K.W.C. Power Ranking

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Kwaidan
Posts: 6239
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Title says it all. Inspiration came from my post on the General Discussion thread and honestly thought it warranted a thread of its own. This list here is how I personally see the how each monster (Current and upcoming/supposedly) is from strongest to weakest. Give out your opinions if you think anything should be changed on this list.

High tier:

Bagan
Desghidorah
Destoroyah
Dogora
Grand King Ghidorah
Legion
Mothra Leo
SpaceGodzilla
Ultraman Belial
Utsuno Ikusagami

Mid-high tier:

Ace Killer
Balkzardan
Barugaron
Battra
Biollante
Dagahra
Eva Unit-00
Eva Unit-01
Eva Unit-02
Gamera (Heisei)
Godzilla (Heisei)
Hedorah (Showa)
Iris
Jikiro
Jyarumu
Kiryu
Krystalak
Kyrieloid
Mechagodzilla (Heisei)
Mechagodzilla (Showa)
Mecha-King Ghidorah
Moguera (Heisei)
Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah
Mothra (Heisei)
Obsidius
Orga
Orochi (Heisei)
Sachiel
Shamshel
Shin Godzilla
Trilopod
Ultraman
Ultraman Tiga
Ultraseven
Zetton
Zone Fighter

Mid tier:

Alien Baltan
Alien Zarab/Nise Ultraman
Armored Titan
Bemular
Colossal Titan
Cyber Godzilla
Eleking
Gigan
Godzilla (Legendary)
Godzilla Junior
Gomora
Gororin
Gyaos (Heisei)
Jet Jaguar
Kaishin Muba
Kamakidon
King Caesar (Millennium)
King Ghidorah (Heisei)
King Kong
King Kong (Legendary)
Kumasogami
Mechani-Kong
Megalon
M.U.T.O.
Pandon
Razin
Red King
Rodan (Heisei)
Rogue Titan
Shiigan
Spider Uros
Titanosaurus
Tsunojiras
Vagnosaurus
Zandolla
Zilla

Low-mid tier:

Anguirus (Showa)
Baragon (Showa)
Black Moth
C-Rex
Frankenstein
Gabara
Gaira
Goliath
Gorosaurus
Kumonga (Showa)
Manda (Millennium)
Megaguirus
Sanda
Skull Crawler
Spyler
Varan
Wargilgar

Low tier:

Daigoro
Ebirah (Millennium)
Ganimes
Gezora
Godzillasaurus
Kamacuras (Millennium)
Kamoebas
Maguma
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 15 times in total.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 4814
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby KaijuX » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:46 am

All right, so here's my headcanon from the current roster. ;) Though granted, my list takes into factor their general behavior alongside their raw power.

LEGENDS:
Disaster Level: This measures the destructive capacity of a monster or seijin. Kaiju are ranked at levels between 1-5, and rarely going beyond that. This is not to be confused with Classification, which systematically categorizes kaiju based on their behavior.
Classification: This indicates specialized characteristics that place kaiju in categories depending on their intellect and/or behavior.
Asterisk (*) - Is used in conjuncture with specialized transformations or a different creature of the same species, which can have different outcome with Disaster Levels and Classifications.

Classification: Apocalyptic-type - They destroy to destroy, or have the capacity to do so. These monsters have the ability to wipe out the face of a planet if left unabated.
*Bagan [Level 5+]
*Burning Godzilla [Level 5+]
Legion [Level 5+]
*Bagan (Energy Cocoon) [Level 5+]
Grand King Ghidorah [Level 5+]
SpaceGodzilla [Level 5]
Destoroyah [Level 5]
Dogora [Level 5]
*Keizer Ghidorah [Level 5]
Orochi (Heisei) [Level 5]
Desghidorah [Level 4]
Hedorah (Showa) [Level 4]

Classification: Warrior-type - Often possessing some form of intellect, be it truly sentient or primal, Warrior-types are known for their fierce wills, tenacity, and combat adaptability. They either fight with a mission or just fight for the thrill of it.
*Super Godzilla [Level 5+]
Krystalak [Level 5]
*Godzilla (Heisei) [Level 5]
Mechagodzilla (Showa) [Level 4]
Megalon [Level 4]
King Ghidorah (Heisei) [Level 4]
Dagahra [Level 4]
Biollante [Level 4]
Mechani-Kong [Level 4]
*Monster X [Level 4]
Orga [Level 4]
Jikiro [Level 3]
Iris [Level 3]
Battra [Level 3]
Gyaos (Heisei) [Level 3]
*Gigan (Modified) [Level 3]
*Gigan (Millennium) [Level 3]
Kumasogami [Level 3]
Godzilla (Legendary) [Level 3]
Colossal Titan [Level 3]
*Gigan (Showa) [Level 3]
Gororin [Level 3]
Wargilgar [Level 2]
Zandora [Level 2]
Obsidius [Level 2]
Cyber Godzilla [Level 2]
Anguirus (Showa) [Level 2]
Spyler [Level 2]
King Kong [Level 2]
Black Moth [Level 2]

Classification: Beast-type - Wild, primal, and savage; by every definition, these are often seen as the "giant animal" types of the kaiju.
Rodan (Heisei) [Level 4]
Titanosaurus [Level 4]
Megaguirus [Level 4]
Goliath [Level 3]
Gomora [Level 3]
*M.U.T.O. (Female) [Level 3]
Red King [Level 3]
Bemular [Level 2]
Kamacuras (Millennium) [Level 2]
*M.U.T.O. (Male) [Level 2]
Skullcrawler [Level 2]
C-Rex [Level 1]
Baragon (Showa) [Level 1]
Gabara [Level 1]
Gorosaurus [Level 1]
Varan [Level 1]
Maguma [Level 1]
Manda (Millennium) [Level 1]
*Zilla [Level 1]
Kumonga (Showa) [Level 1]
Ebirah (Millennium) [Level 1]
Gezora [Level 1]
Gaira (Showa) [Level 1]
Godzillasaurus [Level 1]

Classification: Exempt-types - These types are often applied to Mecha units, though they can also apply to those who have proven not to be a threat to humanity (besides collateral damage).
*Armor Mothra [Level 5+]
Utsuno Ikusagami [Level 5+]
*Rainbow Mothra [Level 5]
Moguera (Heisei) [Level 5]
Mecha-King Ghidorah [Level 5]
*Aqua Mothra [Level 5]
Mothra Leo [Level 4]
Gamera (Heisei) [Level 4]
Zone Fighter [Level 4]
Kiryu [Level 4]
Mechagodzilla (Heisei) [Level 4]
Ultraman [Level 4]
Ultraseven [Level 4]
Mothra (Heisei) [Level 3]
Godzilla Junior [Level 3]
Jet Jaguar [Level 3]
Rogue Titan [Level 2]
*Zilla Junior [Level 2]
King Caesar (Millennium) [Level 2]
Daigoro [Level 1]
Sanda [Level 1]
Frankenstein [Level 1]


*NOTE: Still gotta update more with rankings to other transformations/"forms" and chronological order to how strong I see each of the monsters, even if the margin isn't by a lot. If you feel inclined to disagree with how I categorized or ranked some of the monsters, feel free to let me know! ;)
Last edited by KaijuX on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:50 am, edited 14 times in total.
"LegacyGoji" art by SeaGuns on DeviantART!
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
Birdman
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5306
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby Birdman » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:00 am

I can't believe Bemular is stronger than King Ghidorah!
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 4814
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby KaijuX » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Birdman wrote:I can't believe Bemular is stronger than King Ghidorah!

Pffft! :lol: I know, right? I can't believe it either! :P

Added in 2 hours 31 minutes 7 seconds:
Now I've updated my list again! :P Still not done, got a lot of tweaking to do. Just letting it sit here in case there's anyone who wants to point out something to make it more accurate.
"LegacyGoji" art by SeaGuns on DeviantART!
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
Janjira-York
Interpol Agent
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:18 am

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby Janjira-York » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:50 pm

KaijuX wrote:stuf on a list



I crawled down to this sub forum and was lurking about and I have to ask why are skull crawlers a tier 3 and the c rex a tier 2? giving that they are just angry angry animals ?

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 4814
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby KaijuX » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:35 am

Janjira-York wrote:
KaijuX wrote:stuf on a list



I crawled down to this sub forum and was lurking about and I have to ask why are skull crawlers a tier 3 and the c rex a tier 2? giving that they are just angry angry animals ?

The level is more destructive capability... Though yeah, maybe Level 3 is a bit excessive. Both are still Beast-type. Granted, there are multiple. But if that was the case, I'd probably have to increase the Kamacuras and MG Showa if that was the case, too. I'll get around to editing it later. ;)
"LegacyGoji" art by SeaGuns on DeviantART!
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Kwaidan
Posts: 6239
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:59 am

Personally I'd think SpaceGodzilla would fit more into the Apocalyptic type considering his nature but that's personally just me. Not to mention I would place Megaguirus and the M.U.T.O.'s onto the beast type for that matter. I'd also have Dogora be a 5+ level considering his size. Again that's what I think, it's up to you.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
SenseiTeriyakiV
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3075
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Prancing in a field of goats

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby SenseiTeriyakiV » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Wouldn't Zilla be a warrior type, seeing as how zilla-junior is available?

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Kwaidan
Posts: 6239
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:25 pm

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Wouldn't Zilla be a warrior type, seeing as how zilla-junior is available?

Zilla and Zilla Junior are on there, notice the asterisks.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
SenseiTeriyakiV
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3075
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Prancing in a field of goats

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby SenseiTeriyakiV » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:43 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Wouldn't Zilla be a warrior type, seeing as how zilla-junior is available?

Zilla and Zilla Junior are on there, notice the asterisks.

Whoops. I see it now. Thanks.

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Kwaidan
Posts: 6239
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 pm

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Whoops. I see it now. Thanks.

No prob. ;)

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 4814
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby KaijuX » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:44 am

My list has been updated, with some rearrangements and the addition of Colossal Titan.
"LegacyGoji" art by SeaGuns on DeviantART!
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
G-Grasper
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:08 am

Why is Legion stronger than SpaceGodzilla or Destoroyah on your list?
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:I just write because i go "Wow that would be fucken cool, dinosors punching the poop out of eachother"


King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 4814
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby KaijuX » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:31 am

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Why is Legion stronger than SpaceGodzilla or Destoroyah on your list?

Technically, it's not that she's stronger than those two, but I see her as being more destructive. The ranking isn't the strength of the kaiju, but the destructive capacity of one.
"LegacyGoji" art by SeaGuns on DeviantART!
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
G-Grasper
Posts: 1436
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:44 am

KaijuX wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Why is Legion stronger than SpaceGodzilla or Destoroyah on your list?

Technically, it's not that she's stronger than those two, but I see her as being more destructive. The ranking isn't the strength of the kaiju, but the destructive capacity of one.

Ah, got it. That makes sense, especially considering the Legion Flowers.
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:I just write because i go "Wow that would be fucken cool, dinosors punching the poop out of eachother"


King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.

User avatar
soulgodzilla
Futurian
Posts: 1947
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby soulgodzilla » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:37 am

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Why is Legion stronger than SpaceGodzilla or Destoroyah on your list?

Technically, it's not that she's stronger than those two, but I see her as being more destructive. The ranking isn't the strength of the kaiju, but the destructive capacity of one.

Ah, got it. That makes sense, especially considering the Legion Flowers.

But wouldn’t Spacegodzilla be just as destructive as Legion? Since he creates the crystals (ignoring the Power Surges) that can make any monsters including himself to go Critical Mass?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
Greyshot151
KWC Manager
KWC Manager
Posts: 2189
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 pm
Location: Texas

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby Greyshot151 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:57 am

soulgodzilla wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
KaijuX wrote:Technically, it's not that she's stronger than those two, but I see her as being more destructive. The ranking isn't the strength of the kaiju, but the destructive capacity of one.

Ah, got it. That makes sense, especially considering the Legion Flowers.

But wouldn’t Spacegodzilla be just as destructive as Legion? Since he creates the crystals (ignoring the Power Surges) that can make any monsters including himself to go Critical Mass?


Yes, the crystals COULD case critical mass, but its not the garaunteed explosion the Legion flower will create EVERY time its created.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 4814
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby KaijuX » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:04 am

soulgodzilla wrote:But wouldn’t Spacegodzilla be just as destructive as Legion? Since he creates the crystals (ignoring the Power Surges) that can make any monsters including himself to go Critical Mass?

And that's why SpaceGodzilla is an Apocalyptic-type. ;)
I wrote:Classification: Apocalyptic-type - They destroy to destroy, or have the capacity to do so. These monsters have the ability to wipe out the face of a planet if left unabated.

I also wrote:Disaster Level: This measures the destructive capacity of a monster or seijin. Kaiju are ranked at levels between 1-5, and rarely going beyond that. This is not to be confused with Classification, which systematically categorizes kaiju based on their behavior.

The Disaster Level only ranks the destructive capacity of a monster or seijin, not their fighting abilities. Sure, we know full well that Rogue Titan (who I just now bumped down to Level 2) is a very capable and agile fighter. But what if he decided to go rampant? How much destruction could he cause? Compared to SpaceGodzilla with his crystals or Legion (be it in general or with the flower pods), not that much.
Last edited by KaijuX on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"LegacyGoji" art by SeaGuns on DeviantART!
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
soulgodzilla
Futurian
Posts: 1947
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby soulgodzilla » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:09 am

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:But wouldn’t Spacegodzilla be just as destructive as Legion? Since he creates the crystals (ignoring the Power Surges) that can make any monsters including himself to go Critical Mass?

And that's why SpaceGodzilla is an Apocalyptic-type. ;)
I wrote:Classification: Apocalyptic-type - They destroy to destroy, or have the capacity to do so. These monsters have the ability to wipe out the face of a planet if left unabated.

I also wrote:Disaster Level: This measures the destructive capacity of a monster or seijin. Kaiju are ranked at levels between 1-5, and rarely going beyond that. This is not to be confused with Classification, which systematically categorizes kaiju based on their behavior.

The Disaster Level only ranks the destructive capacity of a monster or seijin, not their fighting abilities. Sure, we know full well that Rogue Titan (who I just now bumped down to Level 2) is a very capable and agile fighter. But what if he decided to go rampant? How much destruction could he cause? Compared to SpaceGodzilla with his crystals or Legion (be it in general or with the flower pods), not that much.

True, true.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 4814
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Re: K.W.C. Power Ranking

Postby KaijuX » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:48 am

Updated my list again; added all of Gigan's forms (Showa, Millennium, and Modified), Bagan's cocoon, and made minor adjustments to the Disaster Levels for some of the monsters. Godzilla Junior is now under Exempt-type. Also rearranged everything from most destructive to least; even so, there might be tinkering here and there.
"LegacyGoji" art by SeaGuns on DeviantART!
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX


Return to “K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest