The K.W.C. Banner-Artists Thread!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C. Banner-Artists Thread!

Post by soulgodzilla »

I can see barely see MKG, but I noticed Primitive Mothra Larvae.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

soulgodzilla wrote:I can see barely see MKG, but I noticed Primitive Mothra Larvae.
MKG is the only one I can barely see, but if you look closely, there's a couple dinosaurs, some mammoths and a wooly rhino hidden in there too. It's full of cool little Easter eggs.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

I don't know about you guys, but I can see MKG just fine. Plus I think the point of him barely being noticeable is to give the feeling of distance, like he's really going in time... Also, are those two Iguanodons I see? ;)

I really like all of these banners so far, they each have something unique about them that make them stand out (though that means it's harder to choose which one to vote for).
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:I can see barely see MKG, but I noticed Primitive Mothra Larvae.
MKG is the only one I can barely see, but if you look closely, there's a couple dinosaurs, some mammoths and a wooly rhino hidden in there too. It's full of cool little Easter eggs.
Yeah, something that I should have probably added.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

GodzillavsZilla wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I can see MKG just fine. Plus I think the point of him barely being noticeable is to give the feeling of distance, like he's really going in time... Also, are those two Iguanodons I see? ;)

I really like all of these banners so far, they each have something unique about them that make them stand out (though that means it's harder to choose which one to vote for).
I'm not saying MKG is invisible, I can make him out, so you're right about it being perfectly fine.
And yes sir! I thought those were Iguanodon but couldn't tell exactly. just knew I spotted dinosaurs :lol:

All the banners do look exceptionally well, although Ditto's just seems to really pop out with all its visuals. It's appealing to the eye.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

And its likely that another banner will of mine will likely not make it to the actual match. First Gamera Vs. Gezora, then Mechagodzilla (Heisei) Vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa) & Titanosaurus, and now this? Though I might let this one pass since this is a competition of best banners.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

soulgodzilla wrote:And its likely that another banner will of mine will likely not make it to the actual match. First Gamera Vs. Gezora, then Mechagodzilla (Heisei) Vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa) & Titanosaurus, and now this? Though I might let this one pass since this is a competition of best banners.
Hey, don’t act so childish. Let the best man win, there were a lot of really cool banners with a lot of effort submitted for this contest.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

If anyone could. I'd like to see this please.

Battra (Larva Form) vs. Jyarumu
Location : Siberia in frozen environment on shoreline w/ icebergs in background

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Can we just close the banner contest and crown a winner, doesn’t look like we’ll be receiving anymore banners
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Since its already April, I think we all know who the winner is.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

I had completely forgotten about that, yeah, let’s have our announcement, that’ll get this thread going again
#slatternking

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Yeah, I;ll update the contest results later today among many other things. That KWC Stats thread needs some love too :lol:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Does anybody remember LeaderMegatron from a while back with his MUTO vs MUTO stuff? I just found his deviantart and he has all the MUTO Banners posted on his gallery without crediting the original artists. Just a heads up in case you care or if your banner is one of them.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Nagoda wrote:Does anybody remember LeaderMegatron from a while back with his MUTO vs MUTO stuff? I just found his deviantart and he has all the MUTO Banners posted on his gallery without crediting the original artists. Just a heads up in case you care or if your banner is one of them.
By all means, link it. Definitely want to report this guy.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

KaijuX wrote: By all means, link it. Definitely want to report this guy.
https://leadermegatron.deviantart.com
Here you go KaijuX.
Last edited by Nagoda on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Nagoda wrote:Does anybody remember LeaderMegatron from a while back with his MUTO vs MUTO stuff? I just found his deviantart and he has all the MUTO Banners posted on his gallery without crediting the original artists. Just a heads up in case you care or if your banner is one of them.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Maguma vs. Titanosaurus
Location : Atlantic Ocean, 1502 w/ four carrack ships in background

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I already reported the banner that she stole from me, I assume that you all have reported your stolen works as well.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I have. Also recommend reporting them for what I would consider harassment; some of their posts have some very... Questionable content, to put lightly. <_<

But let's keep it OT and not derail it any further.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I've been meaning to do this for a while but in regards to my choice for the winner of the competition it is:
1) UltimateDitto
2) soulgodzilla
3) Nagoda

All 3 were great, but I had to give the edge to UltimateDitto for the use of color. It really makes the match pop.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon