K.W.C. Match Trivia

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
E.S.P.Spy

Re: K.W.C. Match Trivia

Postby KaijuX » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:33 am

So one more little tidbit--who here caught the Manga Millennian reference in Match 211? ;)
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
Interpol Agent
Location: In the darkest corner of the universe with my master Bat Seijin

Postby {---HYPERZeTToN---} » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 pm

KaijuX wrote:So one more little tidbit--who here caught the Manga Millennian reference in Match 211? ;)

Bish what?
Thought of by a sick, twisted mind. Manifested by a sadistic alien entity. I am beyond a demon. I am stronger than any organism in the universe. I am a God of Destruction. I...am Hyper Zetton...

KaijuX
E.S.P.Spy

Postby KaijuX » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:12 pm

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:
KaijuX wrote:So one more little tidbit--who here caught the Manga Millennian reference in Match 211? ;)

Bish what?

Mmhmm. Very small reference--one which also serves as subtle foreshadowing of things coming full circle for them.
Match 211 wrote:While Earth hosted many animals more than capable of tissue regeneration, very few of them could have the power to repair its broken DNA, having lost their individual forms in eons past.

It's a reference to the many humanoid bodies of the Millennian as opposed to the singular body we got in the film (even if both, in context, are still merged as one whole entity, I always thought that the Manga version once had many forms before becoming one).
http://www.tohokingdom.com/comics/manga ... ge6_03.htm
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
Interpol Agent
Location: In the darkest corner of the universe with my master Bat Seijin

Postby {---HYPERZeTToN---} » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:58 am

KaijuX wrote:
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:

Bish what?

Mmhmm. Very small reference--one which also serves as subtle foreshadowing of things coming full circle for them.
Match 211 wrote:While Earth hosted many animals more than capable of tissue regeneration, very few of them could have the power to repair its broken DNA, having lost their individual forms in eons past.

It's a reference to the many humanoid bodies of the Millennian as opposed to the singular body we got in the film (even if both, in context, are still merged as one whole entity, I always thought that the Manga version once had many forms before becoming one).
http://www.tohokingdom.com/comics/manga ... ge6_03.htm

I'm getting an Evangelion-Shin Godzilla vibe from that picture, as if it was like Anno was behind this...
Thought of by a sick, twisted mind. Manifested by a sadistic alien entity. I am beyond a demon. I am stronger than any organism in the universe. I am a God of Destruction. I...am Hyper Zetton...

GodzillavsZilla
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillavsZilla » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:51 am

I just remembered this random bit of trivia about match 209.

Remember when Kumonga crawled out of a hole in his web and then back in at the end? That was inspired by the documentary, Walking with Monsters. In one part, a giant spider was in a web covered hole (though it wasn't completely covered and there was no little hole in the web) and came out when there was prey nearby. While writing the match, I thought of that scene and decided to include something like it.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:

On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary poop though if it is just scratches.

Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

"I read his toast." - GvZ, 2017

Return to “K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)”