Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Birdman wrote:If I were to write a sequel to Match 186, it would have to be for the KWCE and use Showa King Ghidorah for the simple fact that we can't write Heisei Ghidorah as a space monster.
Really? I recall #11 had him as such and #33 and #52 has some implications that he is (Along with a match yet to be posted by Thomas Eckert) unless this was a new rule made.

Never the less if you do ever write Bemular vs. King Ghidorah (Showa) I do much look forward to it. :D

Edit: Oh right #11 was written by Tom.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Heisei Ghidorah isn't allowed to be a space monster by his origins; but I don't think there was any problems about placing him in space, so long as it was clear that it was the Futurian creation.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Heisei Ghidorah isn't allowed to be a space monster by his origins; but I don't think there was any problems about placing him in space, so long as it was clear that it was the Futurian creation.
Would he still be allowed to have the King of Terror role, had it not been for Grand King Ghidorah being included?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I can't answer that, because that's like an AU where we never included GKG. :lol: But there's no point in discussing a reality which can't happen at this point.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Red King vs. Zilla
Setting: Deciding to seek out his greatest challenge yet. Red King goes across the world seeking for Godzilla, King of the Monsters to take his title only to instead due to his dimwitted brain to encounter and mistake Zilla for Godzilla due to his resemblance.

Be an interesting match. Reptile Brute vs. Swift Reptile. Strength vs. Speed. Reliant on strength vs. Reliant on intellect. ;)

Added in 3 days 1 hour 27 minutes 43 seconds:
Anguirus (Showa) vs. Rodan (Heisei)
Setting: As both of Godzilla's most trustworthy allies and friends. To see which one is more in position for being second-in-command, Godzilla issues an friendly yet rough challenge between Anguirus and Rodan.

Won't be surprised if this match had already been done.

Added in 2 days 19 hours 41 minutes 6 seconds:
Kumonga (Showa) vs. Spider Uros
Setting: No premise needed other then just being a fight between two spider based kaijus, could also be seen as kind of a reference or nod to the J'ba Fofi as well, a cryptid said to be giant spiders that inhabits the Congo Basin.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Red King vs. Zilla
Setting: Deciding to seek out his greatest challenge yet. Red King goes across the world seeking for Godzilla, King of the Monsters to take his title only to instead due to his dimwitted brain to encounter and mistake Zilla for Godzilla due to his resemblance.

Be an interesting match. Reptile Brute vs. Swift Reptile. Strength vs. Speed. Reliant on strength vs. Reliant on intellect. ;)

Added in 3 days 1 hour 27 minutes 43 seconds:
Anguirus (Showa) vs. Rodan (Heisei)
Setting: As both of Godzilla's most trustworthy allies and friends. To see which one is more in position for being second-in-command, Godzilla issues an friendly yet rough challenge between Anguirus and Rodan.

Won't be surprised if this match had already been done.

Added in 2 days 19 hours 41 minutes 6 seconds:
Kumonga (Showa) vs. Spider Uros
Setting: No premise needed other then just being a fight between two spider based kaijus, could also be seen as kind of a reference or nod to the J'ba Fofi as well, a cryptid said to be giant spiders that inhabits the Congo Basin.
I dunno if Spider Uros would have the chance to get in, considering that Greyshot said no more Tv monsters. But I would like to see him get in, thanks to GvJ for wanting this guy to get a chance to shine.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Mothra (Heisei) and Godzilla Junior vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Setting: Movie continuation to Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (1995). Weeks had gone by since Godzilla's death and Junior had taken his father's legacy. Life seems to go on as it is when suddenly the "asteroid" Mothra went into space to stop since Battra's death turns out to be the real King Ghidorah whom the Futurians took DNA from to create the Dorats two centuries later.

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

Since Balkzardan has joined the battle

Balkzardan vs Rodan (or Megaguirus or Mothra Leo)

The fastest running kaiju battles one of the fastest flying Kaiju
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Gorosaurus vs. Titanosaurus
Setting: Having been driven out of his oceanic home by tougher members of his species. Out of options, in order to mark his dominance, an lone desperate Titanosaurus attempts to go onto land to make territory only for it having already been taken by another apex predator.

Added in 3 days 2 hours 13 minutes 46 seconds:
Gamera (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei), Ultraman, Utsuno Ikusagami and Zone Fighter vs. Dogora
Setting: When an enormous object is detected by NASA heading straight for earth being confirmed to be a life-wiping threat. A group of earth's guardians who all senses this great threat bands together going off into space to stop and before it reaches the planet.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Mechani-Kong vs Skullcrawler
Setting: The Last Kong has died, unleashing the Skullcrawler hordes upon the world. In a last ditch effort to repel the oncoming monsters, the military unleashes their greatest weapon. A mechanical version of the Skullcrawler’s most feared enemy.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Off the shore of Kawguchiko, two organisms born from disaster, hailing from different worlds, come to clash over the resources of the city. Which of these titans will emerge victorious and usher its foulness upon the country? Who will know...

The Ultra Garrison come in investigate a series of earth tremors in the Mandalay Region, only to learn of a string of abductions in the area. Priorities change as the details behind the creation of the ancient city, Bagan, are revealed, and Ultraseven must take a stand alongside two defenders of the mystic world to combat the evil beneath.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Birdman wrote:Image

Off the shore of Kawguchiko, two organisms born from disaster, hailing from different worlds, come to clash over the resources of the city. Which of these titans will emerge victorious and usher its foulness upon the country? Who will know...

The Ultra Garrison come in investigate a series of earth tremors in the Mandalay Region, only to learn of a string of abductions in the area. Priorities change as the details behind the creation of the ancient city, Bagan, are revealed, and Ultraseven must take a stand alongside two defenders of the mystic world to combat the evil beneath.
I might take you up on the first one.

Rodan King of skies
Ronin

Post by Rodan King of skies »

MUTO and Rodan vs King Ghidorah

Rodan (Legendary) vs Rodan (Heisei)

Rodan (Legendary) vs Fire Rodan
Last edited by Rodan King of skies on Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rodan future matewebmaster in exile in Postavymonsterverse!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/30416f8ad53 ... o1_500.gif
eight times the arrival of Rodan in Postavy.cz
SaraTron II. alive and exile
Lara Croft dead
Hokmuto alive and exile
MegaRatchet dead
Femuto dead
Blue2018 dead
Deidranna dead
Rodan alive a exile
in Postavymonsterverse

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

C-Rex vs. Gororin

Ebirah vs. Ganimes

Rogue Titan vs. Gorosaurus
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Balkzardan vs King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse)

King Kong (Showa) vs King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse)

Male Muto vs Mothra (MonsterVerse)

Balkzardan vs Colossal Titan

Bagan vs Colossal Titan

C-Rex vs Skullcrawler

Hedorah (Showa) vs Colossal Titan

Rogue Titan vs Kumonga (Showa)

Monster X vs Rogue Titan

King Kong (Showa) vs C-Rex

King Kong (Showa) vs Rogue Titan

Rogue Titan vs C-Rex

Rogue Titan vs Skullcrawler

Rogue Titan vs Baragon (Showa)

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Godzilla (Heisei): Round 3
Spoiler:
aka Fire Godzilla vs Burning Godzilla

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Godzilla (Legendary), King Kong (Showa) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Bagan

Crocartes
Yojimbo

Post by Crocartes »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:Godzilla (Legendary), King Kong (Showa) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Bagan
You may be happy to know (Or disappointed if you love Kong) that I'm working on Godzilla (Legendary), Gamera (Heisei) and Grand King Ghidorah vs Bagan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Mothra (Monsterverse) and M.U.T.O. (Male) vs. Kamacuras (Millennium)

On its search for a mate, a male M.U.T.O. finds itself drawn to the presence of another insectoid Titan, and assists the Queen of the Monsters in a battle against their natural enemy.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Spoiler:
Rodan (Monsterverse) vs Rodan (Heisei)

After the Battle Of Boston, the Fire Demon heads East, eventually settling on a mountain with everything he needs. Food, water and a nice roost. However, just as he is getting settled, he comes face to face with the other occupant of the mountain: a smaller subspecies. Soon, the two radioactive pterosaurs end up in a duel for territory with the local humans caught in the middle.

Bonus idea: you could refer to Heisei Rodan as Radon to avoid confusion and nod to their different countries of origin

RIP Evan.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Crocartes wrote:
FatBaconUnicorn wrote:Godzilla (Legendary), King Kong (Showa) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Bagan
You may be happy to know (Or disappointed if you love Kong) that I'm working on Godzilla (Legendary), Gamera (Heisei) and Grand King Ghidorah vs Bagan.
That awesome. Can't wait too see it.