KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Birdman wrote:I'm gonna hazard a guess and say… Orga vs. King Kong.
Naw but you'r close with the alien idea
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

King Kong vs. Gezora. I remember you heavily implying to me having done that one on the request match thread and Gezora is big because of the alien thing known as Yog.

That's my final bet, give or take.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:King Kong vs. Gezora. I remember you heavily implying to me having done that one on the request match thread and Gezora is big because of the alien thing known as Yog.

That's my final bet, give or take.
Bingo, but I'm calling it Kong vs Yog since the match is more based on the being "Yog".

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Bingo, but I'm calling it Kong vs Yog since the match is more based on the being "Yog".
Interesting, I look forward to it when it gets added. I'm sure it'll be a good match. :)

I also honestly should've guessed it was that but the fact you had fur and coming out of the water as well as natives and salvation as a result. I thought of the former as the first thing that came to mind. Nice job in hiding that I must say. ;)

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The green menace stepped forward, ready to devour the woman chained to the altar, ignoring the screams of her and of the villagers. The villagers soon stopped screaming, as a roar filled the air, followed by Gaira being smacked to the ground by a large fist. The people of Faro Island began cheering as Gaira rose up and turned to face their guardian who was currently snarling. Kong was outraged, how dare this strange ape try to take his offering! The green gargantua was initially confused, how could Sanda have found him all the way out here? As his senses returned to him, confusion turned to anger as he realized his attacker was someone very different. Once again, he would have to fight for a meal against an unfamiliar foe.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:The green menace stepped forward, ready to devour the woman chained to the altar, ignoring the screams of her and of the villagers. The villagers soon stopped screaming, as a roar filled the air, followed by Gaira being smacked to the ground by a large fist. The people of Faro Island began cheering as Gaira rose up and turned to face their guardian who was currently snarling. Kong was outraged, how dare this strange ape try to take his offering! The green gargantua was initially confused, how could Sanda have found him all the way out here? As his senses returned to him, confusion turned to anger as he realized his attacker was someone very different. Once again, he would have to fight for a meal against an unfamiliar foe.
So far, so good man. I look forward to seeing that get added eventually. Rooting for Kong. :D

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: So far, so good man. I look forward to seeing that get added eventually. Rooting for Kong. :D
Thanks, that means a lot.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:Bingo, but I'm calling it Kong vs Yog since the match is more based on the being "Yog".
Interesting, I look forward to it when it gets added. I'm sure it'll be a good match. :)

I also honestly should've guessed it was that but the fact you had fur and coming out of the water as well as natives and salvation as a result. I thought of the former as the first thing that came to mind. Nice job in hiding that I must say. ;)
Id also like to mention that the match runs with he idea perposed in KKE that Kong is pretty nomatic and swims from island to island as he pleases

Also, kinda offtopic but good job on your match today, those two are a badass match to pit against one another and the ending was great
Hope to see a Manda vs Megalon sequel from you sometime ;)

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Also, kinda offtopic but good job on your match today, those two are a badass match to pit against one another and the ending was great
Hope to see a Manda vs Megalon sequel from you sometime ;)
Well that was what I was originally going to do actually in the first place but the fact my match has been added. I have no plans for a sequel especially with the way it ended. That and I make a rule to myself to a limit of how many of the same monsters I use in a match so I can give other writers a chance to do matches they want to do. The limit for me is being four. Only planned on using Dagahra three times.

I'll let someone else do a battle royale between them if they choose to do that match. ;)

Anyways getting back on-topic.

-

Raising up from the hot magma the lord of Hell itself Kumasogami rise once more to the surface world to continue his reign of terror on mankind until they were wiped from the face of the earth. Figuring this land would be a good start to begin his conquer. He would eventually continue onto the rest of the world soon after. Unknown to him though at first. He wasn't the only one here as the very heat of the environment attracted another similar creature.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

I never said anything about a battle royale.. I said Manda v Megalon, a 1 on 1 match

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Lain Of The Wired wrote:I never said anything about a battle royale.. I said Manda v Megalon, a 1 on 1 match
Ah my mistake. Completely misunderstood there. Either way I got no plans for that.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

WIP

The saurian crouched down, watching the parasite’s every move. He kept his tail suspended in the air and growled in anticipation. He let his tail drop a little, and then swung it at his prey! The insect zoomed away from the tail and growled. The reptilian beast brought his tail around again, and the parasite dodged once again! The dinosaurian screeched in rage. A smile formed on the prehistoric parasite’s lips, taunting the predator. He charged at the insect, and the screaming insect did the same to him. Once again the parasite’s stinger found its way to her predator’s abdomen. The saurian, however, begun biting and clawing at his prehistoric prey, unlike before. The bleeding insect pulled away to avoid more damage. She hadn’t gotten as much as she wanted this time, but before she could try again, the parasitic kaiju’s eyes widened as her predator’s jaws opened wide. The parasite could wager a guess as to what was about happen. She would have to be extremely quick to avoid the attack.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Kaijunator wrote:WIP

The saurian crouched down, watching the parasite’s every move. He kept his tail suspended in the air and growled in anticipation. He let his tail drop a little, and then swung it at his prey! The insect zoomed away from the tail and growled. The reptilian beast brought his tail around again, and the parasite dodged once again! The dinosaurian screeched in rage. A smile formed on the prehistoric parasite’s lips, taunting the predator. He charged at the insect, and the screaming insect did the same to him. Once again the parasite’s stinger found its way to her predator’s abdomen. The saurian, however, begun biting and clawing at his prehistoric prey, unlike before. The bleeding insect pulled away to avoid more damage. She hadn’t gotten as much as she wanted this time, but before she could try again, the parasitic kaiju’s eyes widened as her predator’s jaws opened wide. The parasite could wager a guess as to what was about happen. She would have to be extremely quick to avoid the attack.
A little disconnected and strangely worded, but other than that its pretty cool looking. Would this be Megaguirus Vs. Gorosaurus?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:

A little disconnected and strangely worded, but other than that its pretty cool looking. Would this be Megaguirus Vs. Gorosaurus?
I agree, the wording here and there doesn't sound too good and I don't think Megaguirus has lips :lol:
I bolded what I thought could benefit some rewording

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:

I agree, the wording here and there doesn't sound too good and I don't think Megaguirus has lips :lol:
I bolded what I thought could benefit some rewording
I mean, The only other parasite in our roster is the M.U.T.O's, and they don't have stingers.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:

Close.

The actual match used words that would have easily given away Megaguirus's enemy.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The sound of an explosion boomed across the city. The terrified crowds looked up, seeking its source. Armed soldiers ceased corralling the masses, aiming their weapons upwards at the skyline, anticipating resistance. Another boom filled the air, followed by a shrill, alien sound, as a column of fire rose up from a neighbouring street. A jet raced overhead, its engine aflame as it just missed the buildings above the crowd. It spiralled downwards, leaving a trail of thick, black smoke in its wake, and disappeared behind a row of houses in the distance. Seconds later, another pillar of fire arose.

At this point, any control that the military had on the situation was lost.

The people surged forwards, shouting and screaming in panic as they shoved aside each other in their rush to escape. Where, they did not know. Like a horde of lemmings, they ran blindly onwards. The soldiers around them did not attempt to regain control. Rather, they urged the crowd onwards, knowing fully well what was coming. They had hoped to hinder its progress for much longer, to buy enough time for the people of Paris to escape before the more destructive weaponry was called in. Now, it was too late. No one was going to be spared.

Another wave of jets raced overhead, unloading bullets and missiles at an unseen target. Moments after starting their assault, it was ended by a wave of sapphire flames. Their remains fell to the streets below, crushing dozens of fleeing citizens. The alien scream sounded again, closer than before, and a crown of dirty green spikes emerged over the roofline. The soldiers on the streets opened fire on the creature as it appeared in its entirety. Their weapons failed to harm or deter it in the slightest, and the reaction it earned was one not of annoyance, as expected, but amusement. The crowd continued running, with only the brave daring to look behind them and glance upon the emerald devil.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Birdman wrote:The sound of an explosion boomed across the city. The terrified crowds looked up, seeking its source. Armed soldiers ceased corralling the masses, aiming their weapons upwards at the skyline, anticipating resistance. Another boom filled the air, followed by a shrill, alien sound, as a column of fire rose up from a neighbouring street. A jet raced overhead, its engine aflame as it just missed the buildings above the crowd. It spiralled downwards, leaving a trail of thick, black smoke in its wake, and disappeared behind a row of houses in the distance. Seconds later, another pillar of fire arose.

At this point, any control that the military had on the situation was lost.

The people surged forwards, shouting and screaming in panic as they shoved aside each other in their rush to escape. Where, they did not know. Like a horde of lemmings, they ran blindly onwards. The soldiers around them did not attempt to regain control. Rather, they urged the crowd onwards, knowing fully well what was coming. They had hoped to hinder its progress for much longer, to buy enough time for the people of Paris to escape before the more destructive weaponry was called in. Now, it was too late. No one was going to be spared.

Another wave of jets raced overhead, unloading bullets and missiles at an unseen target. Moments after starting their assault, it was ended by a wave of sapphire flames. Their remains fell to the streets below, crushing dozens of fleeing citizens. The alien scream sounded again, closer than before, and a crown of dirty green spikes emerged over the roofline. The soldiers on the streets opened fire on the creature as it appeared in its entirety. Their weapons failed to harm or deter it in the slightest, and the reaction it earned was one not of annoyance, as expected, but amusement. The crowd continued running, with only the brave daring to look behind them and glance upon the emerald devil.
Bemular vs. ???

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

I'm thinking Gabara.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Megalon enjoyed his moment of peace and solitude. This was a perfect start of a life. A new home and best of all. No other monsters to bother him. Other than him. No other creature could reach these levels of the very planet. He took absolute pride over it.

At least that's what he thought...

That's when Megalon sensed something. A presence. It was a creature big enough to be considered a kaiju but was far smaller. This enraged Megalon as he heard the sounds inch louder and louder. What he thought was monster-free was about to become a battleground.