K.W.C. Fantasy Sequence Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C. Fantasy Sequence Thread

Post by KaijuX »

Optivicente765 wrote:I want to see the Mysterians joins The Natarls to make a powerful Moguera, with new functions, ready to be activated on earth. But the Military use the weapon Gunhed to fight against the Alien Machine.
Sadly, neither of those would be possible. Moguera (Heisei) has to be man-made, although hijacking it is a viable option. And no Gunhed for the KWC.
Venom 2009 wrote:Godzilla (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei), Gyaos (Heisei), Destoroyah, and Skullcrawler vs Everyone

This would be base on Godzilla Monster of Monsters.

Like in the game, Godzilla and Mothra would go to different planets and fight enemy monsters and weapons (Black Sharks, Super Xs, Markalite Cannons, Trap Cannons, etc).

But in this story, Godzilla and Mothra would lead an army of Gyaos, Destoroyahs, and Skullcrawlers to help them fight the enemy monsters and weapons. Plus more monsters.

Here is a list of the planets and Boss Monsters.
*BIG LIST*
Mmmm... Feel like it's bigger than it needs to be. Plus, there doesn't seem to be much reason for Gyaos, Destoroyah, and the Skullcrawlers to help Godzilla and Mothra. I mean, if there's something there, go for it I suppose. Still, personal recommendation:

Godzilla (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei), Anguirus (Showa) and Rodan (Heisei) vs. Gezora, Moguera (Heisei), Varan, Hedorah (Showa), Baragon (Showa), Manda (Millennium), Dogora, Gigan (Showa), Mechagodzilla (Showa) and King Ghidorah (Heisei) OR Grand King Ghidorah

For pacing purposes, have it all be set on Planet X and make it one big match. And with that, some notes:
-Anguirus and Rodan were originally meant to be playable, hence their inclusion (as far as I'm aware, they're the only scrapped monsters for G:MoM)
-Heisei Moguera only really needs to have some kind of passing reference of a human weapon appropriated for the Xiliens
-King Ghidorah if you want a simpler Ghidorah and be more true to the original material; Grand King if you're insistent of the Space Monster
-Edit: Added Manda, as he was an enemy monster. Works out better since we have the Millennium Manda, who can turn on fire.
-Edit: Also added Dogora for the same reason as Manda.
Last edited by KaijuX on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I won't say the match but for a sequence I've thought about for a while...

I always like the idea of Gamera using his Mana fist to block Destroyah's horn katana. Sparks flying everywhere, fire bursting from the two as they struggle until Gamera ripped the horn away and plunged his fist right into Destroyah's exposed head.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Greyshot151 wrote:I won't say the match but for a sequence I've thought about for a while...

I always like the idea of Gamera using his Mana fist to block Destroyah's horn katana. Sparks flying everywhere, fire bursting from the two as they struggle until Gamera ripped the horn away and plunged his fist right into Destroyah's exposed head.
Heh. There's a match of mine I want to rewrite as it was one of my older ones. I'll definitely be adding that part. Thanks for the idea. :D

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

A few i’ve thought of.

Keizer Ghidorah suspending a monster in midair with his gravity bolts, allowing Gigan to carve into said monster.

Mecha King Ghidorah using the machine hand and capture cables on a monster, while Heisei Mechagodzilla uses the shock anchors on the same monster from behind.

Orochi wrapping an opponent up in all eight of his necks, then crushing them.

Larval Battra goring a foe with his horn, then frying their insides with his beam.

Fake Godzilla doing the Monster Zero dance as an attack (think the PS4 game), and propelling himself upward with his feet jets for the final strike of it.

Destoroyah breaking down into a bunch of Aggregates, all of which turn into their flying forms.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Larval Battra goring a foe with his horn, then frying their insides with his beam.
I plan on using this sequence in a future Battra match. ;)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Trilopod-Biollante. That is all.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Orochi using ALL of its red lightning blasts at once (8 from its mouths and 16 from its eyes), so all 24 bolts being fired at once and smashing into one monster...
Spoiler:
Hedorah

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Orochi using ALL of its red lightning blasts at once (8 from its mouths and 16 from its eyes), so all 24 bolts being fired at once and smashing into one monster...
Spoiler:
Hedorah
Lol I take it you hate Hedorah...? :lol:
Spoiler:
That would actually be a unique way of Orochi winning in such a match especially towards someone vulnerable to electricity which lightning technically counts as.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Orochi using ALL of its red lightning blasts at once (8 from its mouths and 16 from its eyes), so all 24 bolts being fired at once and smashing into one monster...
Spoiler:
Hedorah
Lol I take it you hate Hedorah...? :lol:
Spoiler:
That would actually be a unique way of Orochi winning in such a match especially towards someone vulnerable to electricity which lightning technically counts as.
Oh no I like Hedorah don't get me wrong, it'd just be really cool to see him fire all lightning bolts at once, that's A LOT of firepower happening at one time and especially against a monster who's weak to it so it could probably kill it off way easier than most other attacks in the whole roster

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Oh no I like Hedorah don't get me wrong, it'd just be really cool to see him fire all lightning bolts at once, that's A LOT of firepower happening at one time and especially against a monster who's weak to it so it could probably kill it off way easier than most other attacks in the whole roster
Ah okay I see then.
Spoiler:
That part there alone makes the idea really intriguing. I might tackle it at some point once I get other matches I'm currently writing finished. ;)

Besides Orochi could use more wins.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Spoiler:
Hedorah
Seeing all 8 heads of Orochi fire their eye beams n flame breaths all at once, and having an army of Showa Mechagodzillas simultaneously use their All-Weapon Assualt would be an amazing bit of epicry
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:Oh no I like Hedorah don't get me wrong, it'd just be really cool to see him fire all lightning bolts at once, that's A LOT of firepower happening at one time and especially against a monster who's weak to it so it could probably kill it off way easier than most other attacks in the whole roster
Ah okay I see then.
Spoiler:
That part there alone makes the idea really intriguing. I might tackle it at some point once I get other matches I'm currently writing finished. ;)

Let's be honest though, Orochi will most likely never win a match, same with Goliath. It's one of the things keeping the world in balance. :P

On topic though, I'd like to see Jet Jaguar trying to get Fake Godzilla ('73) to stop attacking a city because he doesn't know it's Mechagodzilla.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

GodzillavsZilla wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Ah okay I see then.
Spoiler:

Let's be honest though, Orochi will most likely never win a match, same with Goliath. It's one of the things keeping the world in balance. :P
Now I want to see a joke match where Orochi and Goliath teamup with the hopes of finally beating another monster, thus upsetting the balance and causing Godzilla 2014 to awaken and restore their "losing" balance lmao

And on the subject of Fake Godzilla 1973 vs. Jet Jaguar, I now want to see Fake Godzilla tail slide into buildings as a form of decimation :lol:
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsZilla wrote:Let's be honest though, Orochi will most likely never win a match, same with Goliath. It's one of the things keeping the world in balance. :P
Spoiler:
That will change though as I already got wins covered for him.

Optivicente765
Ronin

Post by Optivicente765 »

I also want to see the Trilopods invade the earth and absorb every monster to destroy the world, But the hero of light, Ultraman, arrives and fights against every Trilopod.

Added in 6 minutes 33 seconds:
Oh, and here is mah list of things i want to see in KWC.

-The Space Hunters, Simians, Seatopians, Natarls, Messiah 13 Aliens, Mysterians, Xiliens and Kilaak makes a plan to control Moguera and send the kaijus Gigan, Megalon, Mechagodzilla (Showa), and King Ghidorah to attack, But Jet Jaguar and Zone Fighter fighst against the Kaijus.

-Yog appears and controls Jet Jaguar to destroy the world, but Godzilla, Mothra and Rodan fights against the controlled Jet Jaguar to then kill Yog. (Continuation from previous idea)

-Godzilla and his son Godzilla Jr, fights against Red King, who is very powerful, also Godzilla kills the monster by shooting is atomic breath to it along with his son, to then throw the kaiju body to the ocean.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

I want to see Hedorah cover the Niliah-Kiniah temple, but get devoured by Dagarah and Gyaos.

I want King Caesar's severed head used as a Madusa head type weapon to bounce beams back

I want to see Frankenstein encounter Biollante, sees beauty in her tragic nature and vows to protect her from the JSDF and their mechs.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

PitchBlackProgress wrote:I want to see Frankenstein encounter Biollante, sees beauty in her tragic nature and vows to protect her from the JSDF and their mechs.
Skreeonk yeah. Glad I ain't the only one who wants to see a match with Frankenstein and Biollante relating with one another. :D

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I want Frankenstein to cut/remove Gomora's tail and cook it over a big ol' fire, like kid Goku. :lol:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Gyaos (Heisei) vs Everyone

Base on Godzilla In Hell and 300.

In Tokyo, Gamera is fighting 300 Gyaos. Gamera was going to use the Mana Blast against the Gyaos, until one of the demon birds fires a Sonic Beam that cuts off Gamera’s head. However, with the mana still in Gamera's body, the headless turtle blows up and creates an explosion that kills all the Gyaos. When all 300 Gyaos wake up, they find themselves in Hell. While the demon birds try to find a way out, they get into fights with other monsters that are also trap in Hell.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Two Dogora matches.

Dogora vs. Everyone: Not just earth's heroes, guardians and mech's but also baddies who are forced to join them to combat a greater threat if they all want to survive.

Dogora vs. Gamera (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei), Ultraman, Utsuno Ikusagami and Zone Fighter: The idea of NASA detecting an enormous object heading to earth confirmed to be an life-ending threat which five of earth's guardians senses and bands together to thwart it before it reaches earth by going into space to stop Dogora.