Gomora's win streak

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Gomora's win streak

Post by fanofstuff »

So I was listening to the KWC Committee Reads, I think it was match 48, when someone mentioned that there was a time when any match having Gomora lose was denied. Is that true or was it just a joke based on how long Gomora had a perfect record?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Gomora's win streak

Post by KaijuX »

fanofstuff wrote:So I was listening to the KWC Committee Reads, I think it was match 48, when someone mentioned that there was a time when any match having Gomora lose was denied. Is that true or was it just a joke based on how long Gomora had a perfect record?
If that was said, I think it was more of a joke. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: Gomora's win streak

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
fanofstuff wrote:So I was listening to the KWC Committee Reads, I think it was match 48, when someone mentioned that there was a time when any match having Gomora lose was denied. Is that true or was it just a joke based on how long Gomora had a perfect record?
If that was said, I think it was more of a joke. ;)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.