KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:@Lain, @Birdman, I figured it was King Kong vs. Black Moth the second I saw the word "bridge"
Good memory, I sent it off to Dino last night, waiting for him to say something.
I'm actually wanting a verifier that'll go over it and tell me how it is
Who's still taking matches? I used to send them to GodzillavsJason, he's always been real helpful, but I'm sure he's backed up in matches
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

MexicanPitbull69 is a verifier.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

As promised to Lain.

-

That silence was about to end.

Nearby an unknown planet. The wind had died completley, and the air was still, there was only silence, as in five or ten minutes before a vicious thundersquall struck, the sky had suddenly turned an ominous gray color. The smell of a thick aroma filled the air, like overcharged car batteries. Something was coming. It grew steadily. It had no tone. It simply was a tuneless, soulless sound. It grew. And grew. It was coming out of the sky. The vibration took a voice- a rumbling roar that built to a shattering crescendo of sound. The clouds in the west lit with a bloom of red fire. It traced its way widening from an artery to a stream to a river of ominous color; and then, as a burning, falling object broke through the cloud cover, then the wind came. It was hot and searing, smokey and suffocating. The thing in the sky was gigantic, a flaming blue match-head that was nearly too bright to look at. Arcs of electricity bolted from it, blue bullwhips that flashed out from it and left thunder in its wake. Despite its appearance, it was not a spaceship, although it might have came through space to get here. Whatever was coming down had come from a place much further away than another star or another galaxy,

Then it hit the ground. There was an explosion then- a roar of sound followed by a rolling concussion. There was another explosion followed by a pillar of smoke rising into the sky.

Arising from the newly formed crater below, a reptile like creature the source of the crash showed itself. Known by civilizations alike for its infamous reputation, the space convict known as Bemular took a look around his surrounding with a wicked smile. Everything on this pitiful planet would be wiped out in a matter of hours by his hands.

But one creature begged to differ.

A loud roar suddenly caught the reptiles attention as he turned to see the culprit of the sound. The very sight his own eyes gazed on was some ugly hunched deformed gray creature with massive hands, a row of sharp teeth sticking out of his mouth, ridges and wrinkles covering its body and a thin tail at the end of its body.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

^ Sounds good so far. Looking forward to reading it, I'm rooting for Orga.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Finally got this one done.

Suddenly, their hyper-developed ears picked up a sound coming from the shore. The volume of the noise slowly increased, sounding like rushing water, until soon it was a loud and crashing cacophony accompanied by a tsunami of water enveloping the empty streets of Dubai. Cars and streetlights were swept away and torn apart, windows were shattered, and some of the weaker buildings collapsed. The skyscrapers the Gyaos roosted upon swayed, but had been built to handle natural disasters like this. But the tsunami was the least of the Gyaos’ concern. A massive figure rose from the shore, green interlocking scales adorned its body, thick legs supported its body, long bulky arms hanged from its sides, a long tail dragged behind it, gills on its neck allowed it to breathe underwater for hours on end, and finally its strong jaws were filled with many sharp teeth. It was Godzilla, and he had come to put an end to the Gyaos’ terror and threat to the planet.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Hmmm, let me guess.... Gyaos vs. Godzilla? :P But really, sounds like a good match.
Resized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Um, I hate to break this to you... But Gyaos vs. Legendary Godzilla has already been done.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Birdman wrote:Um, I hate to break this to you... But Gyaos vs. Legendary Godzilla has already been done.
Round 2's are okay.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Birdman wrote:Um, I hate to break this to you... But Gyaos vs. Legendary Godzilla has already been done.
First off, nothing wrong with round twos, secondly, this isn't just Legendary Godzilla vs Gyaos.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I recall GvR claiming a match a while back called Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Iris & Gyaos (Heisei). That's what it probably is.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

^ Bingo.
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Oh, my bad.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

I might do a Godzilla LP vs. gyaos match too sometime

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Michael Allan beat you to it.

I don't have any problems with Round 2 matches. I just like the person who did the concept first should have their match posted before any redos are considered.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Birdman wrote:Michael Allan beat you to it.

I don't have any problems with Round 2 matches. I just like the person who did the concept first should have their match posted before any redos are considered.
I don't care who did it, and I dont think that matters

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Utsuno looked on with guilt. Despite his best efforts, he had failed to protect and avenge the innocents lost to this day. He watched on awaiting for his demise...

Fate however had other plans.

Suddenly an animalistic howl pierced through the sky catching both Orochi's and Kumasogami's attention. Before they could have a chance to figure out what it was. A tree branch with the tip set on fire was seen being flung into the air coming straight down at Orochi. Suddenly the branch landed a bullseye straight into one of Orochi's heads left eye. The eight-headed hydra screeched out in pain being forced to set his foot off of Ikusagami. Kumasogami was absolutely confused what just happened before looking to see a fist being plowed to his face sending him back.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

The bit about a flaming tree hitting Orochi in the eye sounds a lil weird
"Orochi's heads left eye"

And the opponent's are Franky & Sandy

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Lain Of The Wired wrote:The bit about a flaming tree hitting Orochi in the eye sounds a lil weird
"Orochi's heads left eye"

And the opponent's are Franky & Sandy
I'll get around to fixing that eventually. Thinking more around something like this. "One of the eyes of Orochi's heads". Does that sound better?

And yep your correct. ;)

Added in 18 hours 14 minutes 26 seconds:
I figured everyone will probably figure out what this one is but what the heck. Its a part I rewrote from an earlier trailer of a match I did several pages back.

-

Hedorah was enjoying his new title. Everywhere he stepped, desturction was left in his wake. Most of Japan had evacuated fearing of Hedorah would come anytime to continue spreading misery. At the moment of the time in his life right now, the Smog monster has arrived in Shibushi in the Kagoshima Prefecture. Today, he was going to feed off of the oil from the japan shibushi oil stockpile site. Hedorah couldn't wait to feast, life had been great for him ever since.

Suddenly the pollution abomination sensed the presence of an monster. Mockingly in glee, Hedorah didn't understand why any monster now would dare try to challenge him after what he's done. However this was one he's never met or seen in his life. Off from shore, what was supposedly a tidal wave at first raised from the waves below only this wasn't a tidal wave, the true source revealed itself as water broke away pouring down from the creatures body. Once every ounce of water returned to the ocean below, the massive creature arrived on land, nostrils flaring up showing his disgust and hate to the monster before him.

At first Hedorah was shocked, his eyes widened with disbelief. Was that who he think it possibility was? Godzilla? No! It couldn't be! Godzilla was dead! He had killed the former King! How was it even possible for him to actually be alive right here and now!?

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Damn, lookin good! Can't wait to do my bits.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Damn, lookin good! Can't wait to do my bits.
Just PM me and let me know what bits you'd like to do. We'll discuss more about it there. ;)