KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
ROMG4
Interpol Agent

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Postby ROMG4 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:13 pm

MM Raids Again wrote:Gaira vs. King Kong is finished and submitted. Trailer for the next one...

Spoiler:
Godzilla (Legendary) vs. MechaGodzilla (Showa)

Insane Madman.

Woohooo!

You madman I can't believe you managed to make Greyshot allow this!

Sounds great so far

Spoiler:
I bet 10 bucks that Gaira Vs. King Kong has King Kong Infected by the Matango mushrooms
Last edited by ROMG4 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MM Raids Again wrote:
MandaSaurus wrote:
gridiron_kaiju wrote:
Why do you come to this thread if you’re going to be so angry and bitter?

Who's angry and bitter? I just want folks to come over to the Good Side - the Bandai Japan Vinyl Side...

Oh for God's sake.

MM Raids Again
G-Grasper

Postby MM Raids Again » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:57 pm

ROMG4 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:Gaira vs. King Kong is finished and submitted. Trailer for the next one...

Spoiler:
Godzilla (Legendary) vs. MechaGodzilla (Showa)

Insane Madman.

Woohooo!

You madman I can't believe you managed to make Greyshot allow this!

Sounds great so far

Spoiler:
I bet 10 bucks that Gaira Vs. King Kong has King Kong Infected by the Matango mushrooms

Well... he hasn't... Yet. But I figured I can get away with it by not exactly stating its Skynet, the Terminators and that the John on the submarine is John Connor.
Did you miss me?

SoggyNoodles2016
G-Grasper

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:17 pm

If it helps, Terminator 2 was distributed in Japan by Toho's distribution group.

#MinillaForSmash2018

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:52 pm

A breeze of cold wind cut off the silence in the wilderness that was Siberia near the Arctic Circle.

That silence came to an end when years of global warming thanks to man's constant greenhouse gases they produced had helped warmed up the planet melting most of the ice caps within the Arctic. It was inevitable for mankind as in decades the ice caps would all eventually melt and flooding the current shorelines all over the world flood cities in the process setting humanity back and with massive causalities if they didn't do anything about it now.

Or would it?

Rather something much worst would be emerge as a result of the accelerated thaw.

Bursting out from tens of thousands of years of imprisonment. The dark guardian Battra screeched finally satisfied to be free. Despite how long he had been frozen he's been well aware what humanity had been doing to the earth he swore to protect and now that no ice was holding him back. He'd begin his quest to eradicating the parasites from the face of the earth.

Fate however had other things in mind.

Battra heard the sounds of rumbling and cracking of ice turning his head to see the source when suddenly nearby an clawed hand exploded from the ice, moments later the rest of its form revealed itself to the world as thousand of pieces of ice exploded scattering all over the area.

Birdman
Kwaidan

Postby Birdman » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:14 pm

The bridge teemed with activity as he stepped inside. Crewmen analysed the vessel’s systems and sonar radar, making certain that everything was tip-top, while scientists prepared the equipment soon to be utilised. Cameron glanced at each person with interest as he walked over to the captain, who turned to greet the white-haired man as he stood beside him.

“We’ve reached the coordinates you gave us, Mr. Winter,” he reported.

Cameron made a pleased sound. “In record time as well, captain. If there is one thing I enjoy seeing in my employees, it’s efficiency.”

“Thank you, sir,” said the captain. “Though if I may ask, me and the men aren’t sure why-“

“Why I made you come to the middle of nowhere.” Cameron finished the man’s sentence with a smirk. “Recently, my view of this planet has been expanded. Thus, I have to ensure I keep up with this expansion, and what I will procure here will make sure of it.”

The captain scratched his head, confused by this news. “What could you possibly find out here that’s of use to you?” he asked.

The head of Solstice Industries said nothing as he stared out at the ocean beyond the glass windows of the bridge. With someone of his wealth, intellect and social standing, it was solemn difficult to get what he wanted. A virus targeted at NASA’s satellites, a few bribes to keep nosy astrologers quiet and purchasing the rights to this section of the ocean meant nobody knew of the cosmic body that had crash-landed here two days ago. He had been keeping track of the object ever since it had popped up on the feed of his own satellites two weeks ago. He was further intrigued when a detailed analysis discovered the contents of the invading satellite. With this knowledge, he knew that it must come into his possession at any cost. After all, there was nothing he could not afford.

“Get your men ready, captain,” he ordered. “I want a boat out there depth-charging the area in ten minutes and my Cyber-Flies operational in five.”

A small dinghy was soon out on the water, dropping explosives into the ocean per Cameron’s instructions. The mines sank deep into the inky depths, vanishing from sight and leaving only spouts of bubbles, minutes after their deployment, as the clue to their detonation. The mogul was certain that the bombardment would rouse whatever slumbered at the seabed and bring it to the surface. From there, his Cyber-Flies would do the rest.

“We’ve got something!” a technician called out as the deep-sea sonar pinged to life, alerting its operator to the presence of a foreign body. Cameron’s head twisted to her direction as she worked the controls to get a more accurate reading. “Depth of one thousand metres… nine hundred… eight hundred…”

The ship’s captain glared at Cameron with his suspicions raised. “What have you dragged us out here to find, Winter?” he demanded. The cruel CEO’s eyes flickered over and he shot a smile at the man as the technician continued to count down.

“Every good company needs its security, captain,” he replied smoothly. “Or in this scenario, a guard dog.”

“Four hundred metres…” The technician and her co-workers began to grow nervous as the distance between the bogey and the surface lessened by the second. “T-three hundred metres…”

The sailors on the dinghy continued to drop mines into the water, unaware of the situation developing underneath them. As the commander’s radio crackled to life, bright flashes appeared below the surface as the explosives detonated against the rising anomaly.

“Two hundred metres…”

“Reggie, get yourselves the hell out of there!” the captain shouted into the radio. “Get back to the boat!”

“Belay that.” Cameron felt the captain’s gaze on him not a second after he had finished his sentence.

“We cannot abandon those men!” he snapped, but the mogul shook his head.

“Nothing that can be done that won’t endanger us as well. I’m afraid sacrifices must be made in these scenarios.”

The skipper didn’t buy his words for a second. He knew that Cameron had planned to use those sailors as bait, but he could not bring himself to argue with the man. He had seen what happened to those who spoke out against Cameron Winter and desired to not join them.

“One hundred metres… Contact!”

All hands on deck looked out to the ocean as the dinghy was surrounded by froth. Recognising the danger, the commanding sailor ignored Cameron’s orders and slammed down the ignition lever, only for the water to rocket upwards and launch the vessel skywards in pieces. As seawater and debris rained down, Cameron Winter stared out at the towering, seaweed green titan now protruding from the ocean. His lips grew into a smile as the beast’s maw opened, emitting a high-pitched and oddly familiar sound.

“Bemular.”
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"

https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:19 pm

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Bemular obviously. :P ;) :lol:

Return to “K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)”