The KWC Committee! The First Discord Group!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The KWC Committee! The First Skype Group!

Post by KaijuX »

Newest episode of the KWCC is out! As is the first episode of Season 7 of the Committee Reads! ;)

KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Someone please edit this gif to play in sync whenever (or or only once), KaijuX has an outburst of laughter. :lol:
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’ve been meaning to say this for a while, but I feel like you guys talk over/interrupt each other too much. It’s funny sometimes, but most of the time it’s just annoying.

Apparently nobody reads my matches. Fine then, I won’t read any matches by you guys either, see how y’all fucking like it. Shit wait, y’alls matches are all actually good...

Joking aside I don’t actually mind it at all, it’s fine. I mean eventually you’ll be forced to read it for the committee reads, right? :lol:

To address KaijuX’s thing about how the part with Monster X fighting Rayquaza in space could have been longer, I agree. It’s just that it was kinda hard for me to write that part of the battle and make it a good fight, mainly due to the environment and the mobility of both kaiju in said environment. That and serpent kaiju in general are hard to write with, at least for me.

I really like the new game, it definitely has potential. It’s not completely replacing the KWC battles, is it? I hope not.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

First off, UltimateDitto... GOLDEN! :lol:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I’ve been meaning to say this for a while, but I feel like you guys talk over/interrupt each other too much. It’s funny sometimes, but most of the time it’s just annoying.
Eh, when you go unscripted with like 5-6 people at once, there's bound to be a lot of talking over and interruptions. It's just the nature of a multi-person podcast, really (at least, without a script). Honestly, I'm surprised anyone finds those bits funny at all; it's not like we do them purposefully or anything. :lol:
Apparently nobody reads my matches. Fine then, I won’t read any matches by you guys either, see how y’all fucking like it. Shit wait, y’alls matches are all actually good...

Joking aside I don’t actually mind it at all, it’s fine. I mean eventually you’ll be forced to read it for the committee reads, right? :lol:
That got me for a second. :lol: Uh, eventually... owo Sad part is, this season was only going to cover the KWCEs of 2017. Rayquaza vs. Monster X is 2018... That, and, uh, there's also something up and coming too. I think we outright stated in with the previous podcast.
I really like the new game, it definitely has potential. It’s not completely replacing the KWC battles, is it? I hope not.
Oh no, it's not going to replace the KWC Battles. :) It just gives us something to do. Who knows, some podcasts we'll see KWC Battles, others the Who's Match Is It, Anyway? (I think that was the title :lol:), and maybe even do both! Definitely helps when we have nothing to talk about, that's for sure. :P
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

KaijuX wrote: That got me for a second. :lol: Uh, eventually... owo Sad part is, this season was only going to cover the KWCEs of 2017. Rayquaza vs. Monster X is 2018... That, and, uh, there's also something up and coming too. I think we outright stated in with the previous podcast.
I’m aware i’ll have to wait quite a while for Rayquaza vs Monster X to be on the reads, especially with the break for the audiobooks. I can wait, being a writer for the KWC kinda requires patience.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Going to have to echo KaijuX here, but it's not like we're interrupting each other on purpose. I admit that I'm guilty as hell on this, but sometimes I and everyone else thinks that the other participating members are done talking, but what do you know? They weren't finished, even I or whoever is going to start talking thought the "sector is clear".

I get it's annoying, I'm sure the whole crew thinks the same way too, but it's not like we do them scripted like KaijuX pointed out. So we're bound to have at least a few interruptions per video. With videos like this, it's kind of unavoidable so take it as it is and bear with us.

Think of it as a shitty part to an overall entertaining movie. :P
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I get that it’s all unscripted, and that it’s bound to happen. I just wanted to at least make that criticism known, though in hindsight it’s something that i’m sure was already obvious.

It’s certainly not a major thing by any means, at worst it’s just a half second of annoyance. And in something that’s almost two hours long, a few half seconds of minor annoyances is practically nothing.
KWCE Administrator

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I read your matches GodzillaVsRayquaza, and I really didn’t mind how short the fight was before Monster X transformed into Keizer Ghidorah.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

The results are announced--in video form! Tune in and check out the winners! :)

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I think people might have liked match 190, but I can’t be sure.

The poll for who is replacing Godzillasaurus sounds like a good idea, probably the best way to get what the community wants in.

I also like the idea of making the April Fools matches visible from the main KWC page.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I do wonder what this years April Fool's match its gonna be.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I do wonder what this years April Fool's match its gonna be.
Truth be told, April Fool's are a general TK thing. And while I love it to be KWC-themed, I really don't expect it to be the case this year. Maybe next year! :mrgreen:

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

New KWCC. Also here’s a link to the previous one, which wasn’t posted in this thread.

KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

I forgot to post this all week, I'm surprised KaijuX didn't do it already.

BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

...You know, I keep forgetting this thread even exists. XD

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

KaijuX wrote:...You know, I keep forgetting this thread even exists. XD
That's a nice way of you saying "The KWCC was a huge mistake and I wish I never came up with it." :P
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Which sessions did we discuss 158 and 180?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:Which sessions did we discuss 158 and 180?
I thought we did...? I know they've been brought up before, though I can't recall which discussion.

Pair of kings.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Are KWCE readings going to be a yearly thing?
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

UltimateDitto wrote:Are KWCE readings going to be a yearly thing?
I think that's the plan, but I'm sure KaijuX could give you a more concrete answer.
52 wins and 27 loses