Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:It was just announced he's staying WITH Behemoth, so I guess we'll never know. -\ :| /-
Great news!

I'd do the match but I've already got plenty of matches on my plate and ones I gotta rewrite too so they're KWC worthy.

Plus still damn skreeonking writers block...-_-

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So has nobody thought of a rivalry between the Seatopians and the Devonians from the IDW comics yet? It's something that makes sense and can be a great way to introduce them!

Also, the Vortaak and Xiliens make a new hybrid species in order to survive, much like how real aliens supposedly do that to humans by making hybrids.

Added in 1 day 10 hours 2 minutes 27 seconds:
A match where the Showa Xiliens meet the Millennium Xiliens. Over the top acting meets the most monotone people in fiction!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

An mutual respect at the end of an match where two monsters win.

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

I have an idea, based of something I cut from one of my matches

A match taking place near an abandoned oil rig, perhaps with kaiju climbing up I, would be a nice idea.
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

After playing GAMERA 2000, I'd love to see Gamera teaming up with the Griffon (no, not Gryphon, this one) to evoke the cheesy, action-packed feeling of the game. I feel G-Graspers (from Megaguirus) could actually pull it off really well, both with the tech and general appearance. For that matter, the characters of Megaguirus feel very at-home in the world of GAMERA 2000.
Last edited by KaijuX on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:After playing GAMERA 2000, I'd love to see Gamera teaming up with the Griffon (no, not Gryphon, this one) to evoke the cheesy, action-packed feeling of the game. I feel G-Graspers (from Megaguirus) could actually pull it off really well, both with the tech and general appearance. For that matter, the characters of Megaguirus feel very at-home in the world of GAMERA 2000.
You mean that game that plays off like Star Fox? Then I’d be down with this idea.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

A match where Visitor and King Kong kinda "race" each other up the Empire State Building while fighting.

King Cobra vs. Mechani Kong in reference to Robo-Yeti.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

King Kong plays baseball with Gororin

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Legendary King Ghidorah turning an alien race’s monsters against them.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Gamera vs. Ultraman. For some strange reason this match has not happened yet..

Added in 1 day 9 hours 18 seconds:
A match where Colossal Titan's human form is a stereotypical Spanish Luch'adore and he does wrestling moves on an opponent..what?

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Here’s an idea, since we can’t use Robo-Yeti. Why not have Dr. Ifukube build and control Mechani-Kong? If that can be allowed.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

soulgodzilla wrote:Here’s an idea, since we can’t use Robo-Yeti. Why not have Dr. Ifukube build and control Mechani-Kong? If that can be allowed.
Or at least have her find the remains of Mechani-Kong and rebuild him.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ The important part to me is that it's still connected to Dr. Who. Heck, Dr. Ifukube could've just used the blueprints of Who's Mechani-Kong, that'd be fine.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:^ The important part to me is that it's still connected to Dr. Who. Heck, Dr. Ifukube could've just used the blueprints of Who's Mechani-Kong, that'd be fine.
Ok, that could work.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I mean, Dr. Who did steal the blueprints for Mechani-Kong from Carl Nelson.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Oh right, he did stole the blueprints!
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

steal*

- Reiwa meets a Godzilla and spends a brief ammount of the narrative astonished he's not alone.
- Bagorah shatters a glass building on a foe as a weapon.
- Godzilla (Monsterverse) vs Gryphon to make the 1994 film a reality.
- a match that has Mothra (Millenium) go though on her threat from Tokyo S.O.S to attack humanity.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

After travelling the world after Heisei passes away (maybe after Godzilla vs Destoroyah) Junior meets Legendary Godzilla. After the two team up against somebody, Godzilla takes Junior in as his adoptive son.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

tyrantgoji wrote:Gamera vs. Ultraman. For some strange reason this match has not happened yet..

Added in 1 day 9 hours 18 seconds:
A match where Colossal Titan's human form is a stereotypical Spanish Luch'adore and he does wrestling moves on an opponent..what?
Actually, it kinda-sorta did, in Match 38: Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gamera (Heisei) vs. King Kong (Showa) vs. Ultraman. This was also the sequel and conclusion to Match 14: Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gamera (Heisei).

I recommend these two stories heartily. Very good ones, indeed.
Last edited by mikelcho on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

mikelcho wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Gamera vs. Ultraman. For some strange reason this match has not happened yet..
Actually, it did, in Match 38: Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gamera (Heisei) vs. King Kong (Showa) vs. Ultraman.
But he asked specifically for Gamera vs. Ultraman. Not Gamera vs. Ultraman with two other guys homoerotically wrestling in the background.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.