anyone else would've thought of that idea.
It’s not uploaded yet.
Please, let me know when it is! I'm dying to know exactly how you fleshed out the idea.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Kiryu vs. Sanda vs. Gaira vs. Godzilla (Heisei)
Tokyo, Japan
When the Gargantuas return and resume their battle throughout Tokyo, Kiryu rises from the deep, fully controlled by the original Godzilla at this point, and engages them both, and when Godzilla is drawn to the surface by Kiryu’s return, an all out death match breaks out with the fate of Tokyo hanging in the balance.

Godzilla Legendary & Kamoebas vs. Gezora
Island in the Pacific.

Godzilla Legendary vs. Daigoro
New York City

When a fully grown Daigoro surfaces in New York City on an unexpected rampage, Godzilla is awakened and intercepts the monster for an all out conflict against two forces of nature.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Fri May 04, 2018 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Kiryu & Kumonga vs. Legion

By using the Kilaak’s mind control device, the self defense force now uses the kaiju from Monster Land to fight opposing monsters. When Legion invades, Kiryu is sent to Monster Land to bring Kumonga to Tokyo for a hand-cap death match.

Godzilla 2014 vs. Gomora

Two prehistoric apex predators battle one another for supremacy along the Grand Canyon (or any rocky terrain)

Godzilla 2014 vs. Baragon, Anguirus, and Varan
#slatternking

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

For some reason, the thought of having the Titans being created or used to hunt down kaiju entered my head so here is an idea.

Colossal Titan/Rogue Titan/Armored Titan vs Gabara
Setting: Having recovered the corpse of Frankenstein, the German Government begins to experiment on his genes in secret to create a new type of super soldier to fight Kaiju. When an ogre begins to terrorise the countryside of Germany, the government decides to test out their new weapon on the kaiju.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Nagoda wrote:For some reason, the thought of having the Titans being created or used to hunt down kaiju entered my head so here is an idea.

Colossal Titan/Rogue Titan/Armored Titan vs Gabara
Setting: Having recovered the corpse of Frankenstein, the German Government begins to experiment on his genes in secret to create a new type of super soldier to fight Kaiju. When an ogre begins to terrorise the countryside of Germany, the government decides to test out their new weapon on the kaiju.
Don't mean to rain down on your match but wouldn't it make more sense for it to just be Frankenstein himself?

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Don't mean to rain down on your match but wouldn't it make more sense for it to just be Frankenstein himself?
Either works. Their all giant humans. The difference is that Frankenstein wears clothes and doesn't eat people.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Nagoda wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Don't mean to rain down on your match but wouldn't it make more sense for it to just be Frankenstein himself?
Either works. Their all giant humans. The difference is that Frankenstein wears clothes and doesn't eat people.
The Colossal, Rogue, and Armored Titan doesn’t eat people…
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

The super soldier prospect is fine, but I feel like trying to tie it to Frankenstein is excessive. Titans are very different beasts, even though they look human.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells