Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Hey, PitchBlackProgress, I'm sorry to tell you that I've changed my mind about writing Gabara vs Everyone.
PitchBlackProgress wrote: Well then, I'll do another request, a tad bit out there, but a funny one IMO.

A match that mirrors the MonsterVerse fandom.
After Godzilla and Kong reveal themselves to the modern world, two rivaling "alien" factions abduct them, taking them to a distant planet where they fight to the death in front of alien spectators, taking bets on who would win.
But this is a match that would be much easier to write, and roughly as interesting to read in my opinion. So, I'm changing my claim to this request.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

King Caesar (Millennium) vs. Gamera (Heisei)
Setting: Okinawa comes under attack by an recently dark turned Gamera who has now deemed humanity an threat to the earth prompting its guardian King Caesar to awaken to protect the land and people from the now corrupted guardian.

Don't have premises for these two requests but even then I thought they're too good to pass out on.

Frankenstein, Gaira and Sanda vs. Armored Titan, Colossal Titan and Rogue Titan

SpaceGodzilla, Krystalak and Obsidius vs. Iris and Gyaos (Heisei)

Added in 4 hours 7 minutes 30 seconds:
Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Setting: Prequel to the MonsterVerse movies. The story behind how Godzilla's species along with most of life died out by the hands of an intergalactic menace that arrived during the end of the Permian period.

And its potential sequel depending if the writer has Godzilla (Legendary) wins.

Godzilla (Legendary), Mothra (Heisei) and Rodan (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Setting: Its been millions of years since Godzilla forced King Ghidorah into retreat back into the depths of space, unfortunately that day comes again when the golden three-headed dragon but much more powerful then before coming back to earth and begins laying waste on the planet which results in the extinction of the Ice Age megafauna only this time not only does Godzilla interfere again but also gains help from two other monsters in the process.

With the sequel the writer could even have it end with the early ancestors of ours having witnessed the intense battle and making those cave paintings shown in the post-credits of K:SI. ;)

Added in 15 hours 2 minutes 13 seconds:
Mothra Leo vs. Ultraman Belial
Setting: The ultimate evil had arrived. An powerful being who was once one of the noble warriors from the Land of Light. Having arrived on earth with an army of 100 monsters, the corrupted warrior lays haste on the once beautiful planet Earth. Many of earth's monsters, heroes, warriors, guardians, mech's and even gods attempted to stop him but all had fallen. Now earth is ruled under the iron fist by the name of Ultraman Belial with the remnants of humanity enslaved in his grasp. Unknown to him though, one of the fallen had left behind an child, an legacy on an island that soon hatches and arises instantly arriving to stop him, not only humanity's last beacon of hope and chance to defeat their tyrannical ruler but the entire universe for that matter too.

If anyone happens to do this match. Mothra Leo needs to eventually go into his Armor Mothra form. I'd love to see him attempting the Transcending Fate on Ultraman Belial. :D

Added in 7 hours 44 minutes 38 seconds:
Gamera (Heisei); Written as Showa Gamera vs. Gabara
Setting: Being the friend of all children, Gamera arrives on Monster Island with the intent of stopping Gabara who has been tormenting the child monster known as Minilla throughout his life.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Kiryu vs. Shamshel

Sachiel vs. King Caesar

Jikiro and Gigan vs. King Kong
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Battra, Mothra (Heisei) and Mothra Leo vs. Orochi (Heisei)
Setting: An prophecy from an ancient Japanese legend has foretold the banished god known as Tsukuyomi one day will return to earth from the moon (Whom he rules since his banishment and being one of things he's the god of) to lay haste on the planet in the form of Orochi out of revenge towards his fellow gods. To prevent such an catastrophe happening, the earth itself sends three of its moth guardians to stop him before that day comes.

GojiraOverlord
Samurai

Post by GojiraOverlord »

I an requesting that someone writes this match for me
Monster X vs Legion vs King Ghidorah vs Iris vs SpaceGodzilla vs Krystalak & Obsidius vs Spyler, Wargilgar & Zondora vs Gyaos vs Gigan & Megalon vs Orga vs Megaguirus vs Kumasogami & Orochi vs DesGhidorah vs MechaGodzilla Showa vs Grand King Ghidorah vs Cyber Godzilla vs Destoroyah vs Dagarah vs Hedorah Showa on Planet X
Bagan is the best Kaiju around, change my Mind

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GojiraOverlord wrote:I an requesting that someone writes this match for me
Monster X vs Legion vs King Ghidorah vs Iris vs SpaceGodzilla vs Krystalak & Obsidius vs Spyler, Wargilgar & Zondora vs Gyaos vs Gigan & Megalon vs Orga vs Megaguirus vs Kumasogami & Orochi vs DesGhidorah vs MechaGodzilla Showa vs Grand King Ghidorah vs Cyber Godzilla vs Destoroyah vs Dagarah vs Hedorah Showa on Planet X
I’ve had my fill of writing vs everyone matches so far. I could see some plot that could work with this such as the xilians or other alien species wanting to see who is the superior Kaiju.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GojiraOverlord
Samurai

Post by GojiraOverlord »

Nagoda wrote:
GojiraOverlord wrote:I an requesting that someone writes this match for me
I’ve had my fill of writing vs everyone matches so far. I could see some plot that could work with this such as the xilians or other alien species wanting to see who is the superior Kaiju.
I know i would too but I'm not that good to write this one yet
Bagan is the best Kaiju around, change my Mind

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Kaishin Muba
Setting: Godzilla once again emerges from the Pacific Ocean to lay haste on the city of Tokyo only before he can proceed doing so is interrupted at the arrival of an ancient oceanic god who has followed him after deeming and sensing the King of Monsters a threat to his title as the ruler of the seas who fears one day Godzilla would overthrow him and so came to prevent that day from happening by trying killing the Monster King in battle.

or

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Kaishin Muba
Setting: Godzilla's might is put to the test when an new foe emerges, an ancient oceanic god who has sensed and deemed the King of Monsters as a potential threat to his title as ruler of the seas from hearing about his legendary reputation and mark he's left on the world fearing that one day Godzilla might come upon him and overthrow him.

Either location will do.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I'm putting this request here, because there's a banner I REALLY want to make. :lol: It'd be GREATLY appreciated if someone could write the match.

Gororin vs. [Insert Flying Monster Here]

I don't care who the flying monster is or how it plays out. I just have this crazy/insane idea for a banner... So if anyone is willing to indulge me on this, that'd be great. XDDD
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Battra vs. Jyarumu
Setting: A result of global warming frees two ancient kaijus from their dormant states in the ice and battles it out with each other.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

King Kong and King Caesar vs. Red King and Eleking
Setting: Wherever works.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

KaijuX wrote:I'm putting this request here, because there's a banner I REALLY want to make. :lol: It'd be GREATLY appreciated if someone could write the match.

Gororin vs. [Insert Flying Monster Here]

I don't care who the flying monster is or how it plays out. I just have this crazy/insane idea for a banner... So if anyone is willing to indulge me on this, that'd be great. XDDD
I'll get to this if no one else does.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

G1G4N_27
Yojimbo

Post by G1G4N_27 »

GMK Godzilla vs. Millennium Gigan

You write the rest...
Last edited by G1G4N_27 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G1G4N_27
ImageImageImage

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

G1G4N_27 wrote:GMK Godzilla vs. Millennium Gigan

You write the rest...
GMK godzilla isn't in the KWC.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

You write the rest...
Aye, what Sensei said. He however can be used in the K.W.C.E. (Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded). ;)

http://www.tohokingdom.com/kwc/combatant_roster.html

These are the monsters that can be only used for the K.W.C.

And while these monsters haven't been added yet, they will eventually or supposedly will be.
Spoiler:
-Ace Killer
-Alien Baltan
-Alien Zarab/Nise Ultraman
-Armored Titan
-Balkzardan
-Barugaron
-Colossal Titan
-Eleking
-Eva Unit-00
-Eva Unit-01
-Eva Unit-02
-Ganimes
-Jyarumu
-Kaishin Muba
-Kamakidon
-Kamoebas
-King Joe
-King Kong (Legendary)
-Kyrieloid
-Razin
-Sachiel
-Shamshel
-Shiigan
-Shin Godzilla
-Spider Uros
-Skull Crawler
-Trilopod
-Ultraman Belial
-Ultraman Tiga
-Vagnosaurus
-Zetton
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

G1G4N_27
Yojimbo

Post by G1G4N_27 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:

You write the rest...
Aye, what Sensei said. He however can be used in the K.W.C.E. (Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded). ;)
Cool
G1G4N_27
ImageImageImage

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Obsidius vs. Orga
Setting: While on his quest going across earth to become the ultimate life-form. Orga makes a pit stop for rest on his long journey whose arrival provokes an easily irritable monster who has since claimed the area as his territory having forced nearby inhabitants to evacuate long ago.

Added in 21 hours 15 minutes 5 seconds:
Bagan vs. Biollante
Setting: Biollante sensing that the corrupted guardian of the forests Bagan isn't suitable for his title due to doing more harm on the earth in the process then protecting it, seeks him out to replace him feeling she'll do a much better role in doing so.

This idea came to me considering Biollante is a plant kaiju and what Bagan's origin might of been relating to forest which suits Biollante. ;)
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ On a more objective level, it turns out Bagan was always meant to be the God of Darkness type; just evil and ruthless, in a way. The notion of him being a forest guardian was pulled from other sources, albeit a bit shaky in terms of reliability. Of course, the match (190) was written before any of this information was revealed, but still. I suppose it takes the character in an interesting direction, even if the idea has been done already.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Hedorah vs. Kumonga

Oodako vs. Gezora

Is it mandatory to state the location?
Last edited by LegendZilla on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Not really.

Oodako isn't on the roster and never will be.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.