Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

M.O.G.U.E.R.A vs. Skull Crawlers vs. King Kong (Showa)

The JSDF deploy the Land MOGUERA to Skull Island so that they can tunnel through the Hollow Earth for a full exploration, but when the mech draws the attention of the not-so-happy residents, they must battle their way off the island.

*Features a subterranean battle between MOGUERA and Kong

Burning Godzilla vs. Varan, Battra, & Orochi

Godzilla returns to destroy Japan once more, triggering another trio of guardian monsters to band together to stop the nuclear menace.

Super Mechagodzilla vs. Titanosaurus & Rodan (Heisei)
Tokyo, Japan Night

Mechagodzilla is deployed when two dinosaurus dubbed "The Tornado Monsters" bring their wind-based onslaught to Tokyo.

King Kong, Ultraseven, & Rogue Titan vs. Orga vs. Trilopods

^ Storys up to you, just wanted to put the image of Orga-Kong/Titan and Trilo-Ultraseven in your heads.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Burning Godzilla vs Godzilla (Legendary) and Rodan (Heisei)
Spoiler:
In the match have Rodan sacrifice himself by instilling his energy into Legendary Godzilla, which will give LG the ability to use the Spiral Fire Ray.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Godzilla 2014 vs. Gabara

Godzilla 2014 vs. Gomora vs. Goliath

Bemular & Grand King Ghidorah vs. Ultraman
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Venom 2009 wrote:Burning Godzilla vs Godzilla (Legendary) and Rodan (Heisei)
Spoiler:
In the match have Rodan sacrifice himself by instilling his energy into Legendary Godzilla, which will give LG the ability to use the Spiral Fire Ray.
Rule of thumb: While it's all right for Rodan to sacrifice himself to whoever he wants, it doesn't immediately grant monsters the Spiral Fire Ray. Our case for Rodan is that it amplifies what is already there; so while yes, Legendary would get a significant power boost to the match's liking, I wouldn't explicitly state it as a Spiral Fire Ray.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Giant bat vs. Giant pterosaur. Flying mammal vs. Flying reptile. Modern vs. Prehistoric. Come on folks. You know you want it. ;)

Bagorah vs. Rodan (Heisei)
Setting: Bagorah attacks Hawaii to sake his hunger only to endure competition with another flying kaiju who had since settled at one of its volcanoes to also feed upon the populace.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Godzilla 2014 vs. Gaira

Gezora vs. Ganimes vs. Kamoebas

Goliath & Gabara vs. Daigoro & Gomora

Ultraseven riding on Zilla into
battle vs. Kumosagami

#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Cyber Godzilla and the Chameleon vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Two imitations of the Monster King's imitator take on an imitation of the Monster King.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Gamera 1999 & Iris vs. Orochi

Mothra (Heisei) & Battra vs. Kiryu & Mecha-King Ghidorah

When the Earth's cosmos warn the use of Kiryu and MKG, their pleas fall on deaf ears and are forced to send the Earth's guardians to lay these mechanized monsters to rest.

Godzilla 2014 vs. Cyber-Godzilla

Super Godzilla vs. Critical Mass Anguirus

Godzilla 2014 & Gorosaurus vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah

Maguma vs. Gorosaurus (or Anguirus)

When the Ice Age sweeps over the Earth and kills off most of the dinosaurs, the surviving monsters now must compete with earth's new residents for food.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Godzilla 2014 vs. Cyber-Godzilla
Don't remember who it was but that's been already done. ;)

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

KaijuX wrote:
Spoiler:
Rule of thumb: While it's all right for Rodan to sacrifice himself to whoever he wants, it doesn't immediately grant monsters the Spiral Fire Ray. Our case for Rodan is that it amplifies what is already there; so while yes, Legendary would get a significant power boost to the match's liking, I wouldn't explicitly state it as a Spiral Fire Ray.
So Legendary Godzilla with a red Atomic Ray? :p

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Venom 2009 wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
Spoiler:
What? No...

Godzilla 2014 with a super powerful blue atomic breath
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Pretty much what PBP said.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Spoiler:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:
KaijuX wrote: Rule of thumb: While it's all right for Rodan to sacrifice himself to whoever he wants, it doesn't immediately grant monsters the Spiral Fire Ray. Our case for Rodan is that it amplifies what is already there; so while yes, Legendary would get a significant power boost to the match's liking, I wouldn't explicitly state it as a Spiral Fire Ray.
What? No...

Godzilla 2014 with a super powerful blue atomic breath
KaijuX wrote:Pretty much what PBP said.
Ok, so no Spiral Fire Ray or Red Atomic Ray for Legendary Godzilla.

But if someone does make this match, just have Rodan give Legendary Godzilla a power boost.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Just an idea to put out there.
Mothra and Mothra Leo vs Godzilla (Heisei and Junior) vs Rodan and Baragon vs Frankenstein, Sanda, and Gaira.
A battle between parents with their children.
Or
Mothra, Godzilla Heisei, Rodan, and Frankenstein vs Godzilla Junior, Mothra Leo, Baragon, Sanda, and Gaira.
A battle with parents against their children.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LeaderMegatron »

Match 223: M.U.T.O (Male) vs M.U.T.O (Female):
MUTOs must draw!!! The male and female MUTO are screaming and bothering each other with the hooks in the blood. because of that the female MUTO
she did the shame of the MUTO male who won the matches. the female Muto is losing matches. the female Muto hurts the male MUTO into the pubic bone. male MUTO groans in pain.
and the argument ends with a draw.
Last edited by LeaderMegatron on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hokmuto: You are not prepared !!!!!!!
Hokmuto is King of monsters!!!
:muto:
https://media.giphy.com/media/13o6wQitMSQ6g8/giphy.gif Male MUTO roar
https://media3.giphy.com/media/W0S4GvmQEeNb2/200w.webp EMP for admins and moderators
My name is Hokmuto.
I am Hokmuto M.U.T.O (Male)
My mate is Femuto M.U.T.O (Female)

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

LeaderMegatron wrote:Match 223: M.U.T.O (Male) vs M.U.T.O (Female):
MUTOs must draw!!! The male and female MUTO are screaming and bothering each other with the hooks in the blood. because of that the female MUTO
she did the shame of the MUTO male who won the matches. the female Muto is losing matches. the female Muto hurts the male MUTO into the pubic bone. male MUTO groans in pain.
You can’t call for the end result of a match and I am pretty sure this should have ended in the discussion thread about trying to make a certain match come out next when it isn’t even written yet. Plus Greyshot has the next couple matches already planned out for release.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Nagoda wrote:
You can’t call for the end result of a match and I am pretty sure this should have ended in the discussion thread about trying to make a certain match come out next when it isn’t even written yet. Plus Greyshot has the next couple matches already planned out for release.
Just report him and move on. He's ignored us multiple times.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LeaderMegatron »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
Nagoda wrote:
Just report him and move on. He's ignored us multiple times.
sorry Hokmuto is new.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/W0S4GvmQEeNb2/200w.webp EMP for admins and moderators
My name is Hokmuto.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yes, please don't spam the same thing over and over across multiple threads. All it does it piss people off and make them ignore you. Your message was gotten the first time. No need to repeat it over and over and over.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LeaderMegatron »

Giratina93 wrote:Yes, please don't spam the same thing over and over across multiple threads. All it does it piss people off and make them ignore you. Your message was gotten the first time. No need to repeat it over and over and over.
Hokmuto: auch!!! you are win! you are hurt my MUTO body.
I groan in pain!!! I don't spam!
My name is Hokmuto.