KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
ROMG4
G-Grasper

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by ROMG4 »

MM Raids Again wrote:Gaira vs. King Kong is finished and submitted. Trailer for the next one...
Spoiler:
Godzilla (Legendary) vs. MechaGodzilla (Showa)

Insane Madman.
Woohooo!

You madman I can't believe you managed to make Greyshot allow this!

Sounds great so far
Spoiler:
I bet 10 bucks that Gaira Vs. King Kong has King Kong Infected by the Matango mushrooms
Last edited by ROMG4 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

ROMG4 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:Gaira vs. King Kong is finished and submitted. Trailer for the next one...
Spoiler:
Godzilla (Legendary) vs. MechaGodzilla (Showa)

Insane Madman.
Woohooo!

You madman I can't believe you managed to make Greyshot allow this!

Sounds great so far
Spoiler:
I bet 10 bucks that Gaira Vs. King Kong has King Kong Infected by the Matango mushrooms
Well... he hasn't... Yet. But I figured I can get away with it by not exactly stating its Skynet, the Terminators and that the John on the submarine is John Connor.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

If it helps, Terminator 2 was distributed in Japan by Toho's distribution group.

RIP Evan.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

A breeze of cold wind cut off the silence in the wilderness that was Siberia near the Arctic Circle.

That silence came to an end when years of global warming thanks to man's constant greenhouse gases they produced had helped warmed up the planet melting most of the ice caps within the Arctic. It was inevitable for mankind as in decades the ice caps would all eventually melt and flooding the current shorelines all over the world flood cities in the process setting humanity back and with massive causalities if they didn't do anything about it now.

Or would it?

Rather something much worst would be emerge as a result of the accelerated thaw.

Bursting out from tens of thousands of years of imprisonment. The dark guardian Battra screeched finally satisfied to be free. Despite how long he had been frozen he's been well aware what humanity had been doing to the earth he swore to protect and now that no ice was holding him back. He'd begin his quest to eradicating the parasites from the face of the earth.

Fate however had other things in mind.

Battra heard the sounds of rumbling and cracking of ice turning his head to see the source when suddenly nearby an clawed hand exploded from the ice, moments later the rest of its form revealed itself to the world as thousand of pieces of ice exploded scattering all over the area.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The bridge teemed with activity as he stepped inside. Crewmen analysed the vessel’s systems and sonar radar, making certain that everything was tip-top, while scientists prepared the equipment soon to be utilised. Cameron glanced at each person with interest as he walked over to the captain, who turned to greet the white-haired man as he stood beside him.

“We’ve reached the coordinates you gave us, Mr. Winter,” he reported.

Cameron made a pleased sound. “In record time as well, captain. If there is one thing I enjoy seeing in my employees, it’s efficiency.”

“Thank you, sir,” said the captain. “Though if I may ask, me and the men aren’t sure why-“

“Why I made you come to the middle of nowhere.” Cameron finished the man’s sentence with a smirk. “Recently, my view of this planet has been expanded. Thus, I have to ensure I keep up with this expansion, and what I will procure here will make sure of it.”

The captain scratched his head, confused by this news. “What could you possibly find out here that’s of use to you?” he asked.

The head of Solstice Industries said nothing as he stared out at the ocean beyond the glass windows of the bridge. With someone of his wealth, intellect and social standing, it was solemn difficult to get what he wanted. A virus targeted at NASA’s satellites, a few bribes to keep nosy astrologers quiet and purchasing the rights to this section of the ocean meant nobody knew of the cosmic body that had crash-landed here two days ago. He had been keeping track of the object ever since it had popped up on the feed of his own satellites two weeks ago. He was further intrigued when a detailed analysis discovered the contents of the invading satellite. With this knowledge, he knew that it must come into his possession at any cost. After all, there was nothing he could not afford.

“Get your men ready, captain,” he ordered. “I want a boat out there depth-charging the area in ten minutes and my Cyber-Flies operational in five.”

A small dinghy was soon out on the water, dropping explosives into the ocean per Cameron’s instructions. The mines sank deep into the inky depths, vanishing from sight and leaving only spouts of bubbles, minutes after their deployment, as the clue to their detonation. The mogul was certain that the bombardment would rouse whatever slumbered at the seabed and bring it to the surface. From there, his Cyber-Flies would do the rest.

“We’ve got something!” a technician called out as the deep-sea sonar pinged to life, alerting its operator to the presence of a foreign body. Cameron’s head twisted to her direction as she worked the controls to get a more accurate reading. “Depth of one thousand metres… nine hundred… eight hundred…”

The ship’s captain glared at Cameron with his suspicions raised. “What have you dragged us out here to find, Winter?” he demanded. The cruel CEO’s eyes flickered over and he shot a smile at the man as the technician continued to count down.

“Every good company needs its security, captain,” he replied smoothly. “Or in this scenario, a guard dog.”

“Four hundred metres…” The technician and her co-workers began to grow nervous as the distance between the bogey and the surface lessened by the second. “T-three hundred metres…”

The sailors on the dinghy continued to drop mines into the water, unaware of the situation developing underneath them. As the commander’s radio crackled to life, bright flashes appeared below the surface as the explosives detonated against the rising anomaly.

“Two hundred metres…”

“Reggie, get yourselves the hell out of there!” the captain shouted into the radio. “Get back to the boat!”

“Belay that.” Cameron felt the captain’s gaze on him not a second after he had finished his sentence.

“We cannot abandon those men!” he snapped, but the mogul shook his head.

“Nothing that can be done that won’t endanger us as well. I’m afraid sacrifices must be made in these scenarios.”

The skipper didn’t buy his words for a second. He knew that Cameron had planned to use those sailors as bait, but he could not bring himself to argue with the man. He had seen what happened to those who spoke out against Cameron Winter and desired to not join them.

“One hundred metres… Contact!”

All hands on deck looked out to the ocean as the dinghy was surrounded by froth. Recognising the danger, the commanding sailor ignored Cameron’s orders and slammed down the ignition lever, only for the water to rocket upwards and launch the vessel skywards in pieces. As seawater and debris rained down, Cameron Winter stared out at the towering, seaweed green titan now protruding from the ocean. His lips grew into a smile as the beast’s maw opened, emitting a high-pitched and oddly familiar sound.

“Bemular.”
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Bemular obviously. :P ;) :lol:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Don't write anymore Heisei Ghidorah matches, they said. Not enough time, they said. Ha! I laugh in the face of deadlines.

As the order came through its three brains, the terrible hydra screeched at Ultraman. As the warrior made to charge, King Ghidorah spat Gravity Beams from its three maws that lanced across his body. The golden assault pushed Ultraman back, making him cry out as sparks and smoke covered his front from each strike of the crackling beams. He rolled to the side, taking cover behind an emptied skyscraper that had yet to feel the golden terror’s wrath. Turning its firepower onto the structure, the barrage tore out chunks of its infrastructure at a rapid rate, but the building wouldn’t fall. With an irritated chorus of screeches, King Ghidorah flapped its wings and took to the air to gain an aerial advantage.

“Shuwatch!”

Ultraman launched into the sky as Ghidorah flew into range, slamming into the hydra’s gut. The impact kicked the breath from its lungs, leaving the golden terror momentarily defenceless as it was tackled to the broken streets. Resting atop the dragon’s chest to pin it, Ultraman chopped at its writhing, snapping heads and necks, easily fighting off their attempts to bite and ensnare him. Each head shrieked with anger with its inability to break the alien giant’s offence, but their combined mind came up with another strategy. Behind Ultraman, the three-headed mutation’s clubbed tails raised up like cobras before striking, slamming into the back of Earth’s defender and knocking him into the range of its necks with a surprised cry. Upon landing, Ultraman was quicker than ever to right and defend himself as King Ghidorah’s three heads glared. His hands lashed out, wrapping around the middle neck and wringing as the head screeched in alarm. Furthering his assault, he began to smash the constrained head against the pavement, slowly beating it into unconsciousness before its companions came to its rescue. The outer heads clamped their jaws onto Ultraman’s shoulder’s, pulling the M78 denizen off and tossing him aside hard.

It took several beats of its wings before King Ghidorah was able to stand upright. It took a few more to left the draconic titan off the ground so it could bring its heels down on the floored Ultraman. The hero of light noticed the three-headed monster coming, though, and rolled out of the impact zone before the dragon’s feet could find their mark. Quickly, he flipped himself onto his feet before planting a kick on the freshly landed hydra’s chest, causing King Ghidorah to stumble backwards slightly. Unsatisfied with his results, Ultraman dropped low for a sweeping kick, but the golden dragon’s thick leg stopped his swooping limb and refused to topple. The alien guardian was left in close range of the hydra with little time to prepare a proper attack before it countered, and resorted to head-butting King Ghidorah square in the gut. The strike made it hiss and stumble, but the Futurian terror was far from fazed. It tucked its heads low before swinging them up in an arc, catching Ultraman in the chest with its crowns of horns and throwing him across the district to the ground.

As Ultraman recovered, the golden monster taunted him with shrieks of laughter. The warrior of light tightened his fists as he drowned out the mocking sounds in his mind. His focus was diverted to his energy stores, which were channelled to his hands as they met across his chest. With his Colour Timer between them, Ultraman focused his Specium energies around his right hand, before making a tossing motion with it and discharging a churning energy disc. The Ultra Slash cut through the air with lightning speed, but King Ghidorah’s quick reflexes outclassed it. The mutant dragon enveloped its body with its colossal wings, forming a golden shield before the jagged projectile, which barely cut into the hydra’s hide before it shattered, to Ultraman’s shock. The Ultra warrior was not stunned for long and cuffed his wrists, firing his Specium Ray at King Ghidorah’s wing barrier, but little more than a shower of sparks was produced as it was fired upon the dragon for several seconds. As the attack ceased, the three-headed monster unfurled its wings and cackled as its three heads fired their own deadly beams. However, Ultraman managed to trace the outline of a rectangle in the space before him, forming an Ultra Barrier to halt the lightning-like rays just in time. Unlike King Ghidorah’s barrier, the Gravity Beams were also reflected back, striking the three-headed terror and bathing its scales in flames, causing it to call out in pain and confusion. From across the battlefield, Ultraman glared with animosity. Two could play the game that Ghidorah had started, but he could play it better.

The hero leapt up as the smoke cleared and King Ghidorah fired again, initially striking the ground where he had stood before moving his assault upwards in pursuit of the airborne warrior. Bolts of golden energy streaked across the sky, but Ultraman’s amazing speed in the air made it impossible for any of the beams to land their mark. Instead of gaining distance, the silver-and-red giant began to circle the Futurian dragon, forcing it to constantly turn in order to keep a lock on him. Faster and faster he flew, forcing King Ghidorah to spin around on the spot in its attempts to keep up. With each rotation, the three-headed monster began to grow more and more disoriented, barely able to stay standing before it eventually had to stop. Its three heads drooped and groaned as it wavered on the spot, fighting off the rising nausea. With the golden terror distracted, Ultraman came from behind and planted a flying kick on King Ghidorah’s back that sent the monster crashing down with a chorus of warbled screeches. He moved back to its twitching tails and bent down to grab the appendages firmly, using them to hoist the hydra’s seventy thousand mass in the air. As it reached the peak of its ascent, Ultraman pulled the golden monster back down to smash it against the pavement, forming a crater in the street. He repeated the action again, using momentum and King Ghidorah’s own weight to hammer it against the ground in bone-shaking blows.

With each impact, the King of Terror regained a part of its consciousness. It took several strikes, but the left head eventually recovered enough clarity to counterattack, twisting around and spitting a Gravity Beam into Ultraman’s face as he lifted the dragon again. The alien warrior dropped his adversary and fell to the ground, clutching his aching face and rolling in agony. Now freed, King Ghidorah struggled to its feet as its other heads shook out of their daze. It spun to target Ultraman, discharging its crackling beams at the wounded warrior, only for him to roll out of the way in the last seconds. With his gained momentum, the humanoid defender sprang back up and adopted his signature battle stance as he glared at King Ghidorah’s snarling visages.

Both circled each other slowly, sizing the other up and analysing them for weaknesses. At the same moment, they leaped into the air, but King Ghidorah was quick to gain the altitude advantage with the aid of its powerful legs and gigantic wings. As Ultraman looked up with seconds to counteract, the three-headed dragon dove at him, slamming all three of its skulls into the champion’s chest. The applied force threw the warrior of light back with a cry of pain, crashing into a scorched skyscraper and demolishing it in an instant. A cloud of ash and smoke was kicked up, consuming the form of Ultraman as King Ghidorah cackled from above.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Saltmons
Samurai

Post by Saltmons »

A sparkling orb twirled through the shallow sea; a bait ball, countless small fish circling together. This ensured that predators couldn’t pick off every travelling fish, in spite of their defenselessness alone. Regardless, there would be casualties. Swimming together, the outermost fish were easy pickings for sharks, dolphins, seals and seabirds, and a brave few animals would charge into the ball itself, looking to make the fish scatter. In spite of this, the school maintained its composure and its pattern. Eventually, all predators would be full and retreat.

Suddenly, as one shark approached to take a bite out of the ball, it froze. Its ampullae of lorenzini, a special organ that let it detect the electromagnetic signatures of all living beings, had picked up something several times its size in the nearby waters. Several other sharks soon felt the same sensation, recognizing danger. Each shark promptly thrashed their tail and rocketed through the waters away from what they had sensed, one even cutting through the bait ball for one last mouthful of fish.

Before anything else could react, a long, dark shape pierced through the blue and struck the bait ball at its heart. Wide open jaws gulped down dozens of fish at once, the force propelling others away from the serpentine figure’s body. As other creatures fled from the mayhem, a seal panicked, swam in the wrong direction, and was checked by a broad, muscular tail. The impact instantly crushed most of the mammal’s bones, punctured several organs, and left it bleeding out in the water, having never felt or known what hit it.
I'm a toku fan first and a kaiju fan second.

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

King Kong unleashed a mighty roar, trembling the entire island. Knowing from experience what this kind of roar meant, that villagers rushed in order to bring the 8th wonder of the world the Soma juice he craved. Kong was never the most kind of God’s, the constant women sacrifices had shown that much off. But for the longest time, as long of they sacrificed a woman every year, he was satisfied and would continue to grant them his protection. Recently, however, a change has come over the villagers protector. The once docile creature had suddenly become very insasiatable. The once mighty gate that separated the villagers and the monster was torn apart like it was made of paper. Now, the God had turned the gate into a mighty throne from which he could watch all the villagers and ensure that none of them tried anything suspicious. Not only would he always watch over them, but his demands started to get bigger and bigger. Where he once only asked for a sacrifice every year, it has gotten to the point where he now demands a sacrifice each and every day. This was quickly diminishing the villages population, but what could they do? Disobedience would just result in the eradication of their entire village. At least this way, they could potentially see the next day.

In their rush to provide their King with the juice he so desperately desired, one of the villagers carrying the jug tripped over herself, causing the entire jug of Soma juice to tip, spilling its contents out onto the ground. For a second, no one moved. That second felt like it lasted an eternity to the villagers, but once the shock went down, everyone ran as fast as they could to distance themselves from the girl. All she could do was lay there and scream, realizing that fleeing would be useless against the great ape. Kong meanwhile roared in rage. All he wanted was some Soma juice, and the village can’t even get that right! He wanted to punish the entire village for this failure, but looking upon the woman who tipped the drink, he decided against it. After all, he hadn’t had his daily sacrifice yet, and this woman looked like the perfect one for today. The village should be grateful for his mercy today, as it likely won’t stay.

Smirking lustfully at the island native, he reached down to take the woman with him to his lair. As he was doing so, however, he heard something. Another roar, one sounding almost exactly like his own only deeper. Looking around, Kong saw all the villagers either hiding in their huts or running in fear of him, no one would dare try to challenge the Eighth Wonder of the World. But it sounded too human to be one of the many beasts that roam the island. Suddenly, from the ocean in front of the village, out came a large human. Kong looked at this invader, instantly realizing that this was where the roar was coming from. Still, this creature was like nothing the great ape had ever seen before. They looked almost like a giant human, in fact, the only thing that made them not look completely human was the brown fur that covered their entire body. Any initial confusion on Kong’s part has quickly turned to rage, how dare this creature interrupt him when he was going to get his sacrifice?! Oh well, looks like it was time once again to show the village why he was their God.
Last edited by fanofstuff on Sat May 18, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crocartes
Yojimbo

Post by Crocartes »

Hey everyone! I'm new here, but I am decently far into a match I've been writing. I wanted to share it here to give you guys a sneak peek of the match itself, as well as my writing style! It's been a long-time dream of mine to get a match published here, so I want the first one I submit to be something special. My goal here is to really utilize these monsters well and try to have them be a bit deeper character wise than some of them might usually be portrayed. This is going to end up being a long match, so definitely don't think that you're getting most, or even a really significant portion of what happens yet! Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated, and I hope you guys like it!

-----------------------------------------

Godzilla (Legendary), Gamera, & Grand King Ghidorah vs Bagan
Spoiler:
“Revenge, compassion, pride, and duty. These are the ingredients that will create the storm which will see the return of the Godslayer to our world. With fury and might, he will assume his throne as rightful protector of our forest, and our world.” – Paleolithic Native American Folklore

The trees shook back and forth violently, threatening to blow over from the winds created by the hurricane that had made landfall only hours ago. As was so often the case with these giant eastern north American storms, local hunter-gatherers were forced to take shelter lest they perish, exposed to the elements. This storm was different however, as the danger came from the giant monsters that had arrived and were seemingly waiting for it to end.

Bear-runner held his little sisters’ hand and repeated the story he’d been telling her. “Don’t worry sister, the guardian of the forest will appear to make them go away. I’m sure of it!” The little girl cried even louder in response, forcing the other tribe members occupying the rock shelter to shake their heads in frustration. The noise may be bad, but no one was willing to risk venturing out and infuriating the three gods that were towering over the mountainsides.

“Look over there, the mountain is breaking apart!” Bear-runner pointed to a nearby peak that was quite literally falling apart and splitting open. The ground rumbled as if to accentuate his point, and a terrible roar filled the ears of everyone in the cave. “It’s him. See sister, I told you! It’s the godslayer come to save us!” Bear-runner was jumping up and down with excitement --- just too young to appreciate the severity of the situation. Hushed murmurs and conversations broke out as a towering presence rose from the crumbling remains of what the people called elkshot peak. Striking white armor and red flesh were clearly visible through the pounding sheets of rain. Large projections from the kaiju’s shoulders and a distinctive three-horned head confirmed Bear-runner’s words. “The Godslayer is here. Bagan.”

Bagan let out a furious roar that shook the ground even harder than the hurricane winds that lashed around the gathered monsters. The hurricane had helped awaken him from his slumber, but it was their presence that he was here to correct. These forests and these mountains were his to protect, even if the beings who had set him to the task were long gone. It did not matter which beast stepped forth into his land. All were slain like the animals they were, and animals is exactly how Bagan saw each of his foes that had gathering waiting for his arrival.

The first was Godzilla. His hulking frame blended into the mountains that stretched out around them, and parts of his body were shrouded as banks of fog blew past in the storm. As Bagan erupted from the ground, Godzilla’s hands clenched, and his dorsal spines crackled blue. A deep, threatening growl emanated from the amphibious monster as he bared his teeth. His eyes did not leave Bagan’s, nor did they blink. Godzilla remembered back many millions of years ago to the time he had seen this creature before. There had been others of his kind, parents, whose own size he had now dwarfed. Because of Bagan, they were no more. Godzilla had sensed the creature’s awakening and was intent on making sure the demonic dragon himself was no more.

Gamera had also made the journey when he sensed Bagan’s awakening. The massive turtle stood motionless as he observed Bagan and the others. No fire yet crackled within his maw, but his tusks were clearly visible and clearly formidable. While he had in the past deigned to ignore the emerging monster’s presence, this time was different. There seemed to be a demonic darkness in the creature, and that was a direct threat to the fledgling species that Gamera had decided to protect. If this creature decided to leave the confines of its sacred forest and rampage as it had done once in the past... then the guardian kaiju may well have nothing to protect. Gamera could simply not allow that to happen.

Bagan’s final opponent was found in the sky, despite the unbelievable storm raging around them. Grand King Ghidorah’s golden scaled were illuminated by occasional bolts of lightning that danced around his three-headed form. Like Gamera, he was here to protect something, and like Godzilla he was out for himself. After his defeat millions of years ago at the wings of Mothra Leo, Ghidorah had waited patiently to recover his power. In that battle part of his wing had been cut off, and while the rest of his body was destroyed, his spirit and purpose lived on and he’d regenerated from that lost wing fragment. For millions of years, he’d inhabited this planet rather than destroying others. Until the day that Mothra Leo showed himself once more, Grand King Ghidorah would remain, and until that day, this planet was his. These mountains, and these forests were his. No self-proclaimed guardian would stop him --- no demonic power would fell him. If he had to cooperate with these other, lesser creatures to prematurely root out this threat, then so be it.

It was Godzilla who made the first move. Driven by rage, the massive monster rushed forward with an ear-shattering roar. Each footfall crushed hillsides, and his sweeping tail ruined the forests as he went. Bagan was ready for his opponent and moved with a speed unimaginable for a creature of such bulk. A closed white fist drove itself into Godzilla’s underbelly and stopped him in his tracks. Bagan’s other hand smashed into his opponent’s shoulder’s driving the self-proclaimed king to the ground. Bagan’s snarl of laughter was cut short by a fireball exploding against his torso.

Gamera waited for the smoke from his attack to clear. The storm wasn’t helping visibility, and each passing second felt like an eternity after seeing a creature as Godzilla so easily handled. Ghidorah on the other hand was not waiting to see his opponent and did not care if he injured the others in his quest to purge his planet of this monster. Gravity bolts cut into the deep, black smoke bank, and a shriek of pain washed over the drenched landscape. The smoke curled and wisped as the energy bolts stabbed through it, but the smoke continued to obscure what was happening inside. The three-headed dragon snickered internally, but Gamera realized immediately that those were not Bagan’s shrieks.

A giant shape broke through the fog, and Ghidorah was not able to realize what was happening until it was too late. Godzilla’s airborne body collided with the golden dragon, bringing them both crashing to the ground with bone-shattering force. King Ghidorah snarled in rage and squirmed beneath the already moving form of the atomic saurian. Godzilla crawled at first, and then rose. He roared even louder than before, signaling that he would not be bested so easily. The message was clear. He would see Bagan dead even if he had to die to do it. Gamera had already taken to the sky to try and get a better view, and Ghidorah’s wings brought him into the air to join the guardian turtle. The combined force of the dragon’s wings, and the natural storm winds had finally managed to dissipate the smoke.

Bagan stood unharmed, observing the blackened ring of burned and dead trees that surrounded him. His visage contorted in rage as he let out a roar that drowned out Godzilla’s own. The white demon’s hands rose palm up, and a strange, salty smell permeated the air. A lightning bolt came down from the hurricane clouds above, striking Bagan, but doing not harm. Though the ground cracked beneath him from the force of the bolt, the electrical energy it had contained circled around his three horns. Another arc of lightning struck the ground not far from him but revealed that the air around him was sparkling. Gamera could sense that something was amiss, but his growl of warning was cut short when he finally realized what was happening.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Interesting trailers both of you. I guess I better join in on putting up a short preview.
Spoiler:
A stream of lightning fired from the god’s eyes into Eren’s body forcing the boy to the ground.

“I will ask you again, serve me or you all shall perish” he stated. Eren’s scowl grew larger as another bolt of electricity struck his body. “Swear your loyalty!”

As more lightning struck his body, Eren began to feel his body burning from within. He screamed out in pain and anger as the lightning struck again and again.

“EREN!” Mikasa screamed out as she and the others were forced to watch the torture their friend was going through. As this was happening, Armin was slowly cutting through his ropes with a shard of a blade while gritting his teeth at the torture in front of him. The electricity soon stopped allowing Eren to gasp for breath. Slowly, he got back up to his feet, twitching slightly from the electricity coursing through his body.

“I will never help you control the human race like this, I will stop you!” he shouted out.

“Why do you humans resist my rule so much; you are merely insects before us gods” Tsukoyomi stated.

“It’s because we are human that we resist so much” Eren said. “That’s what makes us Human”. Tsukoyomi fired more lighting into Eren’s body as the boy was forced to his knees.

“How stupid of you. Your race is weak compared to me. What’s a mere Human compared to a God?” he said as he increased the lightning. Eren screamed out as he started to overcome the pain through sheer will. He slowly began to stand up as he felt his body burning. Gritting his teeth, he glared at the god as a primal feeling began to overcome him. Steam began to rise from his body. His veins began to burn red against his burnt flesh like magma ready to explode outward.

“What is a God, to a Non-Believer!” he shouted out. He then began screaming out of pure rage as steam exploded from his body. Tsukoyomi covered his face as flesh and bone began to morph around the screaming boy.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Crocartes
Yojimbo

Post by Crocartes »

@Saltmons: You had me at baot-ball lol. I like the writing, and it's cool to see the small scale perspective of the animals. I'm looking forward to the rest!

@fanofstuff: That's quite the introduction. I like your characterization of Kong seeming less like a paragon or hero. Should be an interesting match, if I'm correct about who the opponent is!

@Nagoda: Looks like interesting set up. If this is going in the direction I expect it is, then this should be a really cool match! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it!

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

Trailer for the match I was working on

Anguirus and Jet Jaguar vs Gezora and Varan (spoiler for length)
Spoiler:
Monster Island, a peninsula filled with monsters, has seen way less monsters then normal, due to not one, but several alien invasions, AT THE SAME TIME.

The remaining monsters that had escaped from being mind-controlled are at a meeting on the mainland of the peninsula, led by Godzilla 1.
The other monsters that have attended the meeting include Permian Godzilla, Godzilla Jr, Mothra, King Ceasar, Biollante, Baragon, Gomera, Gorosaurus, Kiryu, Moguera, Jet Jaguar, Zilla, MechaGodzilla and 3 monsters that where mind controlled, but thankfully Jet Jaguar, Moguera and Godzilla freed them by knocking them out with big boulders, breaking their mind control. Those monsters are Anguirus and more surprisingly, Gigan and Megalon, two monsters that normally would team up with the invaders. Gigan and Megalon have decided to team up with Godzilla's crew to stop the invasion.

A few explorers are nearby, and they are using a kaiju translations device to hear what is going on.

Note: The next several paragraphs are not shown, due to being very long, and may contain hints of future matches, but the next few paragraphs will be shown however.

Anguirus and Jet Jaguar stay on Monster Island, like they are told. Their task is to stop them from heading back to control the monsters down. So far, no one is coming. A few minutes has passed.

“So it looks like no one is coming to get us” Anguirus roared. “I don’t know about that Anguirus” Jet Jaguar replied. “Monster Island was the very first place they attacked, at least on Earth. Plus you were one of the many monsters that had gotten controlled by the Xillens, at least before I freed you with a large boulder” Jet Jaguar finishes his talk. “Your right” Anguirus roared. “I’ll I know is that they will send one or two monsters to fight and take us down” Anguirus finishes his sentence.

It appears Anguirus's statement is not farfetched, as a Xillen UFO shows up and attacks a cliff with a beam, creating a hole. The Xillen UFO then stops. The Xillen Commander sees that Anguirus and Jet Jaguar are the ones challenging them.

“Anguirus and Jet Jaguar huh, ok let’s see what you two are made of” the Xillen Leader said as he unleashes Varan onto the unexpecting kaiju. “What, not my main buddy” Anguirus roared in anger. “Also we made an alliance with something named Yog” the Xillen Leader said, as Gezora arrives.

“We better turns these things off for now, just so we can’t hear them swear” one explorer said, before turning off the kaiju translating devices.
That is all for now
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

If that's how it's written... Sorry, even if it's not done, that's going to be rejected on the spot. No talking monsters; or if they are, allow the Shobijin to be present to do the translating. Too much present-tense usage; it's fine for dialogue, but the narration should be all past-tense. Even then, the narration is very stilted and isn't particularly engaging. All tell, no show. Best way to get better is naturally through practice and reading.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

It was a world long lost to mankind. A world where giants roamed the earth and magic ruled supreme. It was a world of dragons and knights, of kingdoms and fiefdoms. It was a world that many felt was in a static lock, unchanging and forever the same as the years and decades passed. And yet, change was on the horizon. Kingdoms to the east brought in an explosive black compound they had used in fireworks, and disease ran rampant through numerous towns and settlements. A long bloody war had begun to the north, a war many would not live to see the end of. Spring seemed to be arriving earlier and earlier each year, and the winters were becoming shorter but more brutal.

It was a dark omen for many, one that foreshadowed something far worse. That something worse came in the form of a great meteor that crashed into the earth several miles from the king’s castle. The villages that had been there were vaporized in the collision, but the worst was yet to come. From the crater had emerged a creature unlike any other, a beast not of flesh and blood, but an insect like abomination. The king’s forces that had been sent to investigate the tragedy had found themselves beset by the monster, and a swarm under its command. Lightning crackled from the beast’s split horn and had vaporized any who had stood in its way. Arrows had only bounced off its hide, but that alone was enough to draw its ire, and the ire of the swarm it commanded. Hundreds of knights and archers were torn apart by the swarm, and now, the beast slowly made its way toward the king’s castle.

That was what the king knew, as he sat on his marble throne. The entire fiefdom had been evacuated to more distant villages at his request, but now, he was faced with a far worst problem. Within the hour, the beast would be here, and who knew if it would stop here. His entire kingdom was at risk. What had taken him decades to build, to take over and expand from conquests and tribulations, was falling apart because of a creature not of this world.

In desperation, he had turned to a witch, a sorceress that had dwelled on the outskirts of his kingdom. His entire life, he had heard the rumors of this sorceress, that she alone communed with the devil, that she had been around for hundreds of years, since the Great Empire. And now, he had no choice, but to lay his hopes on this woman, who was knelled in the middle of his throne room, one hand over her bosom, and her long-tattered cloak draped against the stone floor.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Wait... YOU wrote this one?

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

Here is my revised format, with no talking Kaiju.
Spoiler:
Monster Island, a peninsula filled with monsters, has seen way less monsters then normal, due to not one, but several alien invasions, AT THE SAME TIME.

The remaining monsters that had escaped from being mind-controlled are at a meeting on the mainland of the peninsula, led by Godzilla 1.
The other monsters that have attended the meeting include Permian Godzilla, Godzilla Jr, Mothra, King Ceasar, Biollante, Baragon, Gomera, Gorosaurus, Kiryu, Moguera, Jet Jaguar, Zilla, MechaGodzilla and 3 monsters that where mind controlled, but thankfully Jet Jaguar, Moguera and Godzilla freed them by knocking them out with big boulders, breaking their mind control. Those monsters are Anguirus and more surprisingly, Gigan and Megalon, two monsters that normally would team up with the invaders. Gigan and Megalon have decided to team up with Godzilla's crew to stop the invasion.

A few explorers are nearby, and they are using a kaiju translations device to hear what is going on. The name of the explorers are Dan and Sam.

Note: Skipping to avoid spoilers for my future stories

Anguirus and Jet Jaguar stay on Monster Island, like they are told. Their task is to stop them from heading back to control the monsters down. So far, no one is coming. A few minutes has passed.

“What is taking so long?” Dan says. “It’s best not to say that, or something can happen quickly” Sam says, making Dan keep quite.
“It looks like Anguirus and Jet Jaguar are having a small conversation” Sam then said. “They are talking about the chance of the Island, wait, the Island has been attacked before, Why weren’t we told?” Sam said, becoming surprised.

Just then, for the surprise of Dan, Sam, Anguirus and Jet Jaguar, An Xillen UFO shows up and attacks a cliff with a beam, creating a hole.
The Xillen UFO then stops. The Xillen Commander sees that Anguirus and Jet Jaguar are the ones challenging them.
“Anguirus and Jet Jaguar huh, ok let’s see what you two are made of?” the Xillen Leader said as he unleashes Varan onto the unexpecting kaiju.
“It looks like Anguirus is mad, because they took control of Varan” Sam said. “Also we made an alliance with something named Yog” the Xillen Leader said, as Gezora arrives.

“We better turns these things off for now, because the battle would be brutal” Dan said, before turning off the kaiju translating devices.

Hope that fixes it.
Last edited by CommanderBowser on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Finally, after all these years he can have his revenge!

Years of regeneration and travelling has lead SpaceGodzilla to this moment, he had finally made a second coming to Earth, and this time he WILL prevail!

He already summoned his crystals to let humanity know that he had returned. Soon he made his landing in Shanghai China to build his new base. The anticipation was killing him, he wasn’t just gonna wait for that fool to come! He let out a roar that expanded for miles upon miles to get his terrestrial counterpart’s attention.

Actually,now that he thought about it, he didn’t sense Godzilla’s presence.Nor his son’s for that matter.Yet he did sense another monster.One that was similar to him and Godzilla….yet also so… different. Just who was he picking up exactly?

He had hid in the ocean for months after they tried to trap him in the ice.Now he was going to have his revenge.

This creature had a striking resemblence to Godzilla, but there differences where very noticable. Skin that looked like he was burnt, tiny doll like eyes, and a tail with a skeletal face at the tip, longer than his own body. His dorsal plates glowed with purple light as he growled, making his way up to the surface. The people who saw him called him a god incarnate. That title gave him the name of Shin Godzilla.

He heard a loud roar at the surface, odd, for the longest time he thought he was the only monster around.No matter, whoever it was would be vanquished if it tried to stand in it’s way.

SpaceGodzilla turned around, seeing the dorsal plates come out of the water. Could it be? Has his moment of revenge finally arrived?!
Nope, he knew the moment the gigantic skeletal tail came out of the water it wasn’t the one he was looking for. The beast soon showed all of his body, stepping out of the waters after so much time had passed. The two Kaiju stared a Each other for a good three minutes.

Neither of them could truly understand why they looked so much alike, or where they came from.But they knew one thing for sure:they were standing in the way of their goal, and they would pay with execution!

Added in 1 day 2 hours 16 minutes 47 seconds:
well Shin vs Space was fun. now here's the trailer for my latest match
Spoiler:
M.U.T.O (Prime) vs Red King,Varan and Gorosaurus
Spoiler:
It was like the apocalypse had started.

No one was entirely to sure where they came from, but one thing was for sure:the M.U.T.O’s were rising up.Entire swarms of males and females rose up from all over the world and created tons of chaos, and it was up to Earth’s kaiju, mechs and guardians to stop them.Godzilla,Gamera,Mothra,Kong,Ultraman,and even Elder Godzilla,the M.U.T.O’s number one rival. All of them teamed up to stop them,causing battles to rage all over the world.

A female M.U.T.O fell to the ground,killed by a kaiju cutting out it’s throat. Varan and Gorosaurus decided their chances of survival was more likely if they had teamed up. They had survived pretty well so far, yet still tired from all the fighting and travelling all over the planet.They were on the outskirts of Seattle now,and has slain quite a few more. Yet they weren’t the only ones killing the parasites in the city.

Red King had come toward Seattle as well, having snapped a male’s neck. The brutish monster was simply just to stubborn to have anyone help him out, and went to slay the M.U.T.O’s alone. The scars from the fighting would be worth it in the end.

All three of them noticed something odd though, there was more M.U.T.O’s here than anywhere else they had gone.Tokyo,New York,London,all lacked the sheer amount of them Seattle had.

Red King noticed the two other monsters on the other side of the hill, and rored to get their attention. While both noticed, they simply turned their heads away from him.They had enough enemies without fighting between who was on the same team.

Naturally, Red King was furious, and proceeded to launch a boulder straight at Gorosaurus’s head. Red King then ran over to the both of them,challenging them to see who truly deserved to slay all of the parasites in this area.
While mad at his stunt, Varan and Gorosaurus were simply just not interested in fighting him, yet would if it made him finally shut up. But they didn’t know what there scuffle would awaken.
“RLBMBMRMBLRMBLRMLBRMLRLBLM”
The ground shook beneath their feet before a gigantic hole opened up behind them.Red King fell down the hill and near the city street. All of them watched in awe as a pair of glowing orange claws popped up underneath, followed by equally glowing red eyes...
Added in 7 days 16 hours 19 minutes 21 seconds:
Stop them. In this situation, it was far easier said than done.

Godzilla and Ghidorah, rivals to the end of time, had finally gotten together to settle their feud once and for all. Catastrophic proportions were always expected when it came to these two, there sheer wrath was enough to destroy entire cities when they fought.

But this was different, this time it was FAR more deadly.

They fought around the clock and no city was unscathed. In one entire day, Millions of humans lives were lost. And people weren’t the only one in the middle of it, monsters where as well.

That’s why they came together. Heroic or villains, terrestrial, robotic, or from the stars above. Weather they wanted to stop them to protect earth or the fact they knew that if they destroyed it they couldn’t take it over. It made no difference. They all had one thing in common.

Stop them! Stop them before it’s too late!
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:32 am, edited 5 times in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Here’s a trailer for a match that’s taking forever and a day to write.
Spoiler:
From the ground, it would likely just look like a red and blue streak sailing through a bleak night sky. If one were to get a closer look, they’d recoil in shock at supposedly seeing the dead in the realm of the living.

The being soaring through the dark heavens looked exactly like the kaiju Iris, a mutated product of ancient science that terrorized the world in 1999. Fueled by the hatred of a misguided and vengeful girl, it had sought out the guardian Gamera and done battle with the terrapin.

But the being now soaring through the skies couldn’t have been Iris, for Iris had been eviscerated by Gamera’s divine power.

This wasn’t the Iris the world had witnessed before.

Humans had discovered the ruins of Atlantis. And as with all things, humankind plundered it. They had discovered rusted, ruined, technology. Found shattered streets and buildings littered with skeletons. Preserved text written in a language no one had spoken in eons. It seemed pointless, but still the humans carried on.

And in one ruined scientific facility, they found an embryo frozen and preserved.

An embryo that they managed to extract and cultivate, until it grew spear-tipped tentacles and had an all-to familiar skull shape.

It was a miraculous discovery. Not only for the scientific ramifications of being able to study a kaiju as complex and strange as Iris, but also for the potential for a new guardian to directly protect humanity.

The new Iris remembered hearing its founders discuss these things amongst themselves. About how most guardians only protected the Earth, with humanity often only being protected because Earth was their home as well. And when Iris looked to the night sky now, it contemplated the reason why humankind had wanted a guardian to protect them rather than the Earth...

The reddish-orange dot in the sky looked so miniscule.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

In the molten depths of the deep, he slumbered. Sleep was not unusual for him, for it was what he often did for many cycles of the moon and stars. This sleep helped preserve his energy, helped him live so long within his lair. Around him, he could hear the many sounds; the hissing and bubbling of magma as it poured from above, the groaning and creeking of stone against stone... It was a peaceful backdrop for him to rest.

But rest for him became fleeting. A new sound entered his mind, a faint noise that nonetheless overshadowed everything else. A shriek that encircled the globe.

Memories flooded into his mind, memories of millenia ago. He remembered the cold bite of the polar continent, the stinging smoke of ruins of the human civilization that had once been there, and the crackling of thunder. He remembered the roars of his allies as they had stood side to side, and the venomous bile of the False King, and the accompanying howls of those who followed the Golden Demise. He remembered as he had fought against the great hydra, and their followers clashed with one another, blood spilling the pale blue ice and the white snow. He remembered his greatest ally, the Queen of the Monsters, tumbling through the frozen air with manta-like Sky Demon, and his oldest ally, the armored fanged one, bravely facing the molten breath of the lava dragon. He remembered when he pushed the False King into a fissure in the ice, and the hateful snarls as his enemy became entombed. He remembered the losses, the dead among both humans and monsters, and he remembered the followers of the Golden Demise scattering once their leader had been silenced.

He remembered.

His eyes snapped open, and a plume of radioactive breath billowed from his nostrils. He pushed himself to his feet, his head nearly reaching the fiery ceiling above him.

He would need all the help he could get.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!