Speculating the final opponent for Godzillasaurus

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: Speculating the final opponent for Godzillasaurus

Post by soulgodzilla »

HillyHulk wrote:I think a good way to go is to have Godzillasaurus vs Legendary Godzilla. It would be a good passing of the torch; the first Godzilla (in the case of K.W.C anyway) facing the Godzilla of a new era. Of course, with that kind of a scenario Godzillasaurus should lose, but either way it would be a good send-off.

Added in 35 minutes 54 seconds:
By the way, with all the talk about replacing Godzillasaurus, I'd like to know; will it be replaced or will there just be one less combatant?
Yes, he will be replaced. But in all honesty, I’d say wait until the new cinemas universe series comes out to see if that Godzilla has anything new. If not, then I’d rather look forward to either Showa or Millennium Goji as oppose to Shin or Anime Goji.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

To soulgodzilla; Honestly, I'd rather have a kaiju\mecha that hasn't been used before like Mirror Man or Garuda. Also which Showa and which Millennium? There are 8 versions of Showa and 4 Millennium versions.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

HillyHulk wrote:To soulgodzilla; Honestly, I'd rather have a kaiju\mecha that hasn't been used before like Mirror Man or Garuda. Also which Showa and which Millennium? There are 8 versions of Showa and 4 Millennium versions.
The Showa, hypothetically speaking, would be under one character, as all the Showa Godzillas from 1955 to 1975 are the same character.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:To soulgodzilla; Honestly, I'd rather have a kaiju\mecha that hasn't been used before like Mirror Man or Garuda. Also which Showa and which Millennium? There are 8 versions of Showa and 4 Millennium versions.
The Showa, hypothetically speaking, would be under one character, as all the Showa Godzillas from 1955 to 1975 are the same character.
While Millennium on the other hand, I might say 2000 if we can use 2002/2003 as skins since I really don’t see a huge difference between the two. If not, then maybe Godzilla 2001 since he’s the closest thing to Ghost Godzilla because aside from Shin Godzilla, he’s probably the only one thats purely evil.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

And the answer to the question I asked about 4 months ago ended up being... Rodan and the MUTO's? Not what I would have thought, but the match ended up being amazing, so who am I to complain?

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

C-Rex should have been Godzillasaurus’ final opponent.