KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by kaijufanforever »

The beaches of Florida were in turmoil. Four Kamacuras were zipping around, snatching up unfortunate beach-goers. The insects gleefully munched on their “pretzels”, one watching out for danger. The ocean began bubbling, the bugs stopping what they were doing. A giant, red claw poked out of the water, another slimmer one joining the first. The armored head of the mutated lobster, Ebirah emerged from the sea. Strange as it was, the lobster was there to help the humans. When he had first arrived, he was left alone. He had learned what happened when he attacked humans. It only made sense in his book to repay the favor.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The universe was an enormous place. In the two-hundred thousand years that mankind had been around, they had yet to truly grasp the scope of the reality they lived in. Even far older and advanced civilisations struggled to answer such a boggling question. But every year, the knowledge of the universe grew as something new appeared from the infinite blackness of the cosmos, whether it be a new planet or satellite, foreign race, or type of interstellar fauna. In the case of the latter, knowledge was often accompanied by death.

The galactic network has known for untold decades of beasts such as King Ghidorah and Legion, whose tales of terror has circulated far and wide across the Milky Way. But in recent times, new entities, both organic and artificial but deadly in their own right, had made their presence known. First, it was Bemular. Then Gigan, followed by Goliath, Mechagodzilla and Orga in the years that came after. At the cusp of the next decade, alien invaders took focus as the major threat to national security over civil wars and terrorist attacks. With such lacking information on the world they lived in, none could anticipate when the next horror of the void would emerge and begin a new age of destruction.

Crimson wings stretched wide across the empty vacuum, allowing the beast to sail with ease on the solar winds. It has been travelling for weeks now, leaving behind worlds stripped bare of life and resources in its wake. Billions had filled the drooling monstrosity’s belly, yet it still craved more. Its stomach growled soundlessly with unquenchable hunger, demanding sustenance, but there was none to be found so far. The newest solar system to suffer its presence was lacking in flora and fauna, leaving the foreigner more and more ill-tempered with each planet it visited. But the planet coming up looked promising, giving the scarlet intruder a glimmer of hope in finally sating the hunger that consumed it. Continents of green spread across its surface, divided by vast, blue oceans. To Bagorah, it was like an all-you-can-eat buffet. And it would eat everything.

The alien’s wings folded inwards, drawing close to the body as it began to descend through the atmosphere. A cone of heat engulfed the bat’s form as gravity began to take hold, dragging it down and increasing its velocity exponentially with every passing second, but it was no concern to the great beast. It knew that it would survive entry, and begin the feast shortly after.

Even if the cosmic vampire had sought to make a stealthier arrival, its presence was instantly recognised. Other species of ancient titans dominated the blue planet, sharing a complex and fragile balance over resources and territory, and were none to accept disruption to their harmony from foreign rivals. Near the Kyushu Providence of Fukuoka, Bagorah’s arrival was taken note of for a different reason. Stone and earth that had remained undisturbed for centuries suddenly began to tremble and crack, falling into the depths of the planet as something under the surface stirred back to life. Tremors rocked the region, taking down freeways and office buildings as the quakes reached up to 8.0 on the Richter scale, but the source of them was uninterested in the consequences of its actions. It had hibernated for centuries, awaiting the return of its preferred prey. Although other giants had frequented the providence over the last decades, the forgotten beast had decided not to challenge them, as its once-great strength had faded with time. But the new arrival was promising, and while it was not among the list of creatures the ancient one once hunted, it was desperate enough to try.

The earth visibly shifted and rose as the awakened titan moved under the crust, burrowing its way towards the most likely site of the invader’s landing. Genetically-wired instincts urged it on, regardless of its depleted resources, but the mission had to be completed. It was the last and only one of their kind left in the world, but soon, many more would be brought into it…

The burning shape of Bagorah filled the skies over Nagasaki, casting a reddish-orange glow over the crowded, lawless streets. Millions abandoned their respect for their fellow man in their desperation to stay alive, but the fact that the crimson xenoform was here proved it was already too late. Before it could make impact, the bat-like thing banked up, allowing the city to feel the ravages of its tail wind. Shards of glass fell like rain as thousands of windows shattered, only to be swept up along with anything loose and thrown across the landscape. As the screams of its prey filled its hypersensitive ears, Bagorah could only purr in delight. Its wings flapped in powerful strokes, bringing the interloper to an instant halt and blowing away the flames that coated it. The surrounding structures were immediately set ablaze, but it was of no concern to the great carnivore. All that mattered was the feast.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

mmm, lemme guess. Bagorah vs M.U.T.O Prime isn't it?

anyway,here's mine for Orga vs. Bagan,which i've been trying to get more done while juggling helping Zeb with his matches
Spoiler:
“Is it true my lord? Have you found someone like yourself?”

No one except them were even aware that he existed,hiding in a void between dimensions. The “Golden Demise” his followers called him. As much as it resembled the familiar King Ghidorah,it looked like he no longer had a physical form. Tiny red eyes ran across the top of his three heads.

It’s worshippers were the Exif,and the monster itself was named “Void Ghidorah”

Recently, his cult travelled throughout the Universe,searching for planets to destroy,changed them over to their religion,and left Void wide open to slay the entire species. When they reached Earth,the plan would just be the same.

But it occured to Void… this land was different from the rest. Not just because it had plenty of Monsters of it’s own,but because that a physical Ghidorah,quite a few actually,had visited it. Driven off by the other beings.

To it,they were pathetic. Yet there was one creature that shared similar genes and had great potential. To the humans that lived on this planet,his name was Bagan.

Truthfully,Bagan had existed before most of the Ghidorah kind,save for Void. The connection to him only started when an alien species tried to make him stronger with the power of Ghidorah and Godzilla DNA in his system. His power was immense,and a personality of nothing but malice to boot.

Jus what Void wanted. And a perfect add on to his eventual take over of this world. Spying on the sleeping giant in Mount Kilimanjaro, the Exif silently sent there spacecraft over the summit.

“Listen men! Our lord has given us a new request. We must awaken this “Bagan” monster and let our deity speak to him.” Metphies states to the rest of the Exif kind. Taking the plan into action,they took out the Garbetrium device and carefully sent it down into the mountain. Planting it in a place were lava wouldn’t melt it away. After it was set down,Void began to “talk” to Bagan…

Bagan himself wasn’t in the best mood at the time,last time he was up and roaming Earths strongest beings had overtaken him and forced him back to hibernation. Flying away with his Wings of Light,he found Mount Kilimanjaro and took it as his new resting place.

His sleep was interrupted,however,when it seems a golden light seemed to take shape in his dreams
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

tyrantgoji wrote:mmm, lemme guess. Bagorah vs M.U.T.O Prime isn't it?

anyway,here's mine for Orga vs. Bagan,which i've been trying to get more done while juggling helping Zeb with his matches
Spoiler:
“Is it true my lord? Have you found someone like yourself?”

No one except them were even aware that he existed,hiding in a void between dimensions. The “Golden Demise” his followers called him. As much as it resembled the familiar King Ghidorah,it looked like he no longer had a physical form. Tiny red eyes ran across the top of his three heads.

It’s worshippers were the Exif,and the monster itself was named “Void Ghidorah”

Recently, his cult travelled throughout the Universe,searching for planets to destroy,changed them over to their religion,and left Void wide open to slay the entire species. When they reached Earth,the plan would just be the same.

But it occured to Void… this land was different from the rest. Not just because it had plenty of Monsters of it’s own,but because that a physical Ghidorah,quite a few actually,had visited it. Driven off by the other beings.

To it,they were pathetic. Yet there was one creature that shared similar genes and had great potential. To the humans that lived on this planet,his name was Bagan.

Truthfully,Bagan had existed before most of the Ghidorah kind,save for Void. The connection to him only started when an alien species tried to make him stronger with the power of Ghidorah and Godzilla DNA in his system. His power was immense,and a personality of nothing but malice to boot.

Jus what Void wanted. And a perfect add on to his eventual take over of this world. Spying on the sleeping giant in Mount Kilimanjaro, the Exif silently sent there spacecraft over the summit.

“Listen men! Our lord has given us a new request. We must awaken this “Bagan” monster and let our deity speak to him.” Metphies states to the rest of the Exif kind. Taking the plan into action,they took out the Garbetrium device and carefully sent it down into the mountain. Planting it in a place were lava wouldn’t melt it away. After it was set down,Void began to “talk” to Bagan…

Bagan himself wasn’t in the best mood at the time,last time he was up and roaming Earths strongest beings had overtaken him and forced him back to hibernation. Flying away with his Wings of Light,he found Mount Kilimanjaro and took it as his new resting place.

His sleep was interrupted,however,when it seems a golden light seemed to take shape in his dreams
HOLY COW, CANT WAIT FOR THAT MATCH!!!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

This is the first time I'm making a sequel to a match, so I thought it was big enough for a trailer (technically my Galactus vs Aku fight was bigger, but I digress).

(Calming sigh) Here we go:

Faro Island wasn’t exactly a paradise to begin with. Oodako the octopus, the mighty allosaur Gorosaurus, the inhabitants that sooner threaten you with spears as look at you, it was a dangerous place to be that was for sure. With that in mind, however, nothing was more than the invader. All the aforementioned inhabitants of the island all answered to one leader… whether they wanted to or not. It used to be the giant ape King Kong.

That changed when an invader from space had come down to the island and overthrew Kong, nearly killing him in the process. The crystal shouldered, spike tailed, crested Spacegodzilla had come to the island to investigate a sweet smell that had emanated from the gourds of berry juice. Once it had a drink, things would take a turn for the worse. While Kong was hospitalized in what must have been the most expensive operation in history of the world, Spacegodzilla had taken over the island so he could satisfy his ever-growing addiction to for the berry juice. The humans of the island had to hurry as fast as they could on productions of berry juice.

While they were given more time in the form of a month as opposed to a day which then progressed to a week, demand would become more difficult to supply and what was essentially crunch time was necessary to see tomorrow. The people were exhausted to the point of collapse and said collapse was common. Farming became less common for anything that wasn’t berries and starvation plagued the island as well. The final problem was hydration: water (that wasn’t sea water) was scarce due to the crystals littering the land blocking off water sources and lord help them if they drank the berry juice. It was bad before; it was hell now.

The kaiju inhabitants weren’t any better off. The island was crowded thanks to the crystal field covering the island. Their source of food found it difficult to survive while living in fear of the creature from outer space. Unlike the humans, however, they could do something about it. Fighting back against the tyrant was impossible for humans and an uphill battle for the kaiju. Nonetheless, something had to be done and, by thunder, it would be done indeed!

Things came to ahead in the turn of a new year as Spacegodzilla fed his insatiable thirst, while the humans glowered at space saurian. Suddenly, Spacegodzilla felt something was amiss; his energy was being cut off. Annoyed to the interruption to his drinking, he growled (scaring the humans in the process) and took off into the air. While he headed to the southern region to the island, crystals were being destroyed by a dinosaur. Mowing them down and breaking them apart with a mighty tail and even mightier feet, Gorosaurus had made its move.

Kong had been a threat by himself; it would not stand for this kaiju as well. His fight would be treacherous, but it would back down to no kaiju… even something nearly unstoppable like the new king. Meanwhile, another kaiju Gorosaurus had acknowledged approvingly during its attack had worked alongside its attack. This was a new kaiju, having come from a hole Gorosaurus had made if it remembered correctly. That kaiju would see the annoyed clone from space coming toward them and let out a creaky roar.

The kaiju had entered the hole it randomly found to see where it would lead to, hoping it would lead to exiting Skull Island. Its own Kong had slaughtered its Big One; it would not live there anymore if it had anything to do about it. It had found this island and lived as peacefully and the serpentine creature known as Skuolcrawlers could live… until Spacegodzilla had entered here. All of a sudden, its life was in danger all over again. As Spacegodzilla landed in front of the growling duo, it flexed its strange looking hands to show it would not stand for threats like it again.

Spacegodzilla looked at the two kaiju with different expressions. For Gorosaurus, it was near exasperation: Gorosaurus was a constant contender against it for control over the island, never learning its place. For the Skullcrawler, it was indifference. It knew nothing of this individual and it didn’t look particularly interesting either. Either way, neither was going to get away with their insolence. They would learn where they were in the food chain here; whether it was the easy way or the hard way was up to them.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

HillyHulk wrote:This is the first time I'm making a sequel to a match, so I thought it was big enough for a trailer (technically my Galactus vs Aku fight was bigger, but I digress).

*trailer*
Seems like an interesting idea for a match, and the trailer was pretty good. Definitely a match i’m looking forward to.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:This is the first time I'm making a sequel to a match, so I thought it was big enough for a trailer (technically my Galactus vs Aku fight was bigger, but I digress).

*trailer*
Seems like an interesting idea for a match, and the trailer was pretty good. Definitely a match i’m looking forward to.
*Phew* Thank goodness. I thought I put too much here since I didn't know what I was doing. I really appreciate it.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Had this one rolling around my head for a while...

The island nation of Japan lay in decimation behind him. Pillars of tremendous size, constructed by flames and smoke, stretched out so far into the night sky that they could be seen from space. For all intents and purposes, the land was dead. Every inch of the nation was scorched, leaving nothing but ruins and death laying underneath a never-ending sea of fire. The leviathan responsible for this destruction had taken to the skies. Under the orders of his unseen masters, he was to obliterate every settlement on the planet. No man, woman or child was to be spared extinction.

King Ghidorah’s crimson, cruel eyes scanned the seas for life. But he was far out, it’d take him days to reach another populated area as densely packed as Japan was. But he knew it was out there. It was just a matter of crossing the sea. And with every flap of his majestic wings, he grew closer to his goal. The mere thought of snuffing out billions more made his jaws salivate, dripping saliva into the darkened seas below.

For what seemed like days were but hours. The sun began to rise across the ocean, illuminating the golden hued destroyer. Then one of his heads saw it. Its jaws opened, releasing a horrifying cackle that caught the attention of its other two. His three sets of eyes zoomed in on the distance. He could see it. It was an island. Tremendous mountains stretched high into the sky and a layer of fog surrounded it. Even from this distance, he could hear the sounds of waves crashing. There must have been life here.

King Ghidorah’s wings beat harder, picking up speed in the process. Soon he was there, all three heads scanning the island for life. He could see no human souls present, but it was apparent there used to be. As he flew overhead, he could see metal towers jettisoning out of the jungle brush at the base of the mountains. His jaws parted, spearing a jagged bolt of power from each. The three lightning-like blasts struck the metal tower, destroying it in a single explosion that echoed throughout the island. Countless birds erupted from the trees, some flying past the hydra and others accidentally flying into the out of control fire that was summoned by the destruction of the tower.

King Ghidorah sneered. He couldn’t see any humans trying to flee or hide. It was an abandoned outpost or something. This island was a waste of time.

He began to fly away. He would find more human life to end. His minds began to wonder and dream. It was then he found himself in an unprepared predicament. As he flew away from the destruction of the tower, the hydra flew between two massive mountain peaks. But something stopped him. More appropriately, something caught him. The beast cackled in rage and his heads spun, but he could see nothing apparent. But he could feel it clinging to him like glue. The more he struggled, the more the trap held him. He was like a fly trapped in a spider’s web.

And for all intents and purposes, that’s exactly what happened.

The golden destroyer had flown into a gigantic spider web that had been spread between the mountains. The three heads, wings and tails of the serpent began to flail. From his mouth, more gravity beams fired. This time he fired randomly, setting parts of the web ablaze. He fired more and more, striking the sides of the mountain and generating a tremendous rock slide. Parts of the web collapsed with it. The hydra could feel the unbelievable strength of the net as it tried bringing him down too. Finally, the webbing holding his wings broke. He flapped as hard as he could, generating such powerful winds that the mist that coated the ground below was funneled upward. He continued to fight back, spewing more beams at the opposite mountain to repeat the tactic that seemed to work.

And work it did.

King Ghidorah was soon freed at the cost of the mountains’ faces.

The beast was enraged and both curious. He had never come across this before. What was it and what made it? He had to know. And if it were alive, it wouldn’t be for much longer.

The golden dragon’s wings began to slow and his body lowered. When his feet touched the ground, a strangle crack echoed. It was as if he had landed on slate rock. He looked down, eyes narrowing. The ground was covered in webs as well, but it was what those webs were coating that cracked. His feet were imbedded inside the husk of a drained, titanic insect. The hydra cackled softly as he lifted his feet, expecting a trail of gore to follow. But there wasn’t. The insides of the bug were gone, leaving nothing but dust. He then looked around, noticing more cocooned prey adorning the ground and sides of the mountain.

What was the cause? For sure, he had to know. His masters had to know too.

As he stood between the mountains, something in the shadows behind him began to creep. Emerging from a cave hidden by webs, something moved. One leg at a time, until there were four, emerged from the recesses of its lair. And those four then turned to eight. It was a spider. A colossal spider, Kumonga moved as silently as death itself, careful not to alert its next meal. This prey was huge. It was much larger than anything it had fed on before. It would probably put up a fight, but the arachnid didn’t know the meaning of fear. And at this point, King Ghidorah had no idea that certain death was looming just a few dozen meters overhead.

Kumonga came down quietly, one step at a time in order to not disturb the exposed rock by the hydra’s gravity beams. As the golden one looked around, Kumonga’s front limbs began to reach out. It’d have to do this quickly to avoid being overpowered. Its eight eyes were fixated on its three heads…

King Ghidorah’s left head turned around and a shrill shriek erupted from its mouth. The other heads spun, along with its body. The head saw Kumonga just as his limbs were about to ensnare all three heads. The arachnid reared back, taken by surprise by Ghidorah’s sudden movement. Without haste, all three heads spewed their deadly bolts. Kumonga was hit dead-on, covering its entire exoskeleton with a blanket of fire and smoke. The arachnid leaped back out of the blaze, crawling back up its mountain side as more beams chased behind it.

It raced back to its den, but a stray gravity bolt hit the mouth of the cave. The entrance collapsed like a snapping set of jaws, spitting rock and dust into the face of the spider. Without notice, the gigantic arachnid leaped from one mountain side to the other. Its mandibles parted, spraying a strand of webs at the hydra’s heads.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
It had been many millennia since the great beast had been seen. So far into history most thought his story was just myth and legend,but in reality,it was far too real. Ever since his defeat at the hands of his fellow gods,he was prophesied to burst out of Mount Fuji,then walk down the slope and prepare to cause havoc across the Earth once more. Only the strongest monsters,machines,and heroes across the land would be the ones to defeat him for good.

The world had evolved past him,not even needing the gods to watch over the mortals anymore,for some had become powerful enough to take their place. But some would argue that despite their power,they were still just mortal beings,not strong enough to take on a true god.

October 10th,2019,that claim would be put to the test.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Last edited by Moth on Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

It had been two weeks now since the probe had made earthfall. Its arrival had not been missed, but the soldiers and astrologists send to recover the object found nothing at the site of impact. How could they, when the probe was online and fully mobile. Slipping away into the wilderness of Wyoming, it lay low as it collected the necessary information. It took over the local wildlife for its needs, perverting the fauna into drone for which to gather genetic material for the weapon to harness and build a body for itself. All sorts fell victim to the horde of bats that were unfortunate enough to be discovered by the probe and twisted into horrid monstrosity, ripping apart whatever organic tissue they found and fusing it to the machine, slowly creating a new life form from dozens of unrelated genera.

The fresh body of the vanguard made its existence known in a storm of fire and rock, bursting from the mountain that incubated it and ravaging the land. What military presence could be organised was no match, decimated without challenge by the otherworldly nightmare. From first light to nightfall, the beast travelled from town to town, assimilating the populaces in its mission to collect data on the planet; combining brain and brawn to form the ultimate weapon.

The body like that of a big cat, massive wings that sprouted from its back, a reptilian tail, a crown of goat-like horns: this combination of features was associated with an ancient beast of myth and legend, yet the alien object had recreated it in flesh by pure co-incidence. Thought it had no name, the media and military dubbed it the Gryphon in reference to the Greek legends, and it wielded the strength and bestial fury to live up to the title. So far, nothing had stopped the chimera, and its rampage seemed far from the end.

The badlands were aglow with the burning remains of the latest stand against the invader. Tanks and transport vehicles lay scattered like broken toys across the dry landscape, warming the frigid night air with their blazing wreckage. The survivors of the massacre weaved through the maze of metal with orders to retreat and regroup, carrying salvaged equipment and the bodies of the wounded. Flashes of gunfire lit up the night further, discharging upon the gigantic shape of the Gryphon as it stepped towards the humans, letting loose a deep growl from its throat. The brave troopers’ weapons had no effect on the giant, but they knew this and continued to fire, splitting away from the main group as they drew the ire of the monster. Emotionless eyes tracked the men, curious about their strategy, before it swung a massive paw out, reducing the soldiers to bloody smears across the dirt.

The Gryphon lifted its paw to its mouth and opened wide, releasing a trio of wild, hissing serpents that were the amalgamation’s tongues. The remains of the troops were picked clean and gulped down, joining the mixture of genetics that had birthed the creature, until the limb was clean of flesh and blood. New information surged into the beast’s mind, filling it with the memories and knowledge of those it had just slain and making its plan of the United States’ defences a few pieces larger. Soon, it would know all of its enemy’s capabilities and resources and plan against them, allowing it to tear through the might of the world’s largest superpower with ease. Conquest was not its objective – to cripple the governments of the world for the true invasion was the task programmed into its code.

With a loud, ear-ringing roar, it strode forward once more, crushing debris and troopers alike underfoot on its new journey to the next outpost. High above in the clouds, a flicker of silver drew its attention, turning the beast’s head to the cloudy skies. F-7J Jets and F-18 Hornets rocketed overhead, distorting the clouds around them with their sonic booms and began to circle the titanic chimera. Yet something else, higher into the stratosphere, had the Gryphon’s attention.

Piercing the white veil like a sturgeon’s scalpel, a long object with a pointed, cone-shaped tip descended. Its red surface glowed bright with heat, fresh from breaking the atmosphere after its great travel from the outskirts of the solar system. It was a missile of massive size, shooting down from the heavens like a dart, and aimed straight for the unearthly creature. The Gryphon narrowed its eyes, snorting hot steam from its nostrils and snarled at the unidentified object. It was nothing of Earthen make, but neither was it a weapon of its makers, labelling it as a threat all the same. The spikes on the middle of its wings’ forearms crackled with lightning, launching sparks wildly in all directions before an electric bolt shot from the tip of each and collided above the Gryphon’s back. There was a brief flash of purple light, from which a hot, orange beam shot into the sky at the approaching UFO. The fighter jets that flew into its path unknowingly melted like wax within the scorching heat generated and exploded, but did little to affect the stream of energy as it raced upwards. Just before it made contact, the missile erupted, transforming into a ball of smoke and flame. The beam disappeared into the smokescreen and struck something unseen, causing another wave of dark smog to disperse and the cloud to grow.

The Gryphon’s lips curled up, baring its teeth as it stared into the night sky, locked on the artificial cloud as it filled the already gloomy atmosphere. It roared out across the landscape, seeking a response from the thing that it was certain still remained. Another cry answered back, just as unearthly as the beast’s but bizarre in its own way. The hybridised thing flinched back, surprised by the unfamiliar sound. Something else was here.

From the black smoke, Jikiro descended. The alien automaton fell slowly towards the ground by means of the enormous parachute secured to its back, leaving it ample time to identify the threat. Its bright optics locked onto the position of its attacker and its right arm lifted, firing a golden bolt of power. It struck the shoulder of the Gryphon, annihilating hair and skin in an instant and blowing off chunks of the abomination’s flesh, driving a howl of fury out of the monstrosity. Its wings discharged lightning above its back, generating another energy blast in the Terror-Beast’s direction. But Jikiro was a creature of machinery, not meat, and when the beam struck it square in the chest, all that resulted of it was hot sparks and blackened metal.

Jikiro’s journey to the ground was successful, its chute detaching and blowing away in the wind the moment its feet cracked the dried-up earth. The machine’s eyes never strayed from the form of its commanders’ target, analysing every aspect with extreme detail and scrutiny. It made no move to intimidate, mock or provoke its foe, for no such behaviour had been programmed into its computer mind. It performed with maximum efficiency, and the creature before it was targeted for termination.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Spoiler:
A group of scientists surveyed the glacial ice wall in the Antarctic. Shocked at what they had discovered, the scientists took photos and recorded observations of the ice wall. But no, the ice wall itself wasn’t too interesting. It was what was inside that was the real kicker. Trapped in the ice were three colossal monsters of godly proportions. One, a lizard-like creature with gills and a boxy head. Second, a red, finned dinosaur-looking creature, the largest of them all. Third, an Ankylosaur looking creature with spikes all over it. The scientists kept up their observations, until one noticed the ice was melting rapidly . Water dripped into the sea, bolstered by the heat the ship was emanating. The scientists clamored to get out of the vicinity, and told the pilot to turn the ship away. As the ship slowly retreated from the melting glacier, the scientists breathed sighs of relief. One scientist looked through his binoculars, surveying the ice wall. Cracks were slowly forming on the surface, and the scientist knew what was going to happen. The ice exploded, sending chunks of ice everywhere. The scientists on the deck ducked, and slowly looked up to see the monsters gone. Suddenly, the red dinosaur burst out of the waves, warbling a strange cry of prehistoric fury. The lizard and Ankylosaur burst out of the icy water as well, both snarling. These prehistoric monsters were Zilla, Titanosaurus, and Anguirus! Zilla curled his lip. These two had been his rivals for ages, and he was determined to finish them off for good!
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:
Spoiler:
A group of scientists surveyed the glacial ice wall in the Antarctic. Shocked at what they had discovered, the scientists took photos and recorded observations of the ice wall. But no, the ice wall itself wasn’t too interesting. It was what was inside that was the real kicker. Trapped in the ice were three colossal monsters of godly proportions. One, a lizard-like creature with gills and a boxy head. Second, a red, finned dinosaur-looking creature, the largest of them all. Third, an Ankylosaur looking creature with spikes all over it. The scientists kept up their observations, until one noticed the ice was melting rapidly . Water dripped into the sea, bolstered by the heat the ship was emanating. The scientists clamored to get out of the vicinity, and told the pilot to turn the ship away. As the ship slowly retreated from the melting glacier, the scientists breathed sighs of relief. One scientist looked through his binoculars, surveying the ice wall. Cracks were slowly forming on the surface, and the scientist knew what was going to happen. The ice exploded, sending chunks of ice everywhere. The scientists on the deck ducked, and slowly looked up to see the monsters gone. Suddenly, the red dinosaur burst out of the waves, warbling a strange cry of prehistoric fury. The lizard and Ankylosaur burst out of the icy water as well, both snarling. These prehistoric monsters were Zilla, Titanosaurus, and Anguirus! Zilla curled his lip. These two had been his rivals for ages, and he was determined to finish them off for good!
Spoiler:
I was honestly wondering when you were gonna find our way here. :lol: Match sounds pretty good so far,albeit kinda lacking in detail and at a really fast pace.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

The moment you read the first sentence, the weirdness will kill you. :freak:
Spoiler:
“A what now?” “Tis a metalgawdzilla!” Titanosaurus and Zilla junior relayed the story of the giant metal monster that had attacked them to Krystallak and Ghidorah. “You’re kidding...” said Ghidorah. “Nawp. We saw it. Wit mah own eyes.” remarked Titanosaurus. “We call it Mechagawdzilla!” “Mechagodzilla? Interesting…” “I’m going to look for behemoth. He disappeared out of nowhere, remember?” “Yeah, go ahead.” Ghidorah flew off in search of Behemoth, leaving Krystallak with titanosaurus and zilla junior. “Is it aw-k if we leave too? I gotta keep movin because my mother will kill me if she finds me.” “No problem. Go on right ahead.” “Thanks.” said Zilla junior. He and Titanosaurus left, walking into the ocean. Krystallak sat down on the beach and twiddled his thumbs, waiting for Ghidorah and Behemoth to return. Suddenly, he heard a jet-like sound emanating somewhere in the sky. Krystallak stood up, looking around for the sound. Looking up, Krystallak saw a massive robotic monster land with onto the island he was on. Krstallak knew this was the supposed Mechagodzilla. How coincidental for it to show up. Mechagodzilla roared, it’s yellow eyes glowing with incredible intensity. Krystallak flexed his claws. He hadn’t been in a fight in ages! Rushing the mechanical giant, he slashed at the armor with his claws, sending sparks flying off...
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

No speaking kaiju allowed.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GmkGoji wrote:The moment you read the first sentence, the weirdness will kill you. :freak:
Spoiler:
“A what now?” “Tis a metalgawdzilla!” Titanosaurus and Zilla junior relayed the story of the giant metal monster that had attacked them to Krystallak and Ghidorah. “You’re kidding...” said Ghidorah. “Nawp. We saw it. Wit mah own eyes.” remarked Titanosaurus. “We call it Mechagawdzilla!” “Mechagodzilla? Interesting…” “I’m going to look for behemoth. He disappeared out of nowhere, remember?” “Yeah, go ahead.” Ghidorah flew off in search of Behemoth, leaving Krystallak with titanosaurus and zilla junior. “Is it aw-k if we leave too? I gotta keep movin because my mother will kill me if she finds me.” “No problem. Go on right ahead.” “Thanks.” said Zilla junior. He and Titanosaurus left, walking into the ocean. Krystallak sat down on the beach and twiddled his thumbs, waiting for Ghidorah and Behemoth to return. Suddenly, he heard a jet-like sound emanating somewhere in the sky. Krystallak stood up, looking around for the sound. Looking up, Krystallak saw a massive robotic monster land with onto the island he was on. Krstallak knew this was the supposed Mechagodzilla. How coincidental for it to show up. Mechagodzilla roared, it’s yellow eyes glowing with incredible intensity. Krystallak flexed his claws. He hadn’t been in a fight in ages! Rushing the mechanical giant, he slashed at the armor with his claws, sending sparks flying off...
No talking monsters except Mechani-Kong since he does have a built in speaker.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

:( Awwww
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Yeah no... No speaking monsters period. Except Mechani-Kong, as Nagoda said.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

And Minilla, but only in dreams. ;)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

KaijuX wrote:Yeah no... No speaking monsters period. Except Mechani-Kong, as Nagoda said.
What about the way the kaiju "spoke" in "Godzilla vs. Gigan"? You know, that record scratching language they used?