If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Dew it
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Image

Dew it
o h n o

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I know we can’t really add him because he was mentioned of not being distinct enough, either in concept or the film he appeared in. But after seeing that new KWCE card of his, I kinda wished the Baragon (2001) got in so he can be utilized with Anguirus (2001).
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

How about Bakan? We don't have any monsters that can shapeshift!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

tyrantgoji wrote:How about Bakan? We don't have any monsters that can shapeshift![
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

This is without counting alternate forms like Super Godzilla as well.

Edit: Forgot the Trilopods as well
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

^Sigh, okay you got me. :lol:

Still Bakan would be an interesting addition with his rather unique (if also kinda ugly) design and history.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Looking at his bio and list of powers, think that Moguranda would have been a better addition then Zandora?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

SoggyNoodles2016

Not really.

Just seems like Showa Moguera with some fancy upgrades.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Not really.

Just seems like Showa Moguera with some fancy upgrades.
Though to his credit, at least he wouldn’t step on something, trips, and then dies. :lol:
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I'd disagree, because not only is Zandora simpler to write with (especially with describing him), but he comes from what I find to be a pretty solid ZF episode. So when people are interested, they'll be sucked into an engaging episode as well. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:I'd disagree, because not only is Zandora simpler to write with (especially with describing him), but he comes from what I find to be a pretty solid ZF episode. So when people are interested, they'll be sucked into an engaging episode as well. ;)
Interesting opinion you have there.

To me, I always feel that the worthiest additions are not only the ones that are the most memorable (even though most of the Terror Beasts aren’t really memorable) but also add in those that have the most broad and diverse list of powers. Granted, I do like Zandora with his steam powers and being the second most bizarre Kaijus I’ve ever seen (second to Kamagidon), but at the same time, I feel that Moguranda could bring in some interesting battles with his diverse powers.

Shame he can’t get in, but at least we have Zandora and Jikiro to stick around in the roster.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

Diverse powers?

What's diverse about fire breath, a drill, explosive mist shit, and eye beams?

Literally every kaiju in the roster has one of these.

RIP Evan.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Anguirus doesn't.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

UltimateDitto wrote:Anguirus doesn't.
But he could.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

My point is Moguranda seems to have a power list that is not even close to unique, so you saying he should get in because he has a diverse power range does not jive with me at ALL, Soul.

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I'm with Soggy on this. It's fine if you like the monster or grown a soft spot for them. That's basically my life story right there. :lol: But I don't believe Moguranda to be that unique. I'd argue everything Moguranda has, other monsters can do better or just be the same thing all over again. Going back to Zandora, he's a better utilized monster within the episode he appears in, and it's actually quite creative. Aside from KWC, Zandora sticks closer to my head then Moguranda ever has.
Last edited by KaijuX on Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Alright, I nearly forgot that we can’t add someone with powers similar to someone else, hence why we can’t have Robo-Yeti.

Guessing that Baragon 2001 couldn’t get in because we already have monsters that generate heat through the body like Rodan (Legendary), Obsidius, Kumasogami and Burning Godzilla.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

soulgodzilla wrote: Guessing that Baragon 2001 couldn’t get in because we already have monsters that generate heat through the body like Rodan (Legendary), Obsidius, Kumasogami and Burning Godzilla.
Pretty sure it's because Gmk Ghidorah and Mothra would have to be added, which is not happening.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Guessing that Baragon 2001 couldn’t get in because we already have monsters that generate heat through the body like Rodan (Legendary), Obsidius, Kumasogami and Burning Godzilla.
Pretty sure it's because Gmk Ghidorah and Mothra would have to be added, which is not happening.
That, but I was thinking that he could be a fine addition to be a partner to Anguirus 2001, due to the turbulence power.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

soulgodzilla wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:
That, but I was thinking that he could be a fine addition to be a partner to Anguirus 2001, due to the turbulence power.
When would the turbulence power be utilized except in very rare occasions. Literally every monster in the roster can fly WITHOUT it

RIP Evan.