K.W.C. Fantasy Sequence Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Re: K.W.C. Fantasy Sequence Thread

Post by Venom 2009 »

A Power Rangers Parody

Rodan (Heisei) - Red Ranger
Desghidorah - Black Ranger
Goliath - Blue Ranger
C-Rex - Yellow Ranger
Krystalak - Pink Ranger
Heisei or Grand King Ghidorah - Goldar
Skullcrawlers - Putties

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Orga devours a chunk of Dogora, absorbing its DNA, then melds with a larger Dogora and wrestles with it mentally for control.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

More historic matches.

-Ancient Egypt
-Golden Age of Piracy
-Mesoamerica
-Roman Empire
-Viking Age
-Voyages of Christopher Columbus

You get my point. ;)
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

I want to see the Semians come across Mechani-Kong and become obsessed with it.

I want to see the Mysterians hijack M.O.G.U.E.R.A.

I want to see the MUTOS attack and fight each other in a match, whether it’s due to mind control or what, it doesn’t matter to me.

I want to see a liberated Heisei King Ghidorah wind up as a resident of Monster Island.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I want to see Orga take on traits of other Kaiju. Like an Orga-Ghidorah or Organ-Baragon or something.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

godjacob wrote:I want to see Orga take on traits of other Kaiju. Like an Orga-Ghidorah or Organ-Baragon or something.
He’s absorbed Grand Ghidorah, Monster X, Megalon, Mothra and a few others IIRC
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

godjacob wrote:I want to see Orga take on traits of other Kaiju. Like an Orga-Ghidorah or Organ-Baragon or something.
Read any Orga match from #102 and beyond and you'll get just that albeit maybe one that doesn't

#128, #185 and #211 have his top 3 best DNA-absorbing sequences in the KWC

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Ah I see. I'll be sure to check those matches out. Should be cool stuff.

Added in 8 hours 56 minutes 39 seconds:
Thought of something interesting.

Godzilla (Heisei) and King Ghidorah (Heisei or Grand King Ghidorah) in a situation where they have to team with each other. Maybe a swarm of other invader monsters or something, but I am a sucker for arch-enemies in "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" situations.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

The military ecorting both King Kong and Gomora via balloon and net respectively to their destination to fight whoever.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

UltimateDitto wrote:The military ecorting both King Kong and Gomora via balloon and net respectively to their destination to fight whoever.
Wasn’t there a match where Kong was airlifted by the military?
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:The military ecorting both King Kong and Gomora via balloon and net respectively to their destination to fight whoever.
Match 192.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Birdman wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:
Match 192.
Thought so. Ask and you shall receive UD lol.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

For when Kenneth James continues his Alien Invasion Story I'm hoping for Godzilla somehow finding out Battra had killed and betrayed Mothra and attacks him in rage for it. Despite having had no love towards Mothra he never the less respected her and feeling what Battra did was dishonorable and unforgivable as Godzilla himself never would do that to any of his allies and who Battra killed was his only ally. This would show despite Godzilla's nature, he's more moral then Battra himself.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I imagine that the new Legendary friends could offer some unique scenarios. One I am curious over is one where the Heisei Godzilla is overcharged with nuclear energy, but before he can fully transform Legendary King Ghidorah attacks and drains Godzilla. I think it would be interesting to see how Ghidorah would take this energy given that scene where he drained Legendary Godzilla after Mothra's sacrifice, and perhaps we could unleash Burning King Ghidorah to the world.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote:I imagine that the new Legendary friends could offer some unique scenarios. One I am curious over is one where the Heisei Godzilla is overcharged with nuclear energy, but before he can fully transform Legendary King Ghidorah attacks and drains Godzilla. I think it would be interesting to see how Ghidorah would take this energy given that scene where he drained Legendary Godzilla after Mothra's sacrifice, and perhaps we could unleash Burning King Ghidorah to the world.

..I don't think that would be allowed, unless it's critical mass.

What i would love to see though is, can Legendary Ghidorah overload on energy? Maybe have him absorb something but it proves to be too much and he explodes or something?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

tyrantgoji wrote:
godjacob wrote:I imagine that the new Legendary friends could offer some unique scenarios. One I am curious over is one where the Heisei Godzilla is overcharged with nuclear energy, but before he can fully transform Legendary King Ghidorah attacks and drains Godzilla. I think it would be interesting to see how Ghidorah would take this energy given that scene where he drained Legendary Godzilla after Mothra's sacrifice, and perhaps we could unleash Burning King Ghidorah to the world.

..I don't think that would be allowed, unless it's critical mass.

What i would love to see though is, can Legendary Ghidorah overload on energy? Maybe have him absorb something but it proves to be too much and he explodes or something?

No way to know, all we have on the matter is Ghidorah draining Godzilla before he went fully critical and absorbing its energy & Mothra's boost to boot. But it is an interesting ability and one that could lead to a couple of fun scenarios to play with.

Ironcarnage101
GPN Volunteer

Post by Ironcarnage101 »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:I want to see the Semians come across Mechani-Kong and become obsessed with it.

I want to see the MUTOS attack and fight each other in a match, whether it’s due to mind control or what, it doesn’t matter to me.

I want to see a liberated Heisei King Ghidorah wind up as a resident of Monster Island.
Oh man that last one is an awesome idea, could be a great send off for Heisei Ghidorah as well

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Ironcarnage101 wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:I want to see the Semians come across Mechani-Kong and become obsessed with it.

Oh man that last one is an awesome idea, could be a great send off for Heisei Ghidorah as well
Yeah this shit would be legit good for the character. I want this and never knew I did!