Matches In Need Of Sequels

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Matches In Need Of Sequels

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Let’s start a discussion on dream sequels for your favorite KWC’s. Which match do you believe could benefit from a sequel, how do you see the sequel playing out? Discuss here
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: Matches In Need Of Sequels

Post by soulgodzilla »

out of all the matches that needs a sequel, Maguma Vs. Black Moth needs one, and I’ll be curious to see if Goliath & Bemular Vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa) gets a sequel.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

soulgodzilla wrote:out of all the matches that needs a sequel, Maguma Vs. Black Moth needs one, and I’ll be curious to see if Goliath & Bemular Vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa) gets a sequel.
From what I've heard, 170 was meant to get a sequel featuring Alien Zarab.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:out of all the matches that needs a sequel, Maguma Vs. Black Moth needs one, and I’ll be curious to see if Goliath & Bemular Vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa) gets a sequel.
From what I've heard, 170 was meant to get a sequel featuring Alien Zarab.
Ah, so I guess the sequel is gonna be a KWCE match then.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

#213. Lots of potential there. I already gave out the sequel idea to that.

Dagahra, Gamera (Heisei), King Caesar (Millennium), King Kong, Manda (Millennium), Mothra (Heisei) and Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Bagan, Battra, Gigan, Kaishin Muba and Orochi (Heisei)
Premise : After the death of his guardian Megalon. Antonio contacts his allies the M Space Hunter Nebula aliens to come to his aid bringing Gigan with them as well as joining alliances with the dark guardians Bagan and Battra and the ancient sea god Kaishin Muba whom all hates humanity for the damage they've wrought. Tsukuyomi, the fallen disgraced god who had heard what happened comes to Antonio and also offers his alliance promising him that he'll make the world a better place once the weak mortals he sees humans as are gone. Humanity's fate soon lies in Manda's and Mothra's hands along with their other allies who comes to help them in this time of need.
soulgodzilla wrote:out of all the matches that needs a sequel, Maguma Vs. Black Moth needs one
Agreed. I really want to see how Orochi (Heisei) vs. C-Rex, Maguma and Zone Fighter turns out.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

How about a sequel to #113, King Kong (Showa) vs. Frankenstein?

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I thought of a sequel for Utsuno Imusagami Vs. Spyler & Wargilgar, but it involves a monster that isn’t in and might never get a chance to get in the KWC.

Take a wild guess of who this monster is. :P
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

soulgodzilla wrote:I thought of a sequel for Utsuno Imusagami Vs. Spyler & Wargilgar, but it involves a monster that isn’t in and might never get a chance to get in the KWC.

Grotogaurus? Zetton? Plus there is always the KWCE. ;)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:I thought of a sequel for Utsuno Imusagami Vs. Spyler & Wargilgar, but it involves a monster that isn’t in and might never get a chance to get in the KWC.

Grotogaurus? Zetton? Plus there is always the KWCE. ;)
Nope, non of those two.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Needlar?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

How about The Rogue Titan vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa)?
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:

Needlar?
Ding! Ding! Ding!

You’re correct!
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

mechagodzilla27
Yojimbo

Post by mechagodzilla27 »

for me it is Match 148: Gorosaurus vs. Destoroyah
time to protect people

:mechagodzilla:

Gojifan2005
Ronin

Post by Gojifan2005 »

King Kong vs. Frankenstein

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

From the top of my head:
-Match 12
-Match 53
-Match 83
-Match 87
-Match 100
-Match 112
-Match 147
-Match 188
-Match 221
-Match 223
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

83? Technically it has 2 sequels. One being my own of 146, and the legit sequel being 130. Unless you want KaijuX to give it a try in which case 129 is your dark ending to the duology :lol:

But for me, a sequel to Monster X. vs Iris would be great. That or Hedorah vs. Kiryu.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I can tell that chances of Match 133 getting a sequel are very low.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Come to think of it, a LOT of KaijuX's matches are great springboards for sequels, but usually he only makes the premise. Hell, its why I asked if I could incorporate 211 into my series so any sequel to them would probably be great.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Greyshot151 wrote:Come to think of it, a LOT of KaijuX's matches are great springboards for sequels, but usually he only makes the premise. Hell, its why I asked if I could incorporate 211 into my series so any sequel to them would probably be great.
He sure does have a matches that could have a sequel, like I really want to see a sequel to both Maguma Vs Black Moth and Goliath & Bemular Vs. Godzilla Mechagodzilla (Showa)
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Saltmons
Samurai

Post by Saltmons »

soulgodzilla wrote:I can tell that chances of Match 133 getting a sequel are very low.
Didn't Tom actually plan to make a sequel where it crosses over with his HEAT trilogy?
I'm a toku fan first and a kaiju fan second.