K.W.C. Monster Roundup

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Re: K.W.C. Monster Roundup

Post by DinoMaster »

http://citystompers.com/post/1419212328 ... grandzilla

While it's a model, and not the suit, there had been talks of using Nightmare Gamera as part of the KWC because it fit, and yada yada yada. These are the best I've seen of thus far, and thought that they could be useful.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

DinoMaster wrote:http://citystompers.com/post/1419212328 ... grandzilla

While it's a model, and not the suit, there had been talks of using Nightmare Gamera as part of the KWC because it fit, and yada yada yada. These are the best I've seen of thus far, and thought that they could be useful.
Don't fret. Models are okay too, so long as they look like the character. :P We've already used models in the past, so we're most likely not going to stop any millennium soon. :lol:

Added in 22 hours 25 minutes 46 seconds:
I request images for Colossal, Rogue and Armored Titans. Get what you can. ;)
KWC Staff... And Resident Wumbo.
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Orochi’s thiccness cannot properly be contained by one match

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
DinoMaster wrote:http://citystompers.com/post/1419212328 ... grandzilla

Don't fret. Models are okay too, so long as they look like the character. :P We've already used models in the past, so we're most likely not going to stop any millennium soon. :lol:

Added in 22 hours 25 minutes 46 seconds:
I request images for Colossal, Rogue and Armored Titans. Get what you can. ;)
So are we allowed to use designs of the Titans from both the anime and movies? Or are we restricted from using the Titan designs from the movie?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:So are we allowed to use designs of the Titans from both the anime and movies? Or are we restricted from using the Titan designs from the movie?
If we're talking about the general Titans and not the specific Shifter Titans, kinda lean to the movies. At least in the sense that the movies have masculine, feminine and infant Titans, while the anime has mostly masculine-bodied Titans. But in terms of behavior? I'd kinda say whatever the anime does can be applied here. Because, if you look closely while watching the movies, you do see some strange abnormalities with some of the Titans. And heck, the crawling Titans are present in the movies as well, they just don't have a lot of screentime dedicated to them. And if you want to be more technical, I guess Titans can come in all skin colors, too.
Spoiler:
The movies pretty much states that a mutagenic virus of some kind made humans all over the world turn into Titans. Hence why we see a large Infant Titan and more feminine Titans.
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Orochi’s thiccness cannot properly be contained by one match

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:So are we allowed to use designs of the Titans from both the anime and movies? Or are we restricted from using the Titan designs from the movie?
If we're talking about the general Titans and not the specific Shifter Titans, kinda lean to the movies. At least in the sense that the movies have masculine, feminine and infant Titans, while the anime has mostly masculine-bodied Titans. But in terms of behavior? I'd kinda say whatever the anime does can be applied here. Because, if you look closely while watching the movies, you do see some strange abnormalities with some of the Titans. And heck, the crawling Titans are present in the movies as well, they just don't have a lot of screentime dedicated to them. And if you want to be more technical, I guess Titans can come in all skin colors, too.
Spoiler:
The movies pretty much states that a mutagenic virus of some kind made humans all over the world turn into Titans. Hence why we see a large Infant Titan and more feminine Titans.
I was talking about the Shifter Titans. I wouldn't mind if we use the movie designs of the Titans. I just don't want to be stuck with using the movie's Armored Titan.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:I was talking about the Shifter Titans. I wouldn't mind if we use the movie designs of the Titans. I just don't want to be stuck with using the movie's Armored Titan.
Shifter Titans (at least the ones that appear) we're strictly sticking to the movies.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:I was talking about the Shifter Titans. I wouldn't mind if we use the movie designs of the Titans. I just don't want to be stuck with using the movie's Armored Titan.
Shifter Titans (at least the ones that appear) we're strictly sticking to the movies.
Darn...

I really don't like the Armored Titan's design from the movie. Looks more like a skinless Gaira with boney armor while he bleached his hair. But if you like it, that's fine. Just wished we use the anime Armored Titan.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

The issue comes that A. It's animated and invalid for use, and B. Not owned by Toho at all. Anywho, here's what I've found. Mainly Colossal, who still lacks anything below a torso shot.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

[quote="DinoMaster"]The issue comes that A. It's animated and invalid for use, and B. Not owned by Toho at all.

A. I know that the Titans designs from the anime are from something that's animated. But hey, at least there are probably several figures or statues of them.

B. I guess you do have a good point about that. Not judging on which designs we should have or anything. I'm just probably the only person in the forums who really didn't like the live action films.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:B. I guess you do have a good point about that. Not judging on which designs we should have or anything. I'm just probably the only person in the forums who really didn't like the live action films.
Nah, there are plenty of people (especially AoT fans) that didn't like the live-action films. And again, we're using the film designs not because we like them, but because they're under Toho property in some way, shape or form. The animated series has no Toho connections whatsoever.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:B. I guess you do have a good point about that. Not judging on which designs we should have or anything. I'm just probably the only person in the forums who really didn't like the live action films.
Nah, there are plenty of people (especially AoT fans) that didn't like the live-action films. And again, we're using the film designs not because we like them, but because they're under Toho property in some way, shape or form. The animated series has no Toho connections whatsoever.
Well aside from the Armored Titan, the normal, Rogue and Colossal Titans are probably the only Titans and Characters that are close to their original Manga and Anime counterparts in design wise.

Alright, I'm done rambling. Can anyone find pics for Kamacuras and Ebirah?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

[quote="Lain Of The Wired"]Image

I remember seeing that statue at last year's G-Fest.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

I'm sure you can get some frames here^

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Awww... He just wants a hug. :huge:

Here's a huge load of pics of the Space Amoeba Trio that I found. ;)

Hope that this helps. ;)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

^ that's awesome!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Oh! just happen to found more Kamoebas images!

Image[/quote]

And one pic for Ganimes. :)

Added in 15 minutes 23 seconds:
I also found some of Black Moth

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LATITUDE-ZERO ... true&rt=nc

More images of that figure can be found here. Hope this helps out on allot of banners with Black Moth in it. ;)

Added in 1 hour 42 minutes 27 seconds:
Here's some images of Maguma.

Even though those images are Todola from Ultra Q, I'm sure we're allowed to use them since it still resembles Maguma. Just without the green eyes.

Is it me? or does this image of Todola almost looks like a badly computer generated model. :eh:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

^ awesome, thanks for contributing to this thread Image

Added in 1 hour 57 minutes 10 seconds:

Added in 8 minutes 30 seconds:

Added in 11 minutes 1 second:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

You're welcome.

Found a few Final Wars Ebirah.

And some for Kamacuras.

Added in 3 hours 16 minutes :
Since we might have Evangelion in the K.W.C because of the teaser image of City Shrrouded In Shadows, want me to find images of models and figures of the Eva Units and Angels? Or just wait until Eva Unit 01 is in the KWC?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'd wait until there's more news on City Shrouded In Shadows. Until then, finds some more Kamacuras and Gyaos pics.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"
https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954