Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by soulgodzilla »

A match where Haruo is rewritten to be more likable.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Crocartes
Yojimbo

Post by Crocartes »

Birdman wrote:A match where the Male M.U.T.O. tries to court Monsterverse Mothra.
Hold my beer. 8-)

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Monsterverse King Ghidorah commanding a horde of Skullcrawlers.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

How about a fight where Godzilla (Legendary) fights either Utsuno, Kaishin Muba, Kumasogami or Orochi during Feudal Japan times?
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:How about a fight where Godzilla (Legendary) fights either Utsuno, Kaishin Muba, Kumasogami or Orochi during Feudal Japan times?
A fight between Kaishin Muba will be nice. Or how about, considering that the two might be underused, Godzilla and Utsuno have a fight with each other, Kaishin shows up, and knowing that he’s a bigger threat, the two team up to take down the only fish in the KWC.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

soulgodzilla wrote:A fight between Kaishin Muba will be nice. Or how about, considering that the two might be underused, Godzilla and Utsuno have a fight with each other, Kaishin shows up, and knowing that he’s a bigger threat, the two team up to take down the only fish in the KWC.
Heh better. I'm down for that. :D

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:A fight between Kaishin Muba will be nice. Or how about, considering that the two might be underused, Godzilla and Utsuno have a fight with each other, Kaishin shows up, and knowing that he’s a bigger threat, the two team up to take down the only fish in the KWC.
Heh better. I'm down for that. :D
Maybe its me, but I think Utsuno and Godzilla are FAR greater threats than Kaishin Muba. I think though he would make a great monster to fight for a smaller kaiju. One that would play up the size difference a bit. Like, Junior perhaps. ;)
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Greyshot151 wrote:Maybe its me, but I think Utsuno and Godzilla are FAR greater threats than Kaishin Muba. I think though he would make a great monster to fight for a smaller kaiju. One that would play up the size difference a bit. Like, Junior perhaps. ;)
Or maybe they could team up against Orochi (You could even have Godzilla mistake him for King Ghidorah hence why he teams up with Utsuno).

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Greyshot151 wrote:Maybe its me, but I think Utsuno and Godzilla are FAR greater threats than Kaishin Muba. I think though he would make a great monster to fight for a smaller kaiju. One that would play up the size difference a bit. Like, Junior perhaps. ;)
Or maybe they could team up against Orochi (You could even have Godzilla mistake him for King Ghidorah hence why he teams up with Utsuno).
Oh definitely. Orochi I could see as a worthy threat, just not Kaishin. I'd put him on the same pedestal as Kumasogami. A demon, and a threat, but Orochi is a literal god.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

King Ghidorah (Legendary) or Grand King Ghidorah vs. Orochi is also another reason that should happen.

A battle between a false god and a true god on top of the former fighting the the inspiration of his creation. How the skreeonk has it not been done yet?

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Greyshot151 wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Oh definitely. Orochi I could see as a worthy threat, just not Kaishin. I'd put him on the same pedestal as Kumasogami. A demon, and a threat, but Orochi is a literal god.
I guess you're right on that, would be nice that Orochi would get a match.

But for some reason, I’m aware that Kaishin might be like a middle tier class, but to me, I kinda wanted him make him a huge threat for how much he kinda reminded me of Gatanozoa from Ultraman Tiga. But hey, always looking forward to a Orochi match, cause he seriously needs more matches.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Another idea which recently came to mind for a match. Surprised there has never been a "Chase" match. Like a monster is going from A to B, and other monsters try to stop it.

Actually, matches with more objectives other than kill the enemy monster would be kinda neat.
—Epsilon

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Greyshot151 wrote:Another idea which recently came to mind for a match. Surprised there has never been a "Chase" match. Like a monster is going from A to B, and other monsters try to stop it.

Actually, matches with more objectives other than kill the enemy monster would be kinda neat.
Well it's not the entire match but
Spoiler:
in Godzilla (Heisei) vs Grand King Ghidorah vs Everyone, there's a scene where Godzilla chases Ghidorah from the Japanese mountains to Kyoto.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Greyshot151 wrote:Another idea which recently came to mind for a match. Surprised there has never been a "Chase" match. Like a monster is going from A to B, and other monsters try to stop it.

Hmmm...

You've given me an idea.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

has anyone suggested a match where Gamera or Legendary Godzilla turn to the bad side? i don't mean by mind control i mean out of their own will.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

tyrantgoji wrote:has anyone suggested a match where Gamera or Legendary Godzilla turn to the bad side? i don't mean by mind control i mean out of their own will.
See the first page. I suggested Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Gamera.

I just love the idea of Utsuno once having seen Gamera as one of earth's greatest guardians but now upset and disappointed with what he has become while at the same time paining him in being forced to killing him in order to save innocent lives.
Spoiler:
And assuming said writer has Utsuno win. Also having Utsuno having a moment of silence saddened over how it had to came down to this wishing he didn't have to.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:has anyone suggested a match where Gamera or Legendary Godzilla turn to the bad side? i don't mean by mind control i mean out of their own will.
See the first page. I suggested Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Gamera.

I just love the idea of Utsuno once having seen Gamera as one of earth's greatest guardians but now upset and disappointed with what he has become while at the same time paining him in being forced to killing him in order to save innocent lives.
Spoiler:
And assuming said writer has Utsuno win. Also having Utsuno having a moment of silence saddened it over how it had to came down to this wishing he didn't have to.
i was thinking of a Legendary vs Shin Godzilla matchup. the plot would be Legendary realizing how much a threat humans can be and sets out to destroy them. restore balance and all that. But his rampage would awaken Shin from his sleep and he would be the only thing standing in Legendary's way
Spoiler:
In my version, Shin would win by evolving into a more tooth and claw and regal form. after Legendary's death, some of the Titans from KOTM would come to his location and would bow down to him accepting him as their new alpha. it would end with Shin pondering if he wanted to go the hero rout or finish what he started with the other titans on his side...
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My entire Gamera series that I’m writing is based off that Gamera has found Humanity as the earths greatest threat and now is trying to wipe out all of humanity.

Added in 1 minute 44 seconds:
Also, we need a swarm vs swarm battle. Maybe over territory or food. We have FOUR Kaiju that can come in multiples being Gyaos, Kamacuras, Skullcrawlers, and now the MUTOS.
Last edited by Nagoda on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

We could throw in Zilla and it's babies too Nagoda.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

A match where King Ghidorah grows five extra heads through the loophole of Orga absorbing both Orochi and King Ghidorah.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.