Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Desghidorah vs. Manda, Baragon and Varan

Sort of a rehash of Match 52.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Destoroyah vs. Utsuno Ikusagami
Setting: Movie continuation to Godzilla (1954). Shortly after the original Godzilla's death. The crustaceans that were mutated by the Oxygen Destroyer which became Destoroyah were somehow freed right away, unprepared and weapons not advanced at the time, Japan's armies falls to Destoroyah's wrath only for an ancient creature resembling the original Godzilla appearing to restore balance and an mysterious divine warrior too eventually joining the fray to stop the fight between the two.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

King Caesar vs Mechani-Kong
Area: Okinawa during WWII
Setting: during the American attacks on Okinawa, their bombs destroy a nearby mountainside revealing the Guardian of Okinawa to the royal family. Now being able to awaken their guardian, they send him to fight back the American navy. However, the Americans have their own giant weapon which they have "Liberated" from a mad scientist during the war.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

King Kong vs. Godzilla (Monsterverse)

After Godzilla's fight with the M.U.T.Os, he heads to rest on Farou Island. Little does he know of the God of the island...
Resized Image

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Nagoda wrote:King Caesar vs Mechani-Kong
Area: Okinawa during WWII
Setting: during the American attacks on Okinawa, their bombs destroy a nearby mountainside revealing the Guardian of Okinawa to the royal family. Now being able to awaken their guardian, they send him to fight back the American navy. However, the Americans have their own giant weapon which they have "Liberated" from a mad scientist during the war.
This is a REALLY cool idea, actually.
Mechani-Kong is an underused character in the roster and putting them against eachother would be a good Mechagodzilla vs. King Caesar parallel
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Lain Of The Wired wrote:This is a REALLY cool idea, actually.
Mechani-Kong is an underused character in the roster and putting them against eachother would be a good Mechagodzilla vs. King Caesar parallel
I've done an Mechani-Kong match if that makes you happy. ;)

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

It does.
Now do a Rogue Titan match, and I'll be even happier :P

Mechani-Kong, and the Titan's need more love, for sure. I feel I'm the only one who's done a Rogue Titan match... so I decided to do another :lol:

I request

Rogue Titan vs. Sanda & Gaira

Rogue Titan & Frankenstein vs. LP Godzilla

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

By the way Lain, stick to only making one request every three or more days with at least a small description of the setting. You'll get the idea if you look two pages back.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

I'm good.
Kumasagami vs. Colossal Titan vs. Obsidious

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Don't want you getting the chance of being temp banned again especially since this was told by an admin, you're a swell guy, it'd suck if at the chance you'd actually get banned, but alright what floats your boat, guess I can't force you...

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Kiryu vs. Grand King Ghidorah

Recommend setting: After the events of the Kilaak invasion, the people of Earth realised just how outgunned they were in terms of technology by other races. They needed to create their own weapon, one that meant they would no longer have to rely on the planet's monsters to defend them. Using technology savaged from Mechagodzilla, Mechani-King and the Mogueras, and using the skeleton of the first Godzilla as a base, they created the first mecha -Type-3 Kiryu. And just in time. Because the older brother of King Ghidorah has come to earth to avenge his death.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ While the idea of a post-DAM MG (Kiryu) isn't bad, I'd probably leave the reverse engineering element to be more implied than stated. Just a note. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs Destoroyah vs Godzilla (Legendary) and Mutos.
The Mutos have reawakened and are tracking down a massive source of radiation hoping to devour it. Legendary Godzilla follows them closely, seeking to eradicate them and devour the radiation himself. The three ancient predators discover themselves being caught in the crossfire of the war between Destoroyah and Burning Godzilla.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

MUTO vs. Armored & Rogue Titan

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Jet Jaguar, Kiryu, Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Moguera (Heisei) vs. Orochi (Heisei)
Setting: An ancient powerful creature from the folklore of Japanese Mythology returns from the Underworld to reek havoc on the human world, as cities are destroyed one by one, the body count of innocents rises and Japan's best combined militaries/armies falls to its wrath. The Global Defense Force sends their greatest mech's to stop the eight-headed dragon known as Orochi.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Please stop looking in my match schedule.

Gojira18
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira18 »

Godzilla (MonsterVerse), King Kong, and Zilla vs King Ghidorah (Heisei)
Setting: Godzilla attacks King Ghidorah to protect his territory, then Kong and Zilla come in to help even the odds.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

LP Godzilla vs. Zilla vs. King Kong
a battle between LP Godzilla and Zilla continues when both monsters converge on Seattle, Monarch airdrops Kong from balloons hoping to beat both of them.

LP Godzilla, Kong, & Zilla vs GKG
all three monsters end in a stale mate, but their battle is put to a stop when GKG lands down in the middle of the city.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:LP Godzilla, Kong, & Zilla vs GKG
all three monsters end in a stale mate, but their battle is put to a stop when GKG lands down in the middle of the city.
What about the part where Kong tears his wings off and throws him into the moon? :lol: Also, good ideas.
Resized Image

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Coobzilla03 wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:LP Godzilla, Kong, & Zilla vs GKG
What about the part where Kong tears his wings off and throws him into the moon? :lol: Also, good ideas.
Don't worry, just waiting until a lightning fueld Kong slings a kaiju threw a planet ;)