If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by KaijuX »

Man, so many of those ZF bios are in dire need of updating... Though they're all coming along nicely. But let me do say, probably about 1/3 or 1/2 of them are going to have name changes. :lol:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Man, so many of those ZF bios are in dire need of updating... Though they're all coming along nicely. But let me do say, probably about 1/3 or 1/2 of them are going to have name changes. :lol:
Well if they are in dire for updates, then less uploading concept arts and moar updating bios! (JK)

But yeah, they are coming along nicely, as if this is a marathon of Terro Beasts bios from episode 1 to the last episode. Also, more images of them that we probably have never seen before. Which is why I look forward to these updates on the site just as much as I look forward to the next match.

But the reason why I picked Needlar is because he has some unique powers like throw shoot darts and materialize shurikens or swords, and we don't have allot of sword wielders aside from Kumasogami and Utsuno Ikusagami.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Let's just add Shin Godzilla and get it over with
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

In fact, why don't we include all? Why don't we cram all incarnations and forms in the KWC so we don't have to be restrictful as Smogun? (JK) :lol:

Added in 22 hours 45 minutes 2 seconds:
I may have said this before, but could we add Astromons since we could use another plant monster?
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

ThePsychoBear
Young Farmer

Post by ThePsychoBear »

Moguera
Kamoebas
Ganimes
Shin Godzilla
Last edited by ThePsychoBear on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ThePsychoBear wrote:Moguera
Kamoebas
Ganimes
Shin Godzilla
Moguera... I suppose you mean Showa, because we already have Heisei. ;) I know this is a "Add Any Monsters" thread, so I won't subject ya to why we won't be adding him.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Minilla...
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Minilla SHOULD get added, he's got more battle experience than Junior.

Mothra appearing as a larva should be an added ability.

Shin would make for an ideal inclusion

As would Ghidorah 2001

Maybe the Triceratops.

Since the Trilobite's are getting in, Shinomura would be nice.

And if there was a necessity to get an alien Mechagodzilla, then Mysterians Mogera should be added
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Skull Gomora
Thunder Killer
Pedanium Zetton

Their component kaiju are already in the KWC, and Belial is now a candidate. I don't see why they can't be added.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Here’s a interesting choice, Iron from Mirror Man.

Added in 1 hour 7 minutes 10 seconds:
I think Iron would be a good choice despite not having allot of images to find (you could take screenshots of him in the video), because he does have good verity of powers, and just look how ridiculous he is.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dj009

Terochilus would be a great addition to the KWC. It's a bird monster (a rare concept in the industry), has origins linked to the past, which could lead to stories where it is a rival of Rodan or Megaguirus, and is one of the few Ultra kaiju to defeat an Ultraman in their first encounter.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

DinoMaster wrote:Ghost Godzilla

Now, I have a few reasons as to why we could do this. One, it would be the original Godzilla in a sense, which would be part of the Showa that people would want. Two, it possess other weaker monsters and shifts their form into it's own, which is something unique. If that wasn't fun enough, it could also fill in some for GMKGoji, being a more malevolent Godzilla than we're used to. Banners could be made like how the concept pictures are, with an edited blue picture of 54.
GigaBowserG wrote:But even if he did somehow have a shot, we'd need more details regarding him (how do you kill him permanently, being a ghost and all) [...]
That time has finally arrived: https://www.tohokingdom.com/cutting_roo ... zilla.html
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GigaBowserG wrote:That time has finally arrived: https://www.tohokingdom.com/cutting_roo ... zilla.html
I'd be so down for this now, especially after all that's been unearthed about him. If I had to replace Godzillasaurus with anyone, I'd be completely down for Ghost Godzilla. He has a ton of versatility, makes for a good replacement for GMK Godzilla, and can possess the entire cast. Not only that, he has a nice slew of different forms that have their own unique effects and attributes. And frankly, he's a ghost; something you don't get in the KWC too often. And as mentioned by DM, all you really need is just a pic of G'54 and make it blue; so even making banners with him would be incredible easy (you also have the option of G'54-Kaiju fusions, Aurora Godzilla, and Crystal Godzilla if you want to photoshop those)

While realistically, given the polls, I think we're going to be looking at adding Shin Godzilla, I'd honestly much prefer Ghost Godzilla. Just so much you can do with him, if you ask me. He can be taken in some weird and crazy directions in terms of fighting.

Pair of kings.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

I'd be down for Ghost Godzilla and Shin.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Gotta admit, Ghost Godzilla was always one of my favorite versions of Godzilla, i would be so down to replace Godzillasaurus with such a unique beast.

For banners could we also use the white Godzilla 1954 with red eyes? :)
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Ghost Godzilla would be fun. If we're sadly gonna be replacing Godzillasaurus, Ghost Godzilla would be more than viable.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Optivicente765
Ronin

Post by Optivicente765 »

Tyrannosaurus Rex (The Last Dinosaur)

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Optivicente765 wrote:Tyrannosaurus Rex (The Last Dinosaur)
Same here. :lol:

I ♡ Image

Optivicente765
Ronin

Post by Optivicente765 »

UltimateDitto wrote:
Optivicente765 wrote:Tyrannosaurus Rex (The Last Dinosaur)
Same here. :lol:
Yeah I also want Giant Robot from 20th Century Boys.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Ghost Godzilla, the more I read the updates of the scrapped projects as well as his powers, the more I wished that he would join in the KWC.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....