If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

I don't understand why we can't have Fake Godzilla fly, Mechagodzilla has rocket feet, why can't he fire them while in the suit, burn through the rubber skin and lift off. He could fly just as he did in the 1974 movie, and instead of having eye lasers, he'd fire the atomic breath.
Plus if you really want Showa Gawdzera, just have Fake Godzilla gain sentience. Then have him tail slide over everyone in the roster

I think Shin deserves a spot, and the ability to have him appear in prior forms for matches just as Destroyah can would be an interesting concept. He can evolve in a matter of minutes, and I'm sure you could force it by having Kamata-kun destroy a nuclear reactor.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:I don't understand why we can't have Fake Godzilla fly, Mechagodzilla has rocket feet, why can't he fire them while in the suit, burn through the rubber skin and lift off. He could fly just as he did in the 1974 movie, and instead of having eye lasers, he'd fire the atomic breath.
When we said no flying for Fake Godzilla, we mean more of how it's demonstrated in Godzilla vs. Hedorah. I think having Fake Godzilla fly via MG's sole rockets is perfectly feasible. I mean, it fits well in the realms of logic; Fake Godzilla is still Mechagodzilla, just wearing a disguise. He still has the eye lasers, finger missiles, chest cannon, etc. all under the rubber skin. It'd just be destroyed if he wound up using those abilities (besides the atomic breath). ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Mother Longlegs, Mire Squid and Ramarak (feat. Skullcrawler swarm)
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Birdman wrote:Mother Longlegs, Mire Squid and Ramarak (feat. Skullcrawler swarm)
Mire squids seems more like a environment hazard sort of thing to me.
Last edited by RamshackleRanger on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:More squids seems more like a environment hazard sort of thing to me.
Objectively speaking, I'd agree. But to be fair, this is the Add Any Monsters thread, so anything goes. ;)
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Ramarok (Skull Crawlers being summoned similar to Legion and Zilla), Legendary Kong and Giant Water Buffalo. I'm just craving to have them be added whether distributed or not.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Ramarok (Skull Crawlers being summoned similar to Legion and Zilla), Legendary Kong and Giant Water Buffalo. I'm just craving to have them be added whether distributed or not.
Did Legendary Kong do anything Showa Kong can't do in a match?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Did Legendary Kong do anything Showa Kong can't do in a match?
Couldn't you really say the same for Legendary Godzilla pretty much? But then again maybe not all his abilities had been shown...

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Did Legendary Kong do anything Showa Kong can't do in a match?
Couldn't you really say the same for Legendary Godzilla pretty much? But then again maybe not all his abilities had been shown...
True. But, from what I understand, another big part of Legendary Godzilla's inclusion is the fact that his origins open up a lot of unique stories that Heisei Godzilla can't be used in. Legendary Kong really can't be used for anything that Showa Kong can't be used for already, aside from a few very specific things. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Legendary Kong getting in, but unless he reveals something unique in 2020, I don't see him getting in. The other Skull Island monsters would be cool though.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:True. But, from what I understand, another big part of Legendary Godzilla's inclusion is the fact that his origins open up a lot of unique stories that Heisei Godzilla can't be used in. Legendary Kong really can't be used for anything that Showa Kong can't be used for already, aside from a few very specific things. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Legendary Kong getting in, but unless he reveals something unique in 2020, I don't see him getting in. The other Skull Island monsters would be cool though.
A guy can keep dreaming at least.

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

We need Mecha-Trilobite and Giant Lizard, that way we can have a tiny monster fight.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Okay so i was looking through the monster bios for interesting monsters and i have to say Dorcrus (Warrior Mode) seems really cool, shooting lighting from its horn (sounds stupidly powerful, depending on which kaiju its used on), Final judgement sounds intense too, plus its purple, we dont have a lot of purple Kaiju now do we?

I honestly cant find much info on this guy but i think he sounds cool and i would use him, if i knew more about him.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Hey kids!!! Love the transforming Heisei Mechagodzilla from the Japanese poster!?! Well let's add the mech it was based off of, GunHed! Upscaled to kick major ass! GunHed would be a force to be reckoned with, highly mobile and armed to the gills with guns and rockets, this beer-guzzling, sentient tank can take down any kaiju, pilot or not.

Also, let's totally add Red Ronin from the Marvel Comics, Dopepope could made a 3D model, and BAM! We need some more bots, and a Megazord samurai would be fitting

Added in 11 minutes 12 seconds:
UltimateDitto wrote:Okay so i was looking through the monster bios for interesting monsters and i have to say Dorcrus (Warrior Mode) seems really cool, shooting lighting from its horn (sounds stupidly powerful, depending on which kaiju its used on), Final judgement sounds intense too, plus its purple, we dont have a lot of purple Kaiju now do we?

I honestly cant find much info on this guy but i think he sounds cool and i would use him, if i knew more about him.
Dorcrus would be awesome, pit him against Megalon, BAM, match of the year
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

After hearing more about Barubaroi, I think he will be awesome for the KWC. Even though concept arts only exist.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I vote for Shin, he's Godzilla but he's so vastly different he can be used differently. Also the kwc should never have a too many Godzillas limit he's the face of the franchise.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

For some reason, I feel like we should add in the Stranger from the Dark Horse comic since we could use a physical only flying Kaiju that happens to be very sturdy.

Added in 16 hours 25 minutes 20 seconds:
I know that there might not be anymore Terro Beast monsters to be added, but there is one more that we could add, can we choose Needlar?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Garoborg would be a more suitable candidate.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I'd be down for either Shadorah or Spideros.

Pair of kings.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Barugas seems pretty cool!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:Garoborg would be a more suitable candidate.
I'm not so sure about Garoborg, unless he's included just because he has a weird design.

Added in 3 minutes 9 seconds:
KaijuX wrote:I'd be down for either Shadorah or Spideros.
Spideros, yes.

Shadorah, he might be a maybe. But I'm leaning towards to Needlar.

Added in 26 seconds:
UltimateDitto wrote:Barugas seems pretty cool!
He does look cool.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....