If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by UltimateDitto »

Being on a collage probably doesn't mean much. :(
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

UltimateDitto wrote:Being on a collage probably doesn't mean much. :(
Oh shit, forgot to mention. The image is a poster from one of the Championship Festivals. Considering this is how we got Seven in, it technically makes them plausible.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Oh poop, forgot to mention. The image is a poster from one of the Championship Festivals. Considering this is how we got Seven in, it technically makes them plausible.
Really? So thats how we got Ultraseven in? Well if thats the case and if were able to get Gudon and Twin Tail in, I better get those SH Figurearts of those guys!

Man it’ll be so fun posing these guys! :D
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

soulgodzilla wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Oh poop, forgot to mention. The image is a poster from one of the Championship Festivals. Considering this is how we got Seven in, it technically makes them plausible.
Really? So thats how we got Ultraseven in? Well if thats the case and if were able to get Gudon and Twin Tail in, I better get those SH Figurearts of those guys!

Actually, I think we put him in because of Battle Soccer and when it turned out we couldn't use that game, KaijuX and Greyshot used his cameo in a festival shown Taro episode to justify it.

Anyways, I think Gudon and Twintail's additon depends on if the festival counts for inclusion and confirmation the episode was shown instead of a image of a poster I noticed on a kaiju review blog.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

Actually, I think we put him in because of Battle Soccer and when it turned out we couldn't use that game, KaijuX and Greyshot used his cameo in a festival shown Taro episode to justify it.

Anyways, I think Gudon and Twintail's additon depends on if the festival counts for inclusion and confirmation the episode was shown instead of a image of a poster I noticed on a kaiju review blog.
Well I hope they count, because we do need more Ultra Kaijus in the roster since we only have three.

Added in 19 minutes 11 seconds:
Guys! I think I have evidence that will get Gudon and Twin Tail added!

Whats that next to Ultraman Jack’s head?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/15/9e ... 80ea32.jpg
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

As far as Ultraseven goes, he was included via one of the Ultraman Jack episodes distributed by Toho. ;)
soulgodzilla wrote:Guys! I think I have evidence that will get Gudon and Twin Tail added!

Ooooooh! Definitely intriguing! :D Already sent this off to Greyshot to verify with Anthony. Even if things don't pan out as far as their inclusion goes, definitely expect them to be in the KWCE roster for sure.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:As far as Ultraseven goes, he was included via one of the Ultraman Jack episodes distributed by Toho. ;)
soulgodzilla wrote:Guys! I think I have evidence that will get Gudon and Twin Tail added!

Ooooooh! Definitely intriguing! :D Already sent this off to Greyshot to verify with Anthony. Even if things don't pan out as far as their inclusion goes, definitely expect them to be in the KWCE roster for sure.
Finally, something that I’ve discovered finally got noticed, and now it’ll become viable to the roster!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a SH Figurearts to purchse to add for Photoshop. As well as think of a match for those two once I get done with a recent match that I’m doing.

Added in 3 hours 5 minutes 32 seconds:
So are we 100% sure that the Ultraman 1979 film was not distributed by Toho and Wikipedia are still being hoaxes for still having that claim?

Unless that too was part of the Toho Championship Festival.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:So are we 100% sure that the Ultraman 1979 film was not distributed by Toho and Wikipedia are still being hoaxes for still having that claim?

Affirmative, that film has no Toho connections whatsoever.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Does that mean Gudon is a no go?
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:So are we 100% sure that the Ultraman 1979 film was not distributed by Toho and Wikipedia are still being hoaxes for still having that claim?

Affirmative, that film has no Toho connections whatsoever.
Ah, alright. :(
UltimateDitto wrote:Does that mean Gudon is a no go?
Oh no, Gudon and Twin Tail are qualified. Its just the monsters that are in the mentioned 1979 film are not gonna be allowed since Wikipedia hoaxed us. That means no allowance for Skydon, Telesdon and...

*sigh*

Alien Baltan... of all the monsters that Toho could have distributed, they didn’t asked for the iconic ones. -_-
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Phew, okay good. :D

I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:Phew, okay good. :D
Plus, there are still a few more Ultra Kaijus left that are distributed. Like Seagoras, Seamons, Astromons and Magular (who I can sorta see getting a chance as oppose to Chandler).
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

cmastashizzlerizzle
Ronin

Post by cmastashizzlerizzle »

I know it's soon and they stand a strong chance anyway but I really want legendary Rodman, mothra, and ghidorah if only to see legendary Godzilla and the other 2 team up with the toho Godzilla, mothra, and rodan to fight two ghidorahs

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I forgot, remind me why Zigra and Viras aren’t getting in, despite being in a comic thats in the comic section in TK. Is it because it doesn’t have the Toho logo or something?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:I forgot, remind me why Zigra and Viras aren’t getting in, despite being in a comic thats in the comic section in TK. Is it because it doesn’t have the Toho logo or something?
Although the comic is still set in the continuity of the 1st Heisei movie, the comic itself has no associations with Toho whatsoever. I think it only got TK coverage because of its continuity ties, not because it's Toho affiliated.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:I forgot, remind me why Zigra and Viras aren’t getting in, despite being in a comic thats in the comic section in TK. Is it because it doesn’t have the Toho logo or something?
Although the comic is still set in the continuity of the 1st Heisei movie, the comic itself has no associations with Toho whatsoever. I think it only got TK coverage because of its continuity ties, not because it's Toho affiliated.
I see, well it still sucks because we only have four Gamera films and I would have liked to see more get added. Though Viras isn’t my favorite, I’m still pretty sure there are some interesting ideas you could do with him.

And I’m disappointed that we can’t use Zigra because not only I like him, but much like non-humanoid Mammalian Kaijus, we really don’t have allot of Kaijus that are a fish.

Added in 2 days 2 hours 47 minutes 6 seconds:
By the way, there is another Ultra Kaiju that we could an get in for being distributed in a very rare Toho television show called He of the Sun. And that will be Kiyla.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

How about the Gransazer mecha and kaiju? Having Garuda, DaiLogian, and Mammoth Bosquito could be interesting additions, at the very least.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

The other Titans from Godzilla 2.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

The hell is Taro holding onto?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Shazam14
EDF Instructor

Post by Shazam14 »

So.. does this give Kiyla a shot to be in?

Last edited by Shazam14 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.