If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by mikelcho »

I'd like to see Baltan and his race get put in; I always liked them.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

mikelcho wrote:I'd like to see Baltan and his race get put in; I always liked them.
I’m sure that he will get in, but it’s likely that Armored Titan, Kamoebas, Ganimes, Zetton or Evangelion will get in first.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Batman from Batman vs. Godzilla
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Batman from Batman vs. Godzilla
If... only... -_-
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Union Mechagodzilla.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Devil Dinosaur
BETA Beast
EVA Unit-01
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Hanuman, that is all.

Added in 1 day 20 hours 29 minutes 20 seconds:
Ready Player One Mechagodzilla
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The Grimm from RWBY.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Deleted because it was the wrong thread.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I wanna say SMG-IInd, but if his inclusion counts as a replacement for Godzillasaurus, then I’d rather have a different Godzilla incarnation instead.

Added in 1 month 6 days 19 hours 2 minutes 4 seconds:
Spoiler:
Well, since the anime Mechagodzilla was just a city and never showed it’s full body except for the head. (which begs the question of why he was heavily advertised as the next main foe and why Bandai make a vinyl figure of his true form) does this mean we can use SMG-IInd as a new Mechagodzilla? (only if he counts as new Mechagodzilla and not a replacement for Godzillasaurus, otherwise, I might not want to see him get included.)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gojifan2005
Ronin

Post by Gojifan2005 »

I would like to add the Legendary Beast Wolfman.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Gojifan2005 wrote:I would like to add the Legendary Beast Wolfman.
Believe me, I want to see him as well since we lack allot of mammilian Kaijus, and a werewolf would be a good option.

Added in 3 minutes 34 seconds:
I know he’s probably gonna be denied because he’s too similar to a certain Kaiju that we all know and love and doesn’t have allot of powers, but considering that he’s distributed by Toho and he has quite allot of pictures then say Zandora, I think its safe to say that Magular would be decent addition.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

^I would personally add Neronga or Gabora, since Toho basically gave Tsuburaya the ok to modify the Baragon suit!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:^I would personally add Neronga or Gabora, since Toho basically gave Tsuburaya the ok to modify the Baragon suit!
Not only that, but they’re both more unique then Magular, which is a sad thing considering that I do happen to like Magular’s thorny devil-like design.

Gabora however feels a bit closer to Baragon but with the whole Uranium theme it was going with, but I believe he can still be an option if someone wants to write something close to Baragon but is much more defensive and could last long in the battle.

Neronga on the other hand, if he were distributed or had taken Magular’s role, I’m pretty sure he would instantly be in the KWC during the earlier years or around the time of Bemular’s debut. Being an electric monster who could turn invisible, he has it all of being unique.

Pagos and Geronga... are just Baragon. :P

Added in 9 hours 50 minutes 53 seconds:
Not to mention, even though he is a mammilian robot, I don’t see why Robo-Yeti is too similar to Mechani Kong.

Really, the only monster I can see being too similar is maybe Quetzalcoatl for being too similar and he has only one image of the prototype Trendmasters figure, (though to be fair, we still don’t have a Kaiju thats a giant bird) but for Robo Yeti, I don’t really see allot of similarities to Mechani Kong other then the design. He carries missiles, has electric wires, can spray whatever liquid is loaded in his fingertips and unlike Mechani Kong, he does know some martial arts. Hell, we even have a few images of the unreleased Trendmasters figure.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gojifan2005
Ronin

Post by Gojifan2005 »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Believe me, I want to see him as well since we lack allot of mammilian Kaijus, and a werewolf would be a good option.

I know he’s probably gonna be denied because he’s too similar to a certain Kaiju that we all know and love and doesn’t have allot of powers, but considering that he’s distributed by Toho and he has quite allot of pictures then say Zandora, I think its safe to say that Magular would be decent addition.
I do agree.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Gojifan2005 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:

I do agree.
Yeah, Toho should really take a break from coming up with monsters that are dinosaurs, bugs or a alien and go for the underused designs like mammals or plants or even golems.

Speaking of plants, Toho did distributed Astromons, and she is a plant monster.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Unless he's too much like Ultraman, I would like to see Mirror Man.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

HillyHulk wrote:Unless he's too much like Ultraman, I would like to see Mirror Man.
While Mirror Man is another superhero that might never have a chance to get in the KWC, I’m with you on wanting to see this guy get in. Because he has such a wide verity of powers, and I always look forward to new monsters that have a bigger list of powers since they can have so many options when writing them.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Gudon and Twintail. Two classic Ultra kaiju with interesting designs, a unique fighting style and a unique dynamic with their predator-prey relationship.

And in case anyone asks about their legitimacy,

https://monstersconquertheworld.com/201 ... n_hedorah/

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Gudon and Twintail. Two classic Ultra kaiju with interesting designs, a unique fighting style and a unique dynamic with their predator-prey relationship.

And in case anyone asks about their legitimacy,

https://monstersconquertheworld.com/201 ... n_hedorah/
I swear to god, if they get in, I am so gonna call dibs on Gezora Vs. Twin Tail.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....