KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by kaijufanforever »

tyrantgoji wrote:Oh boi this match is gonna be GUD!
thank you. this will be my first vs everyone match. I also realized I forgot Shin in the army, shoot! :lol:
fixed it!
Last edited by kaijufanforever on Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Just realized i never uploaded a trailer for my Trilopod match. Time to fix my mistake. ;)

If nothing were to be done soon, the entire planet would be theirs.

It was only two years ago, when the Cryog aliens came down to Earth. At first it was just the average alien invasion. Took over the minds of a couple monsters, Godzilla, Gamera , Ultraman or whoever else came in and snapped them out of it, they retreated. This went on for months on end, yet they simply didn’t seem like that big of a threat.

But on one trip across the galaxy, a scientist among them had an idea. A monster like none had seen before..

Then they came to Earth. Cryogs called them the “Trilopods” and said they spread across the entire solar system they were born in. They didn’t really seem like anything major at first, but once the smaller, alpha ones bit down on their opponent and then joined the beta ones..everyone began to realize how big of a menace they really were.

The fused Trilopods were able to take their opponents powers and call it theirs. Weaker monsters were seemingly taken prisoner by them after their powers were snatched, and even larger ones were taken down with enough force. The entire world has been at war for almost a complete year, and no end was in sight. No one was entirely sure who was left of the resistance, but the Trilopod clan wasn’t making it easy. Worse, no one knew where the Cryog base was. If someone were to find where the aliens were being bread it would be possible to stop them, but they kept themselves well hidden.

Earth needed all the help possible. Any space monster who happened to come to the blue planet around that time were trapped, because both sides forced them not to leave. The Cryogs to have them be apart of the Trilopods. The resistance because it gave them a new ally. Even humanity wasn’t completely useless in the war.

But sometimes, they sure felt that way.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Continued from Match 185

*Five Years Later*

Fireworks illuminated the skies. Humanity had somehow survived the onslaught of the Orga-Matango hybrid infestation. Truth be told, it somehow helped the planet. The planet was now nearly free of kaiju attacks. Only a handful of behemoths still roam free. One such is none other than Rainbow Mothra, his mother and siblings. These divine moths, now known to help rescue those in need and fight the infestation during the early days of the nightmare, are heralded as heroes as much as those responsible ending the horror.

And today marked the fifth anniversary of the battle of Tokyo where the original Orga was slain. On this day, Ultraseven was being honored alongside the crews of both the Gotengo, Moguera and the alliance kaiju of Gigan and Megalon. It was this band of unlikely titans that defeated the demon.

Standing proudly on stage with Gigan looming behind him, the young Xillian Leader waved to the crowds. He’d give some sort of speech, declare how there’s peace across the galaxy and how the interplanetary wars of old would never return. His mind began to drift. Some days he found this boring. Some days he did miss the battles. But for all species involved, it was for the best. Sharing resources and technology had allowed the Xillians, Nebulans, Seatopians, Simians all to excel. And humanity also took part by allowing each race to settle in various parts of the Earth, carving new countries out of wastelands left in the wake of the war.

Today they’d be unveiling a new weapon, a weapon they would never use on themselves. Designed to honor the fallen King of the Monsters, the races created a mechanical clone armed to the teeth. A squadron of fifteen MechaGodzillas. Cast in space titanium armor and armed to the literal teeth, these mechanical titans could stop even the biggest Orga mutation in its tracks. And leading these squadron, an even larger and more powerful machine based on the weaponry of Moguera: Super MechaGodzilla.

Dan Moroboshi, the human form of Ultraseven, walked on stage and toward the Xillian. He extended his hand in a friendly gesture, “Long time no see, kid.”

The alien tilted his head and grinned, “Indeed.” He reached out with his black gloved hand, firmly grabbing Dan’s and shaking, “How is the Land of Light?”

“Just about the same, but everyone’s still mourning Ultraman-san.” Dan declared sadly and took his seat next to the Xillian, “Any sign of the Gotengo crew?”

“I don’t know.”

Dan shrugged, “I’m sure Captain Gordon will make his entrance soon.”

Not far away, Captain Gordon and Ozaki pressed their bodies against the door of a trailer. On the opposite side, horrendous voices hissed and cursed. “We’ll swallow you whole!” A hundred voices seemed to say calmly in unison,

“Did you really think this was over?”
“We’re just getting started.”
“Join us.”

Gordon barked, “Go to hell you alien freaks!” He pulled away, grabbing a wooden chair on the ground and smashing it into a nearby wall. The chair splintered, sending pieces in every direction and leaving him holding a leg in each hand. “Here.” He spat, tossing one of the makeshift clubs to his longtime friend.

“What are we supposed to do with these!?” Ozaki whined, pulling away from the door as thin, noodle-like tentacles began to slither between the doorway and the door.

“As much as we can. Make some noise and get help. The stage isn’t but a hundred meters away!”

“Why the hell is it after us!?” Ozaki shouted, readying himself and holding the chair leg as if a baseball bat.

“I imagine it has to do with our ability to pilot the Gotengo.”

All of a sudden, the door ripped apart. A bizarre thing of unholy creation made its way inside. Covered in all sorts of animal parts and fungus, the Orga mutation shrieked. A snake-like head hissed, showing numerous forked tongues and jagged, uneven teeth. Ozaki lunged, using his weapon as fast and hard as he could. A sickening thud followed as the chair struck its skull with a crack, but the beast lashed out with a branch-like limb. Ozaki was thrown back, hitting the wall with a painful yelp.

“Son of a bitch…” Captain Douglas Gordon said as the beast turned its gaze toward him…

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Erm..Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Mothra Leo vs. Somebody? Maybe Showa MechaG too because the Simian were mentioned?
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

tyrantgoji wrote:Erm..Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Mothra Leo vs. Somebody? Maybe Showa MechaG too because the Simian were mentioned?
Look at the start of the post.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

MM Raids Again wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Erm..Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Mothra Leo vs. Somebody? Maybe Showa MechaG too because the Simian were mentioned?
Look at the start of the post.
Yeah i noticed. I was about to edit my comment again. :lol:

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

Here is a preview of Kamacuras vs Ebirah (Millennium)

A group of Humpback Whales swim near the shorelines of Monster Island to find feeding grounds, but a noise startles them and they try to escape, but then Ebirah, the one who caused the noise goes in for the hunt.

After a bit of chasing, Ebirah surrounds one of them, and with one swipe of it's claws, it catches and kills that Humpback Whale, who happens to be their leader.

Ebirah carries the whale out of the water and into the shoreline to feed on it. Unknown to Ebirah, a lone Kamacuras is starving, and he discovers Ebirah preparing to chow down on that whale. Kamacuras then charges and jumps out of a clearing, ready to confront Ebirah. He is not here to kill Ebirah, but he rather wants that carcass all for himself.

Ebirah notices Kamacuras walking towards the carcass, so it drops that carcass and prepares to fight the Kamacuras in an effort to defend it's kill. Kamacuras prepares his own claws so he can steal the carcass.

Added in 19 days 22 hours 56 minutes 27 seconds:
Update, here is my trainer for another match I have been working on.

Ganimes vs Kamoebas vs Maguma vs Ebirah

It was a nice sunny day at the Galapagos Islands, despite invasions happening in the rest of the world. Maguma the Walrus like kaiju was taking a rest when he hears a roar, waking him up. Maguma roared in anger, wanting to know who disturbed his sleep.

The roar was answered, and in walking in was Kamoebas, who has been corrupted by YOG. YOG already lost Gezora to Anguirus and Jet Jaguar, so Kamoebas choose Maguma to fight, thinking the target would be easier. He also wants Maguma’s territory for himself, but Maguma is having none of it.

Kamoebas extends his neck and he bites Maguma, starting this fight. Maguma then tries to pin Kamoebas down with his tusks, but only one tusk pokes Kamoebas, and it did not do much, as it hits Kamoebas’s shell.

Meanwhile under the sea, Ebirah is trying to look for food. It then notices something moving, and it was a shark, but the shark escapes easily, not because of Ebirah, but because of a whale, which the shark cannot hunt, due to being too big. Ebirah decides that the whale is a more satisfying meal.

Ebirah rushes towards the whale, but it gotten snatched, by another crustacean. It is yet another one creature corrupted by YOG, Ganimes.

Ebirah wants that whale, so it charges and rams Ganimes, starting that fight. Ganimes then starts lashing his claws against it. Ebirah retaliates by using its own claws to smack him, leading into a small smack down, but their armor is both tough, but they lash at each other again.

Note, both match trailers may be different from the ones released
Last edited by CommanderBowser on Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Needs work, not a big fan of the rapid pacing, with little build up.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

A booming, grating sound echoed from the innards of the structure, reverberating across the ice-coated plains and frozen coast. Seven was instantly alert, taking up a stance more suitable for combat as his amber eyes watched the abandoned base for the source of the cry. From the broken roof of the main building, a shimmering mass, partly dulled from the build-up of frost across its surface, rose up. Pushing away the frozen debris around it, the stranger stood tall and mighty amidst the broken structures. It was humanoid, but any defining features were obscured from Ultraseven’s eyes by the thick rain of snow around him.

With a loud crash, the newcomer kicked through the warehouse’s wall, breaking out of the ancient building with the ease of flattening a sandcastle at the beach. The run-down structure was no match against the mysterious creature’s strength, allowing it to step out onto the wide, snow-laden ground beyond the complex’s boundaries.

Now, Seven could see the creature clearly, and its features were unmistakable to the eyes of the Ultra Warrior. It was a metallic ape, standing just as tall as the alien hero. It stepped out from the wreckage with clunking motions, its lamp-like eyes glowing brightly within the blinding snowfall as a screeching roar boomed from the automaton’s mouth.

The memories pieced together perfectly with the mechanical ape’s appearance. A scientific expedition, the machinations of a mad man, a heart-bounding battle atop Tokyo Tower, and an explosive conclusion in the waters of Tokyo Bay. With the complete information, Seven realised the identity of the abandoned base – the former headquarters of the International Judas, Doctor Who!
And the menacing robot striding towards him, the mad criminal’s Mechani-Kong!

Ultraseven raised his fists and sprinted towards the robotic doppelganger. Whatever its purpose here was, he would not grant the machine any chance to complete its mission. Servos whirred and pistons pumped as Mechani-Kong reared back its right arm, throwing its fist forward as Seven came into striking distance. The metal limb struck him square between the eyes, throwing the armoured warrior back with explosive force. He crashed to the ground, sinking into the deep drifts of snow with a puff of white flakes as he groaned in agony. The giant’s arms and legs refused to obey his commands, twitching pathetically against the cold, frozen earth. He’d severely underestimated the robotic primate’s strength, and now suffered the consequences for it.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Here is my next trailer, this time, Titanosaurus vs Dagahra

Note, the trailer is different from the main match to avoid spoilers

The Vortaak try to use one of their monsters for the next attack. And after a minute of decisions, they send out Dagahra to cause destruction and help take over Earth. The Vortaak then heads out to Australia to send out more monsters to continue their plans of taking over Earth.

Dagahra spots a large ship and he destroys it with his shoulder beams, causing the shipping supplies to start sinking. The passengers try to escape by rafting, but Dagahra notices them. Dagahra dives down to finish off any escapees, but then Dagahra was knocked back by a wave, and then some strong winds.

Titanosaurus has emerged, already to sleep off a meal, but he saw Dagahra threatening the humans nearby, and knowing that he has potential of damaging his home and food supplies, Titanosaurus decides to take down Dagahra, so his home and anyone nearby, human or fish alike will survive.

Titanosaurus creates more winds with his tail, sending Dagahra away by a few meters, causing Dagahra to roar a challenge to Titanosaurus for a fight.

My match is in need of a bit of upgrades before it is finished, so It will take some time.

I hope you enjoyed my trailer

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Seems good so far. a bit too fast paced for my liking, but thats just me.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

(I'm mostly putting this trailer up to see if the idea in it would be allowed.)

In skies of the ever-cold lands of Antartica, a giant red bat with green eyes flew across the area. With the damage done to its wings, however, it astonishes one to see this creature flying at all. The bat was covered with scars and bruises that had come from a brutal battle. Its ears listened to all around it in case its old foe was anywhere around it. It would have to retreat if it did.

A disturbance that came from Earth had caught the attention of the extraterrestrial bat, piquing its attention as it flew down to the planet. That disturbance turned out a golden, three headed dragon seemingly calling its underlings toward it. I thought crossed its mind; if it could beat the kaiju that was clearly above all these other kaiju, then it would the top of the food chain in this world. Eager, it wasted no time challenging the alpha. This sequence of events would come back to haunt it. The power of this kaiju was incomprehensible.

It was strong, fast, smart, and the storm it created through its sheer presence alone gave even the massive dragon stealth. Worse than that even, it didn’t matter how badly it injured the dragon (and it was fighting for its life when things started getting desperate so it was ferocious). In a matter of minutes, it would just heal itself and get right back to the fight. If it were to survive, Bagorah had to escape. So it screeched its best sonic scream. While Ghidorah was disoriented, it flew away as fast as it could.

Bagorah was humiliated, frustrated, and exhausted from its attempted power grab. It used another sonic scream to search its surroundings, deafening the wildlife around it in the process. After finding nothing, its rigid body relaxed as it let out a breath. For the time being, the giant red bat managed to escape the clutches of the dragon. It wouldn’t be truly satisfied until it found a way to defeat it.

For the time being however, it would have to rest. Its body ache wasn’t going to heal itself, after all. Flying toward the ground, it sat down on the cold snow and folded its wings around its body as it settled for sleep. The place was obviously freezing, but no colder than space so it would do nicely. As hours passed, it noticed that a group of yet indescribable things were on its way.

They were small things, so they weren’t worth paying attention. The next day came and it felt little stings on its chest and face. Opening an eye showed it what was happening. Ugly little winged creatures with tails and sabre teeth on its lower jaw were biting it and seemingly drinking from it. Annoyed, narrowed its eyes which alarmed the creatures.

It shook its head and patted its chest from the bats all around it, sending them flying hissing at the creature. Apparently they were more stubborn than he anticipated as those who didn’t reach it kept going after it. Even with as a surprisingly big group as the creatures were, a few projectiles would see to it that they would disappear. When those projectiles were fired post haste, the winged beasts saw the air distort before it came for and beat them into pulp. A few of them sent them running (or flying, in this instance) for the hills.

Bagorah scratched at the places the little pests bit at, feeling somewhat itchy from their bites. As it thought, a strange thought in particular came to it. For some reason or another, the giant space bat recognized them from somewhere. It couldn’t quite remember exactly when it was that it last saw them. Suddenly, something burst out of the ice from right under its feet.

Its appearance blended that of a feline and a member of both the Ceratopsian and raptor species with little sprinkles of an ankylosaur, bat, and narwhal. It had the bats wings, the ankylosaurs tail, the hind legs that resembled those of a raptor, the front legs and body of a feline, and a face blending that of the ceratopsidae and feline finished with a narwhal horn. Right now, its feline like front legs had its claws in the torso of Bagorah. Thrashing wasn’t doing the giant space bat any good, so it fired a sonic blast into the face of the amalgam. While the bat yanked itself off the creature’s body, it narrowed its eyes at the growling beast as it put some distance between them; now it remembered these things.

Bagorah fought it off back in some planet far from the one it was currently on when it tried to steal its blood (the creatures this thing was in charge of were just as much an annoyance now as they were then). For what reason, it didn’t know until it grew the wings it had now. It still felt sorer than it felt comfortable fighting in, but a good look into the eyes of the Gryphon told it that it didn’t have a choice in the matter. There was at least one upside to having this thing intrude on its peace. Now, it had something it could take its frustrations out on.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

looks good

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

I can't tell who Bagorah is fighting.

WAIT No never mind. I'm stupid.
Last edited by GmkGoji on Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Here is the trailer for my next match: Gigan and Megalon vs Megaguirus

(Note: is much different from the final product to avoid spoilers from the earlier matches)

In Cairo, a family, knowing that invasions are happening around the world, decides to turn on the TV to find out if they are safe or not. The TV turns on and they found the place to find out about the nearest information.

“We are totally safe from the next kaiju attack” the Father said. Just then, the Xillens have arrived in Cairo to take it over. “You just had to say that” the Grandfather said in an annoyed tone. “We better leave now” the Father said, as his family starts packing up.

The Xillens ships arrive and one of them beams down Megaguirus, who then screeches out in a pleased tone, before going on a rampage. The people flee in terror, but Megaguirus flies past fall, sending them flying for a bit, before they crash. Megaguirus then grabs a vehicle and throws it at one of the buildings, damaging it for a bit. Megaguirus then bashes her tail at the road, damaging it to prevent anyone from escaping.

Then suddenly the ground begins to rumble. Megaguirus flies up a bit to avoid that quake, but then Megalon emerges, ramming Megaguirus up. Megaguirus is quick to recover, as Megalon roars a challenge to her, while bashing his drill hands. Megaguirus screeches to accept the challenge, before ramming Megalon to the ground. Megalon quickly gets back up and fires his lightning ray at her, but he misses, and it accidentally hits a building.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

The first match I ever wrote and submitted. Hopefully someday soon it'll see the light of day.

Spoiler:
Janjira, Japan. 6:20 A.M.

The first hints of orange light began to peek above the mountainous landscape of Japan, slowly changing the light of the night sky from a blackish-brown to a dark blue. Morning was just on the horizon, and the very first bird call announced itself to the new dawn, singing the songs that welcomed a new day into existence. Minute by minute passed, and the slowly growing orange light peeking bit by bit over the mountains illuminated the silhouettes of tall, rectangle-shaped towers of steel, concrete and glass. An old city, long abandoned by its human creators, with the buildings now slowly being overtaken by moss and vines. Whereas fifteen years ago only one species dominated this concrete jungle, now countless different creatures called this place their home in their absence. As the sun’s light bathed the slowly brightening sky in a heavenly, almost otherworldly glow, more slumbering lifeforms began to awaken from their carefree rest and begin their usual activities. Birds of all different kinds began to crawl out of their nests and spread their wings as they took flight, soaring proudly to new perches to search for breakfast or gaze from the tallest buildings and scour their human-made habitat. Insects, arachnids and millipedes alike began to emerge from their sleeping holes and crawl silently across their chosen territories, searching for whatever biological matter their species’ diet consisted of to sate their morning hunger. The sun was now halfway over the horizon, outlining Mt. Fuji like a shadow as its rays of light reflected off the clouds and turned them into an alien pink color. Morning was now here, and the entire abandoned city of Janjira came alive at its coming.

However, birds, bugs and small mammals weren’t the only organisms that heeded the silent call of the new dawn.

The water offshore began to bubble and foam in massive gouts, with a bright cerulean glow visible underneath. Something massive was about to show itself to the island country of Japan for the first time in over half a century, the ominous glow from the deep growing brighter and brighter as the entity got closer to the surface. Finally, the foaming gouts of seawater billowed high above the surface and burst apart, falling back into the sea as a reptilian monolith emerged from the froth with a long, deep growl that rattled the island for miles. All organisms with auditory receptors froze in terror as the bipedal dinosaur waded through the shallow water, shaking the earth with each footstep upon the underwater sandy coach, until finally the behemoth took a step onto dry land. Both his eyes and his rocky, maple leaf-shaped dorsal plates glowing with blue bioluminescence, Godzilla, King of the Monsters released a growling yawn as he flexed his claws and cracked his bones into place, taking a small moment to enjoy the gorgeous scenery and the warmth of the newborn glow of the morning sun. After a good thirty seconds, the 250 million-year-old Alpha Predator snorted before beginning to trudge along the shoreline, following it to where he needed to be. About half a mile up was his objective-the old power plant, formerly the man-made womb of a male of the MUTO species. Even after a few years, he could still barely smell the scent of his now dead nemesis.

But there were no MUTOs here-at least, he didn’t think so. Something else was amiss here, and the old power plant was the perfect place to wait before he pinpointed the exact location of whatever it was that drew him to this island for the first time in many years.

Finally taking a right and lumbering onto dry land, Godzilla trudged towards the old outpost, the smell of decaying radioactivity and MUTO flesh growing in his nostrils. But strangely, he couldn’t smell anything else. No peculiar scents of any other abnormal entities, just all the natural inhabitants of this old habitat. Now where could this unseen being be hiding?

Rearing his head back, the nuclear reptile curled his lips in a snarl and began to suck in a great breath of air through his bared teeth, filling his throat with it. If the unseen entity was slumbering somewhere hidden, somewhere that he himself couldn’t get to, maybe a battle cry would wake it up and draw it out.

His throat now filled with air, the Monster King snapped his head forward and let loose the godly roar that he had made famous, keeping it up for a good eight seconds before finally letting it fade to a low drone that for a moment seemed to echo on for an eternity.

Other than the many flocks of birds that now took flight in terror, there was no response. Eventually, everything went quiet once again, as if he had never made a noise to begin with. Seconds passed slower than they should have to the ancient leviathan as he waited, his peeled ears not picking up a single response. The land was tranquil once again… … …

The faint noise of rocks rolling, so faint they might not have even existed, somewhat startled Godzilla as his head snapped in the direction of the noise. More and more small rocks and chunks of dirt and earth began to roll down the slopes of Mount Fuji as the area began to rumble and quake. A toothy sneer crept across Godzilla’s lips. He knew it was not an ordinary earthquake. Something had heard his challenge and was about to answer it. Now THIS was what he had been waiting for!

Suddenly, the ground 300 meters away from the end of the mountain’s slope imploded, caving in to birth a massive hole in the earth, revealing part of an underground cave.

And within it, something began to force its way out of the subterranean realm.

Two leathery wings snapped in a V-shape out of the hole, pointed and scaly. Whatever it was, it wasn’t a MUTO. A loud cackle that rivaled Godzilla’s own roar ripped from the crater as another prehistoric form rose from the depths of the earth. The wings flapped powerfully as they soon revealed themselves to be attached to a bipedal pterosaur with flaming red skin. A beak filled with pointed teeth swallowed the remains of a rhinoceros-sized insect before opening to release another cackle, the beast’s two yellow eyes glaring angrily at the one who dared challenge it. A crown of three horns sat behind its bird-like head, giving the beast a rightfully regal appearance. Godzilla growled at this newcomer, his eyes narrowed into slits as they focused, his muscles tensing and readying for combat. Now he understood the sounds he had heard that had drawn him here. It must have been the awakening of this beast, and its feeding of its meal.

The giant Pteranodon cackled angrily, demanding this newcomer leave his territory immediately. Godzilla only roared in defiance, his pride eclipsed all other emotions in this moment. Regardless of whose territory it was, Godzilla was NEVER one to back off at the beckoning of another giant.

The Monster King could smell the high levels of radioactivity reeking off this new beast. While it was true that creatures from his time naturally used to feed off radiation, this creature’s radiation levels were WAY too high for it to be natural. Not to mention, the beast’s scent was identical to a species he still remembered to this day, a species he thought long extinct. One that flourished in the final stages of the age of the dinosaurs. Apparently, not only had said species survived, but this member in the present day had been exposed to man-made nuclear weapons and radioactive material that mutated it into a colossal beast like him, like the creatures he used to fight for a living back in his prime.

The fact that it was an unnatural mutant made it even more dangerous, so Godzilla knew that this fight might be even more challenging than he thought. Even the look in its eyes showed no fear whatsoever, and that made Godzilla slightly nervous. Back in his day when he announced his presence, a good deal of his foes would show the slightest hint of fear. And rightfully so. But this creature didn’t seem to care about his kingly status in the slightest. However dangerous this was going to be, this was a fight that needed to be done nonetheless. This mutation may very well be too strong in power for the planet to support, strong enough to offset the balance of life, and for that it had to be taken down.

Answering the nuclear titan’s roar with another battle cry, the mutated Pteranodon known as Rodan spread his wings and kicked off the ground, flying fearlessly towards this new threat to his territory. He didn’t want a fight, but it was clear that this beast had no intention of backing off from his mountain home. So, if it was a fight that it wanted, it was a fight it shall get.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

MM takes on Monster X yet again. How will it go? Will MX be given another embarrassing defeat? Or will I pull off something unexpected like I did in match 175? Parts censored because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to show this newcomer yet.

The whole planet was in ruin. It took less than a week for them to tear through every defensive line and obliterate the world’s defenses. Now their masters were doing the cleanup, rounding up survivors to be processed for whatever means they wanted. The beasts that accomplished this were starting to be collected. Monster X looked over to the side, crimson eyes blazing as he watched his strange, bizarre looking partner get sucked up into a vortex of energy and pulled into the innards of massive, golden-hued, triangular spaceship. He then looked forward, seeing the twin suns through the thick clouds of smoke that blanketed the sky like a dark flood.

How many worlds was this now?

The alien weapon tried remembering. He could visualize his prior conquests, but there was never a beginning. He couldn’t even remember a life before this violence. All he knew was the blinding light of being dispatched, the days of carnage as he and his vicious comrades raided worlds and the swirling colors of being particlized and returned to his masters.

What a life…

Monster X looked up as one of the flying ships descended from the churning black clouds. He sighed, a thick cloud of mist escaping his jaws as the beam of light shined down. His body quickly began to atomize and swirl, becoming one with the light as he was sucked up into the bowels of the spacecraft… And all for the war beast went dark.

A screeching sound made Monster X become active. He could hear the frenzied voice of his commanding officer barking orders in his head. How long was it since the last conquest? It felt as if just earlier in the day, but it couldn’t be. Without warning, Monster X was dispatched. The light that exploded in front of his eyes began to illuminate a new, blue world. However, carnage had already broken out. He was being sent in as reinforcement. The skeletal creature felt the softness of grass and soil underneath his feet. He could smell an unrecognizable scent of the sea, enjoying it. But he could also smell the burning of life, the unforgettable scent of war. Then he heard it. It was the roars of some of his comrades. Monster X turned around. Again he was partnered with the one known simply as *EDITED*, a *EDITED*. The other was a feline, white-colored thing with a field of razor-sharp crystals protruding from its back, this one he knew as Krystalak.

Then he heard unfamiliar sounds. He turned to the side, spotting why he was summoned. This planet had beasts of their own it seemed. Challenging the alien forces was a bipedal, lion-like golem. Thick plates of armor clanged underneath dense fur. Ruby eyes flared in the sunlight and King Caesar’s floppy ears stiffened and stood on end. The other was a much simpler thing in appearance. It was but a generic dinosaur, only much taller. A dull green in color with a large, triangular head, tiny arms and a long tail that slapped the ground.

“Monster X, team with Krystalak and *EDITED*. Kill King Caesar and Gorosaurus, quickly!”

The words of the unseen master echoed in Monster X’s mind. The creature snorted, charging forth at the pair of enemy fighters. Just as he closed the distance, the ground in front of him sunk into a pit. His foot was caught, being swallowed up by the swirling dirt. Another monster suddenly erupted upward, Baragon. The subterranean kaiju howled, his maw parting and breathing a stream of burning fire at the skeletal titan. The flames washed over his body, smoldering his black flesh and exposed bone. The alien howled, pulling his leg out of the pit while Baragon lunged forward, jaws clamping on his wrist.

“And that one too!”

Monster X tried to focus despite his master barking obvious orders directly into his head.

Quote of the Year:

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

New trailer for my next match: Godzilla, Gigan, Mothra, Anguirus and Baragon vs MechaGodzilla and Kumonga

It is Halloween and people are trick or treating in San Diego. Godzilla, Mothra, Anguirus and Gigan are also in the area, but people don’t need to fear them. They are just chilling on the beach.

Godzilla and Mothra are lying around, while Anguirus and Gigan are playing with a boulder nearby. While Gigan may be an enemy alien kaiju, but even he needs a day off once in a while. Currently he is letting loose and doing something that is not evil. Godzilla, Mothra and Anguirus do not mind Gigan’s company as there are times when not to fight.

Just then, a roar is herd, similar to Godzilla’s roar, but Godzilla did not make that sound at all.

Another Godzilla is approaching them. Godzilla, Mothra and Anguirus are not fooled by the disguise, so they attack it. Gigan joins in as well, but he is thinking that something is off about Fake Godzilla.

Anguirus claw slashed the Fake Godzilla, who then tail slams him, only for Mothra to use her god rays at the doppelganger.

Godzilla fires his atomic ray at the fake version of himself, who then uses a similar beam and fires it at him.

Mothra then lashes her wings at the Fake Godzilla, but he lashes his fists at her, but Anguirus then slaps his tail at Fake Godzilla in response. Godzilla then fires his atomic ray at Fake Godzilla, revealing metal. Godzilla then grunts in a tone that if translated, means I Knew It.

Fake Godzilla then reveals himself to be MechaGodzilla. With his disguise gone, he decides to take the four down. Gigan screeches at MechaGodzilla, thinking they can stop fighting and have a simple vacation, only for the mechanical doppelganger to fire his eye beams at him. At this point, Gigan realises that MechaGodzilla is controlled by someone else.

Angry at that, Gigan lashes MechaGodzilla with his chainsaws, surprising the mechanical doppelganger. Godzilla, Mothra, Gigan and Anguirus prepare to fight, but they soon realise that MechaGodzilla is not alone in this plan.

Note: this may need a few tweaks, but I'm proud of this match

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

CommanderBowser wrote:New trailer for my next match: Godzilla, Gigan, Mothra, Anguirus and Baragon vs MechaGodzilla and Kumonga

It is Halloween and people are trick or treating in San Diego. Godzilla, Mothra, Anguirus and Gigan are also in the area, but people don’t need to fear them. They are just chilling on the beach.

Godzilla and Mothra are lying around, while Anguirus and Gigan are playing with a boulder nearby. While Gigan may be an enemy alien kaiju, but even he needs a day off once in a while. Currently he is letting loose and doing something that is not evil. Godzilla, Mothra and Anguirus do not mind Gigan’s company as there are times when not to fight.

Just then, a roar is herd, similar to Godzilla’s roar, but Godzilla did not make that sound at all.

Another Godzilla is approaching them. Godzilla, Mothra and Anguirus are not fooled by the disguise, so they attack it. Gigan joins in as well, but he is thinking that something is off about Fake Godzilla.

Anguirus claw slashed the Fake Godzilla, who then tail slams him, only for Mothra to use her god rays at the doppelganger.

Godzilla fires his atomic ray at the fake version of himself, who then uses a similar beam and fires it at him.

Mothra then lashes her wings at the Fake Godzilla, but he lashes his fists at her, but Anguirus then slaps his tail at Fake Godzilla in response. Godzilla then fires his atomic ray at Fake Godzilla, revealing metal. Godzilla then grunts in a tone that if translated, means I Knew It.

Fake Godzilla then reveals himself to be MechaGodzilla. With his disguise gone, he decides to take the four down. Gigan screeches at MechaGodzilla, thinking they can stop fighting and have a simple vacation, only for the mechanical doppelganger to fire his eye beams at him. At this point, Gigan realises that MechaGodzilla is controlled by someone else.

Angry at that, Gigan lashes MechaGodzilla with his chainsaws, surprising the mechanical doppelganger. Godzilla, Mothra, Gigan and Anguirus prepare to fight, but they soon realise that MechaGodzilla is not alone in this plan.

Note: this may need a few tweaks, but I'm proud of this match
This is going to need a bit of work. I do love the comedic side to it, but the battle needs work.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

To be fair, the trailers for my matches are different from the final versions, as I make a few tweaks.