The KWC Committee! The First Discord Group!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The KWC Committee! The First Skype Group!

Post by KaijuX »

With one of the greatest images you will ever see... You'll hear it when it comes. :lol:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

New KWCC.

Nothing really important happened. It was entertaining at the very least. The KWC's Tom poster was hilarious. I'm looking forward to the Halloween reads, should be fun. I'm really curious about this Godzilla x Ford fanfic GvJ mentioned near the end, and who cares if it's super disturbing, just more of a reason to read it.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

All anime has its filler. :P Still, glad it was fun!
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

GodzillaxFord...

Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Spoiler:
*sees the IT parody poster*

So what role will I and Raptorcyclone have?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Something tells me you guys read another horrific, soul destroying fanfic. Ooh, I'm so excited!
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Something tells me you guys read another horrific, soul destroying fanfic. Ooh, I'm so excited!
Yes... Well, I hope you enjoy it. XD I didn't.

Pair of kings.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Something tells me you guys read another horrific, soul destroying fanfic. Ooh, I'm so excited!
You should join us next time.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Nagoda wrote:
You should join us next time.
I'd like to, but I cannot for a number of reasons.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

New KWCC

This was a really fun one to be in and we had stuff to talk about this time :D.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Definitely! Had a rockin' time with this one. ;)

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Still listening to the podcast, loving it so far, I'll give further thoughts once I'm done with it, but I just wanted to get this in.

The conversation about you guys forgetting to discuss match 207, and how Kesean would have been pissed...
How do you think I felt when you guys completely skipped discussing KWCE #6? I didn't bring it up cause I didn't want to sound desperate, but you guys fucking forgot it completely and never even mentioned it.
KWCE Administrator

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

...We skipped KWCE #6? Dang, man, how'd I forget? O_o I could've sworn we talked about it somewhere... Definitely going to keep this in mind for next month. XD

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

#Baganuary

I'm really intrigued by the hints dropped about match 211, really looking forward to that. The analytics were rather interesting to listen to, glad they were brought up. The freaking copypasta at the end was hilarious. Overall I liked the episode.

Still looking forward to the Halloween reads.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

Since soulgodzilla brought it up in the general discussion thread, I might as well leave the video here:

I really like the editing in this, good job on that KaijuX.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsZilla wrote:Since soulgodzilla brought it up in the general discussion thread, I might as well leave the video here:

*video*
I really like the editing in this, good job on that KaijuX.
Nice to see KaijuX doing some editing in that video rather then just staring at the same image.

I should remind everyone that this video is like a warm up of how bad the Creepypastas can get.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Don’t worry, it may gradually get worse as the week goes on.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Nagoda wrote:Don’t worry, it may gradually get worse as the week goes on.
But once you guys started reading stories like Sonic.EXE/Round 2, all the Jeff The Killer/fanfics, Clockwork your time is up. It doesn’t become so bad that you can make fun out of it, it’s bad that it makes it hard to sit through. In fact, I would rather read Match 164 then read one of those matches again.

I’m not even joking.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

I'll just say this on the Halloween specials. On one of them, I start laughing uncontrollably due to the dialogue being so bad. And to my knowledge, it wasn't the actual author who wrote those lines, the dialogue came from the actual source material the author used for the fic. Either way, it just sounds really laughable.

Then there was another one that I just start monologuing over having to go through such torture on these specials, which was also funny, at least to KaijuX, Pagoder and GvZ.

All in all, I actually liked doing these specials, just because it was a lot of fun to record our reactions.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!