KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by MoarCrossovers »

It's another King.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Okay, last guess.... Kong v godzillasaurus?
Nope, I'll give you a hint at least. Its not a Godzilla related character.
Birdman wrote:It's another King.
You're getting warmer but which King? Including King Kong there's five King's in the roster. ;)

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

I'm stumped. All I can think is kumonga or gezora, but I doubt those.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Either someone will figure it out in due time or once it gets added. Until then keep guessing people.

Also against Kumonga is #67 and Lain has King Kong vs. Gezora covered as well.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I don't recall there being a King Kumnga or King Gezora.

Added in 32 seconds:
It's Red King. Did the Lawless Monster Zone not come to mind?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I just cheated and went to his deviantart. I didn't read the match though, just looked at the title. Looking forward to it being posted, sounds like a good match.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Birdman wrote:I don't recall there being a King Kumnga or King Gezora.

Added in 32 seconds:
It's Red King. Did the Lawless Monster Zone not come to mind?
Fuck, I didn't see the post about it being another king. But I've never seen Ultraman, so it makes sense I wouldn't guess red king

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Hmmm… I seem to have run out of KWC matches to tease. Guess I'll have to move onto the alternative.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Birdman wrote:It's Red King. Did the Lawless Monster Zone not come to mind?
Correct! You get a cookie. :D

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Uh Birdman, I don't know if KWCE trailers are allowed in this thread. I think KaijuX said something about keeping everything KWCE related to the original thread for right now?
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

In due time... I just ask that ya'll wait out a bit longer with the KWCE stuff. What I'm doing will solve pretty much everything. :D You'll see what it is.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

What started out as a good day turned into horror when the residents noticed a disk like shaped object, at first they weren't too sure what to make of it while other continue starring at it with awe wondering what it was, as it neared closer, its identity revealed itself from a pair of red ruby eyes on the front indicating this was a organic creature of some type, behind it, it left a trail of thick clouds that poured down onto any unlucky onlookers who before had a chance to scream dropped dead, reduced to skeletons as their skins melted off. Other onlookers having witnessed what just happened now knew the thing in the sky was bad news and began to flee in fear as the UFO like object suddenly landed transforming into the final form of the infamous Smog Monster known as Hedorah.

Hedorah croaked out in glee as he gazed his eyes on the pollution in the river before him, its been weeks since he had stumbled upon such a large feast, the trail of pollution just seemed endless. If he had a mouth, the very sight alone would've made it water. Not wishing to waste anymore time, Hedorah made his way towards the Citarum River looking forward to gorging himself. Residents fled, while others succumbed to his toxic fumes, others weren't so lucky as they got caught into Hedorah's toxic body stepping on them. Once Hedorah reached the river, he stepped into it instantly starting to absorb all the garbage into his body, before bending down as well to absorb more faster. Hedorah gurgled with pleasure enjoying his buffet. As Hedorah continued to absorb more and more of the garbage in the river. An mysterious eerie sound up in the skies caught his attention, ceasing himself from feeding and looking up into the skies, he wasn't the only one to be watching as survivors too starred up as from the clouds what looked like something suddenly appeared as if they had materialized out of nowhere, long stretched out appendages coming down from above, to Hedorah, even the size alone from these mysterious whips were the largest thing he's seen in existence.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Hedorah v dogora?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Hedorah v dogora?
Yep. ;)

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Sounds like it'll be an awesome fight, can't wait to read it. Dogora doesn't get enough matches.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Sounds like it'll be an awesome fight, can't wait to read it. Dogora doesn't get enough matches.
Thanks and I know right? He's a really interesting and intriguing monster (Someone REALLY needs to do a Dogora vs. Everyone match). Dogora not getting enough matches was why I decided to do this since I feel it has potential and the concept behind it sparks my interest (Monsters whose bodies are highly acidic to touch). That and I recall Birdman requesting this a while back on the Request thread, so I figured why not and do a request for once.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Darkness looked over the streets of New York City. The streets should have been alive with bustling cars and people, illuminated by the vibrant glow of sleepless residents and the advertisement of shows promising performances of beauty and splendour.

Tonight, however, the city was silent.

Rows of towering skyscrapers stood tall over the empty streets, devoid of life and light. The entire population of the Big Apple evacuated in preparation for was to come. The only source of illumination came from mounted spotlights that cut through the dark, scanning for an unseen target. The streets rumbled as lines of tanks and armoured jeeps rolled into position, ready to intercept their chosen quarry. Yet as the cavalcade came to a stop the ground continued to shake. Atop each vehicle, a lone soldier tightly gripped the handle of a machine gun, numb with fear. A shout came from one of the rooftops. Their target had shown themselves.

Beams of light swung into position to illuminate a massive beast coated from head to toe in fur almost as dark as the night sky. Its body rippled as powerful muscles clenched, allowing movement of its four bulky limbs. Held in the beast’s clutches, a young blonde woman stared, transfixed on the sight of her awesome captor. The creature’s human-like eyes observed the group of vehicles below, awaiting their intentions. With a single order from their commanding officer, the military forces began their attack.

The guns atop each vehicle sprayed hot lead as their operator squeezed the trigger. Tank shells blazed out of their barrels, coating the beast’s chest with bursts of flames and black smoke.

Such inferior weaponry was hopeless in trying to deter the might of King Kong.

The ape’s mouth opened, yielding a roar that boomed like thunder. Despite the onslaught barraging him, he continued his advance. The tanks and jeeps pressed on with their attack, despite knowing full well they could not stop Kong. One of the rooftop scouts took note of the massive ape’s hostage and reported it back to command. Moments later, the ground troops received the order to cease fire, lest they harm Kong’s female prize. Kong, however, did not appreciate their mercy.

The massive ape swung his free arm out and dragged it across the top of the nearest skyscraper. The soldiers on top cried out in terror moments before their fragile bodies were crushed by Kong’s massive arm. The roof of the building was demolished, raining down huge slabs of concrete rubble onto the vehicles below. Numerous tanks and jeeps found themselves buried alive under tons of debris. Their unprotected passengers riding atop died instantly. The rest of the battalion began their retreat, recognising Kong’s intentions. They were lucky the giant ape allowed them to escape his fury.

Now unopposed, Kong continued his march, crushing concrete debris and trapped tanks and jeeps beneath his mammoth feet. Within minutes, he had arrived at his destination. Kong craned his neck up, trying to spot the summit of the colossal structure. But not even he could locate the top of the Empire State Building through the cloud cover. That only made it more appealing to the great ape. A king deserved the highest point from which to rule, and look down upon his kingdom and subjects. And he was the mightiest king of all. He reached out to grasp the skyscraper’s exterior…

…And was stopped by another gigantic fist.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Daigoro vs. King Kong. ;)

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

A single sentence is all I'm going to drop...
Spoiler:
"The iceberg... it saw us!

A True Fan™ might be able to tell what one of the combatants is from that. I'm sure Kaijuinator will have no problem ;)
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

C-Rex vs. Godzilla (Legendary)?
Resized Image