Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

LeaderMegatron wrote:
Giratina93 wrote:Yes, please don't spam the same thing over and over across multiple threads. All it does it piss people off and make them ignore you. Your message was gotten the first time. No need to repeat it over and over and over.
Hokmuto: auch!!! you are win! you are hurt my MUTO body.
I groan in pain!!! I don't spam!
Yes, you have. You've made the same post in multiple threads multiple times and were asked to stop. Now cut it out with this behavior or I will warn you (possibly ban if such behavior persists and exceedingly past my limits).
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LeaderMegatron »

GodEmperorGabara wrote:
LeaderMegatron wrote:
Giratina93 wrote:Yes, please don't spam the same thing over and over across multiple threads. All it does it piss people off and make them ignore you. Your message was gotten the first time. No need to repeat it over and over and over.
Yes, you have. You've made the same post in multiple threads multiple times and were asked to stop. Now cut it out with this behavior or I will warn you (possibly ban if such behavior persists and exceedingly past my limits).
Hokmuto: Ok I will no longer spam. I will no longer be spamming
he tossed the side of the skyscraper into the pubic bone.
He completely destroyed me.

Added in 1 minute 2 seconds:
GodEmperorGabara wrote:
LeaderMegatron wrote:
Hokmuto: Ok I will no longer spam. I will no longer be spamming
he tossed the side of the skyscraper into the pubic bone.
He completely destroyed me.

Added in 9 hours 22 minutes 23 seconds:
M.U.T.O vs King Kong
M.U.T.O vs Mothra
M.U.T.O ( Male) vs M.U.T.O ( Female)
M.U.T.O vs Zilla
Last edited by LeaderMegatron on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hokmuto: You are not prepared !!!!!!!
Hokmuto is King of monsters!!!
:muto:
https://media.giphy.com/media/13o6wQitMSQ6g8/giphy.gif Male MUTO roar
https://media3.giphy.com/media/W0S4GvmQEeNb2/200w.webp EMP for admins and moderators
My name is Hokmuto.
I am Hokmuto M.U.T.O (Male)
My mate is Femuto M.U.T.O (Female)

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LeaderMegatron »

and M.U.T.O ( Male) vs Ramarak
Last edited by LeaderMegatron on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/W0S4GvmQEeNb2/200w.webp EMP for admins and moderators
My name is Hokmuto.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

THE ISSUE AT HAND HAS ALREADY BEEN DEALT WITH. PLEASE STOP REPORTING THIS. THANK YOU.

You may all return to match requesting here now.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

^Well, we kinda just wanted him dealt with and banned

Mechani-Kong vs. Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah

Mothra (Heisei) vs. Mothra Leo

Keizer Ghidorah vs. King Caesar, Godzilla (Heisei), Rodan & Mothra (Heisei) vs. Trilopods

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Godzilla Junior

Added in 6 hours 37 minutes 54 seconds:
Dogora vs. Megaguirus, Mothra (Heisei), Battra, Kamacuras, Megalon & Kumonga

Ultraman, Ultraseven, Zone Fighter & Jet Jaguar vs. Dogora or Orochi or Grand King Ghidorah

Legion vs. Dogora
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Ganimes, Gezora and Kamoebas (Showa)
Setting: Yog arrives on earth infecting some of the sea life who then focuses their attack on a nearby city. The nature of the amoeba awakens and attracts an ancient alpha predator that arrives to restore back balance.

Added in 3 days 4 hours 45 minutes 31 seconds:
Destoroyah vs. Jyarumu
Setting: Destoroyah arrives in the city from the bay with the intent of laying waste. His process comes to an halt when another monster arrives with the same intention.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Destoroyah vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. SpaceGodzilla
Setup: SpaceGodzilla arrives and begins to set up a fortress for himself when Mechagodzilla is dispatched to stop him. However, a frightful wildcard in Destroyah makes an unexpected appearance and joins in the frey for a chaotic triple threat battle.

Bagan vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Setup: Grand King Ghidorah comes to lay waste to the city and find some tasty treats for itself, which gets the attention of another evil embodiment as Bagan arrives and the two battle for supremacy.

Godzilla (Heisei) & Godzilla Jr. vs. Mothra (Heisei) & Mothra Leo
Setup: Godzilla Jr. makes an unexpected arrival with the intent to claim the new island as its own territory, but Mothra Leo is quick to respond to fight off the invader. This attracts the attention of both Godzilla and Mothra, and a battle between parental-child pairs becomes inevitable.
Last edited by godjacob on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Black Moth vs. Jet Jaguar
Setting: Dr. Malic takes control over Latitude Zero using its militia as well as his minions (Bat-Men and Giant Rats) and monster Black Moth to attack the surface world as a means of domination. As war wages between humanity and Dr. Malic's forces. The GDF deploys one of their mechs to help save the world.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Mothra vs. Gamera

With humanities constant disregard for the Earth, Gamera turns on mankind and vows to wipe them out, forcing Mothra to rise up and defend the people of Earth.

Godzilla 2014 vs. Kiryu

The use of Kiryu upsets Godzilla who rises up from his slumber to destroy the mechanical monster.

Gezora vs. Manda

Orga vs. Wargilgar, Spyler and Zandora

A Millinian ship crashes into Mt. Fuji, rousing the attention of the Garoga who send their forces to investigate and retrieve it, but when Orga emerges from the ship, the Garoga are forced to battle it with their Terror-Beasts.

Terror-Beasts against The King Of Terror: Grand King Ghidorah vs. Wargilgar, Jakiro, Zandora and Spyler

Wargilgar & Jakiro vs. Mechagodzilla 1975 & Titanosaurus
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LeaderMegatron »

Young Hokmuto vs M.U.T.O (Male)
M.U.T.O (Male) vs Gororin
My name is Hokmuto.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

godjacob wrote:Destoroyah vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. SpaceGodzilla
Setup: SpaceGodzilla arrives and begins to set up a fortress for himself when Mechagodzilla is dispatched to stop him. However, a frightful wildcard in Destroyah makes an unexpected appearance and joins in the frey for a chaotic triple threat battle.

Godzilla (Heisei) & Godzilla Jr. vs. Mothra (Heisei) & Mothra Leo
Setup: Godzilla Jr. makes an unexpected arrival with the intent to claim the new island as its own territory, but Mothra Leo is quick to respond to fight off the invader. This attracts the attention of both Godzilla and Mothra, and a battle between parental-child pairs becomes inevitable.
Wow- these are both great matches!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LeaderMegatron »

Young Hokmuto vs M.U.T.O (Male)
M.U.T.O (Male) vs Gororin
Last edited by LeaderMegatron on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Hokmuto.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

You have been told before that Muto vs Muto cannot happen whatsoever, and yet, you don't listen, despite what other mods tell you. Enjoy the double warning.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

GodzillavsJason wrote:You have been told before that Muto vs Muto cannot happen whatsoever
Actually, that’s not true, for example someone could do a match where aliens mind control the Earth’s monsters, splitting the MUTO pair and causing them to fight with each other.
Of course the match couldn’t be MUTO vs MUTO, the only way to get an inner MUTO battle would be to include other monsters, or have the MUTOS team back up after their domestic dispute.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ You're not wrong, PBP; but I feel pretty confident LM has been demanding for a Muto v Muto match that can't happen because of how we have them set up. Be best to ignore them from here on, regardless of what they say.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Exactly! I admit I got some of my words mixed up, but the obvious main point was that he kept bringing it up when it couldn't happen because the way it was set up, or others have clarified on it before.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Oh, I understood fully, just wanted to throw it out there that it COULD be done, just not in the form of what he’s requesting

Added in 10 hours 10 minutes 30 seconds:
Cyber-Godzilla vs. Anguirus, Baragon and Varan.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Two Frankenstein monsters duking it out. One man-made, the other alien made. ;)

Frankenstein vs. Gigan
Setting: The M Space Hunter Nebula Aliens attacks earth with their monster Gigan. Humanity desperately tries to fight back but to no avail. The military soon unleashes their ultimate weapon. A monster of their own that they created using the recovered long-lost research of an certain mad scientist who centuries ago played God.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Frankenstein & Baragon vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Godzilla (Heisei) & King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. Super Mechagodzilla (or MOGUERA)

Godzilla (Heisei) & SpaceGodzilla vs. Keizer Ghidorah (or Hedorah)

Godzilla 2014, MUTO and Skull Crawlers vs. Trilopods

Fake Godzilla 1955 & Anguirus 1955 vs. Ultraseven (or whoever really)

Gamera & Iris vs. Grand King Ghidorah (or Kumosagami or Dogora)

Fake Godzilla 1974 & King Caesar vs. Megalon & Gigan 1973
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#slatternking

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Iris and Gyaos (Maybe including Gamera) vs Megalon, Manda, Gigan, and Dagahra
Setting: The civilizations of the Pacific Ocean, Mu, Seatopia, and Nilai Kanai, have joined forces with the Space Hunter Nebula M to conquer the Atlantic Ocean. Having no monsters of their own, the Atlantans decide to create their own monsters to combat their enemies.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.