Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by KaijuX »

BlacktimusPrime wrote:Minya and Ichiro vs. King Ghidorah

A re-telling of Godzilla's Revenge with Ghidorah as the bully- except when Minya finally stands up to Ghidorah's bullying things take a tragic and horrifying turn for our heroes. :lol:

I just read MM's KWC submissions and thought this if made into an actual KWC would give everyone on TK a good laugh, which these days we could all use more of. I'm not a good writer though so if an actual writer is interested....
That would be something much closer to an April Fools submission, though it would be funny. :lol:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Had these on my to do list, but I'm deciding to just drop 'em.
-Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Dagahra

This was gonna be a trilogy, but I couldn't think of a third match. :lol:
-Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gigan (Millennium) & Megalon
-Gigan (Millennium) & King Ghidorah vs. Kiryu
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Mechani-Kong vs. Gomora vs. Ultraman

Mechani-Kong frees an ancient dinosaur who goes on a rampage until Ultraman shows up, leading to an all-out-war.

King Kong (Showa) & Mechani-Kong vs. Black Moth & Manda

Dr. Who and Carl are brought to Latitude Zero, only for a war to break out when Dr. Malik aligns himself with the Mu empire and together, send their monsters to attack the paradise, leading to Who and Carl to make an uneasy alliance to stop this threat.

Gigan (Showa) & Megalon vs. Kamacuras & Kumonga

When Gigan and Megalon are sent to a mysterious island on a mission by Seatopia/Space Hunter M, they are attacked by the islands residents, a giant alpha spider and its army of giant mantises!

Gamera (written campy and Showa-like) vs. Goliath & Bemular

Showa era aliens invade the planet, calling the attention of Earth’s protector, Gamera!

Zilla vs. Gabara & Gyaos

Alien invaders once again invade Earth and use the planets own monsters against them, leading HEAT to fight back alongside their scaly defender, Godzilla!

King Kong (Showa) vs. King Caesar

When Kong stumbles across and ancient city, the ancient civilization sends their guardian monster to deal with the intruder.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

M.U.T.O. vs. Ultraman

Connie Matsu reports on a high action duel between the Massive Unidentifed Terrestrial Organisms and the Hero of Light.

Zilla vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei)

After removing Godzilla from the timeline, the Futurians release King Ghidorah to destroy Japan, only for a monster that seems to have replaced Godzilla to challenge their creation.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

[quote="Birdman]

Zilla vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei)

After removing Godzilla from the timeline, the Futurians release King Ghidorah to destroy Japan, only for a monster that seems to have replaced Godzilla to challenge their creation.[/quote]
I like this idea, I'll take it up! :)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Spoiled since its a sequel to the latest match.
Spoiler:
Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Dagahra
Setting: Sequel to #238. Upon the failure of the six monsters trying to stopping the tyrant sea dragon. Godzilla, King of the Monsters steps in to finally put Dagahra's reign over the oceans to an end and last hope in freeing the seven seas and its creatures.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Spoiled since its a sequel to the latest match.
Spoiler:
Setting: Sequel to #238. Upon the failure of the six monsters trying to stopping the tyrant sea dragon. Godzilla, King of the Monsters steps in to finally put Dagahra's reign over the oceans to an end and last hope in freeing the seven seas and its creatures.
Or if you want to go another route.
Spoiler:
Daghara vs Kaishin Muba

The reign of Daghara has awoken the ancient god of the sea, wanting to reclaim his title, the water god does battle with Daghara, who intends to stay at the top of the "mountain".
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Spoiled since its a sequel to the latest match.
Spoiler:
Or if you want to go another route.
Spoiler:
Daghara vs Kaishin Muba

The reign of Daghara has awoken the ancient god of the sea, wanting to reclaim his title, the water god does battle with Daghara, who intends to stay at the top of the "mountain".
Both ideas are pretty good, but I kinda interested with UltimateDitto’s idea.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

UltimateDitto wrote:Or if you want to go another route.
Spoiler:
Daghara vs Kaishin Muba

Spoiler:
I knew that but I recall Birdman came up with an premise of that match already requesting it with the Nilai Kanai playing God and angering Kaishin Muba. Still I'd be down for either scenario. ;)

Now that I think about it though, that'd definitely be very in-character for Kaishin Muba. Getting angered at a monster who was created by advanced people trying to act like a God when he himself is a God and said god of oceans.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:Or if you want to go another route.
Spoiler:
Daghara vs Kaishin Muba

Spoiler:
I knew that but I recall Birdman came up with an premise of that match already requesting it with the Nilai Kanai playing God and angering Kaishin Muba. Still I'd be down for either scenario. ;)

Now that I think about it though, that'd definitely be very in-character for Kaishin Muba. Getting angered at a monster who was created by advanced people trying to act like a God when he himself is a God and said god of oceans.
Spoiler:
I can see that happening, while I see Kaishin Muba as an antagonist monster, now I can see him being written as either a evil of neutral god like Battra. (Even though the “god of oceans” title imo belongs to Manda for being the best snek.)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Decided to update my request.

Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (Legendary), Zilla, Ebirah (Millennium), C-Rex, Maguma, Gaira, Ganimes, Gezora, Kamoebas, Shiigan and Vagnosaurus vs. Dagahra
Setting: Sequel to #238. Upon the failure in stopping Dagahra's reign. Godzilla steps in to put his tyranny to an end leading the remaining oceanic kaiju to war against him all while also gaining help from an mysterious and ancient kaiju with surprisingly striking similarities to the king himself that had awaken to restore balance as well as the surprising return of Ganimes, Gezora and Kamoebas (Due to Yog infecting another cuttlefish, stone crab and mata mata turtle) who rejoins the rebellion in finally stopping Dagahra for good.

This very well could be Dagahra vs. Everyone too.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Godzilla (Heisei) & Anguirus (Showa) vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei)

Anguirus resurfaces for the first time since Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla and goes on a rampage throughout the city, Mechagodzilla is sent in to handle the monster problem and Anguirus goes berserk upon seeing Mechagodzilla, the two fight and Mechagodzilla easily gets the upper hand… until Godzilla arrives.

Rodan (Heisei) vs. Gigan (Showa)

With Godzilla “gone”, the Earth is left defenseless when Gigan returns. Hopeless, the JSDF plans to use the next best thing, Fire Rodan, by guiding him via jets to Gigan’s location.

Mothra (Heisei) vs. Kamacuras

After a great typhoon, a swarm of Kamacurases relocate to Infant Island, prompting Mothra to come out of hiding and defend her island home and people against these hungry predators.

King Kong (1967) vs. Obsidious (or Baragon and Anguirus)

When Mondo Island sinks into the ocean, Kong flees underground, desperate to survive, only to come across an ecosystem of not too friendly creatures…
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

PitchBlackProgress wrote:King Kong (1967) vs. Obsidious (or Baragon and Anguirus)

When Mondo Island sinks into the ocean, Kong flees underground, desperate to survive, only to come across an ecosystem of not too friendly creatures…
Even better why not King Kong vs. Anguirus, Baragon and Obsidius. ;)

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

As long as all of them end up buried when the tunnel collapses, I don’t care :lol:
#slatternking

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Ultraman vs. Armored (or Colossal) Titan

After reports of giant humanoids devouring the citizens of Tokyo, the Science Patrol is sent in to investigate, only to be attacked by a Titan shifter. Hayata changes into Ultraman and a literal clash of the Titans begins.

Ultraman vs. Anguirus, Baragon, Skull Crawler, and Gorosaurus

During a celebration for the Science Patrol in the heart of Tokyo, a mysterious agency triggers an earthquake, awakening dinosaurs, long dormant under the city. Celebration leads to a fight when Ultraman challenges these prehistoric terrors.

Ultraman & Ultraseven vs. Orga

Ultra Guard and the Science Patrol team up in pursuit of a mysterious UFO, but ultimately end up biting more than they can chew when the alien invaded reveals itself as Orga.
#slatternking

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Got the idea from a documentary on sea turtles.

Gamera (Heisei) and Kamoebas vs Destoroyah, Ebirah (Millennium), and Ganimes.

On a beach, Gamera and a female Kamoebas are mates and are protecting their eggs. But then Destoroyah, Ebirah, and Ganimes show up, and the crustaceans want to eat the turtles’ eggs.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Venom 2009 wrote:Got the idea from a documentary on sea turtles.

On a beach, Gamera and a female Kamoebas are mates and are protecting their eggs. But then Destoroyah, Ebirah, and Ganimes show up, and the crustaceans want to eat the turtles’ eggs.
I thought this said Gamera and Ganimes and got very confused. :lol:
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Spoiler:
Venom 2009 wrote:Got the idea from a documentary on sea turtles.

Gamera doesn't produce
#slatternking

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Adoptive father? ;)

I ♡ Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Being its the month of Halloween why not a Halloween themed match. ;)

Frankenstein (Frankenstein's monster) vs. Gyaos (Bat) vs. Kumasogami (Demon) vs. Kumonga (Spider) vs. Monster X (Skeleton)
Setting: No premise needed, simply a fight between Halloween themed monsters duking it out.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.