KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

gee I wonder how you could have ever guessed it :lol:

Yeah, that iceberg line harkens back to some viral marketing they did around G14 where a "black iceberg" goes after ships. I thought the line "the iceberg... It saw us!" Was eerie back then, so of course it'd make for a badass sequence .
I'm not going to lie, I'm highly unfamiliar with C-Rex, but thought visually, he'd look really good against G14 (what with him looking like some MUTO)
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:A single sentence is all I'm going to drop...
Spoiler:
"The iceberg... it saw us!

A True Fan™ might be able to tell what one of the combatants is from that. I'm sure Kaijuinator will have no problem ;)
I actually didn't know where that line was from.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The spawn of the oxygen destroyer neared the pit, then saw the new arrival to the battlefield. Deep in the smoking crater, Monster X crouched down on one knee as he heard the heavy thuds of footsteps. The skeletal dragon looked up to the rim of the crater to see his nightmarish foe, then charged forward with the intent to kill. Once Monster X reached the top of the slope, he smashed his fists into Destoroyah’s chest, crashed his right fist right into the demon’s chest, smashed his forehead into Destoroyah’s bottom jaw, and finished the combo by leaping into the air and slapping his tail across the devil’s face. This brutal combo achieved nothing, as made evident when Destoroyah screeched while slamming the claw on his tail around the dark dragon’s neck.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah and Gigan vs. Monster X.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Kaijunator wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:A single sentence is all I'm going to drop...
Spoiler:
"The iceberg... it saw us!

A True Fan™ might be able to tell what one of the combatants is from that. I'm sure Kaijuinator will have no problem ;)
I actually didn't know where that line was from.
Some G14 fan you are...

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

For punishment… well, let just say I know how to hurt a kaiju fan's soul ;)
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

^ I agree, just for that, G14's gonna lose now, how bow dah
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah and Gigan vs. Monster X.
Monster X vs. Monster X, huh? Sounds interesting
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah and Gigan vs. Monster X.
Monster X vs. Monster X, huh? Sounds interesting
Skreeonk brainfart on my part. Meant to say Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah and Gigan vs. Destoroyah. :lol:

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Yes, it's Monster X and Gigan vs Destoroyah.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Here's a teaser from a match I'm working on. No need to guess who the combatants are.
Spoiler:
In the aftermath of the nuclear pulse, Godzilla pulled himself onto trembling legs. Bone cracked and flesh pulsated as his skull began the regeneration process. Through blood-soaked vision, Godzilla located Ultraman’s form amidst a grey haze. Part of Godzilla’s mind hoped that the warrior would stay down. Another wanted Ultraman to rise and continue the fight. Like his monstrous subjects, Godzilla identified with others through combat. The motivation for battle is what separates friend from foe in the kingdom of monsters. From the beginning of the battle, Godzilla had sensed no animosity from the alien warrior. Only a strong desire to protect. Godzilla could relate with Ultraman’s noble cause. He too had fought to defend his family, extended and biological, from harm. The similarities to Zone Fighter and Jet Jaguar were unmistakable. But unlike them, Ultraman had done nothing to garner his respect and trust. To Godzilla, the warrior of light was the enemy, and would learn what happened to those that stood against the King.

Atomic fury flashed on Godzilla’s back. Ultraman dragged himself from the rubble, groaning with pain and dizziness. Godzilla’s brow furrowed, annoyed and pleased to see the giant still had life in him. Lingering internal energy from the Nuclear Pulse was gathered and added to Godzilla’s blossoming power. His dorsal plates shone brighter, crackling with enhanced power. Assuming a defensive stance, Ultraman prepared for the worst. From Godzilla’s opening maw, flashes of light emerged from his throat. A different kind of atomic beam was fired, composed of blue and purple and coated with a spiralling wave of energy. Melting the streets beneath it with its heat, the spiral atomic ray raced to ensure Ultraman’s destruction. It never succeeded in its goal. Ultraman extended his arms and traced a rectangle of light in the space before him. Between the glowing lines, a shimmering wall of energy materialised, catching Godzilla enhanced beam. The barrier doubled as a mirror, reflecting the spiral ray back at Godzilla. The atomic mutant’s eyes widened in surprise as his own ray crashed into his chest. A miniature nuclear explosion enveloped his torso, ripping away skin and meat in an instant. For the first time since the bomb, Godzilla’s body was raked with fourth-degree burns. Godzilla’s responding roar was mixed with a variety of emotions, of which pain was the loudest.

Through the dense smoke, immense energy rippled in the air. Godzilla recognised the power instantly. Far opposite the atomic dragon, Ultraman aligned his arms to form a cross. Vast internal energies were diverted to his vertical hand, launching from the side as a powerful stream. Molecules of energised Specium moved through the air at incalculable speeds, appearing to the naked eye as numerous lines. The energy attack lanced into Godzilla’s damaged sternum, forcing his body to absorb its energies. Destructive power flooded his cells, resulting in mass combustion of organic matter. An explosion of fire and gore removed Godzilla’s upper half from view, but his painful shrieks proved the titan still lived. Ultraman lowered his hands, surprised that the saurian had survived the attack. For most monsters, a single shot would have ensured their destruction. But tougher foes had proven resilient to Specium energy in the past. The monster king’s tough exterior was resilient, but not impregnable. He had been weakened by the blast. If he wore him down further, Ultraman may have a chance at besting the scourge of humanity. As the smoke cleared, Ultraman’ hopes died swiftly. Godzilla’s torso was nearly devoid of flesh. Ribs and organs could be seen through exposed areas. The nuclear titan’s breaths were wheezing and ragged as his damaged lung attempted to draw air. Despite the suffering, Godzilla refused to fall. Even now, his body was regenerating at an astounding rate. In a few minutes, his strength would be fully restored. Ultraman did not share this advantage. His time in battle was limited, requiring expert control of his finite reserves. To triumph over the irradiated dinosaur, he would require more power than he currently possessed. He cast his gaze to the ruined streets. Humanoid shadows stained the pavements. Thousands of corpses remained lost under rubble. Ultraman could feel the life forces of people fade all around him. Countless lives had already been lost as a result of their clash.

Instinctively, Ultraman knew that many more would lose their lives today.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Oh yeah man, I'm definitely really soaked to reading that. :D

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Oh yeah man, I'm definitely really soaked to reading that. :D
Man, you're really excited if you're soaked! :lol:
Joking aside, really looking forward to reading that Birdman, suprised that hasn't been a match yet.

Added in 3 hours 57 minutes 22 seconds:
Edit: Nevermind, I don't need to have a trailer for every match I write, especially one as short as this.
KWCE Administrator

RodanStomps
Monsterland Worker

Post by RodanStomps »

This is my first time making a match so be gentle ;)

In all seriousness,
Spoiler:
The new Godzilla lumbers over to Destoroyah and pushes the crustacian demon back and fires it's own atomic breath right into Destoroyah's face...original Godzilla sweeps Mechagodzilla off it's feet using his monstrous tail and catches the failed clone of himself off guard by firing a powerful thermonuclear beam point black into his backside...The God of Farou is relentlessly pounding away at the spacial clone of Godzilla's chest, breaking and fracturing many ribs, causing the spacebound reptile to roar in pain...Anguirus is clearly outmatched here but continues to fight with all of his might against the crustacian assassin.
I'm sure you guys can figure out who is in this fight but yeah. This needs A TON of revising before I even think of submitting it.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Continued from Match 20 (Gezora vs. Kumasogami)

Beneath the abyss, the lifeless corpse of Gezora sank. What was once a mighty cephalopod had been slain by a living nightmare. Vile fluid continued to seap from its split cranium, staining the crystal clear water with its alien blood. The thing that killed it fled the area, seeking far greater opposition and life to end. But the demonic thing knew naught of what it had just done. From the split body of Gezora, a strange glow emerged. Like a nocturnal animal emerging from its cave at night, the glow moved as if it were alive and seeing the world for the first time. Like a giant worm, the glow continued to tear itself free from its murdered vessel. This was what controlled Gezora. This is what had transformed a simple squid into a towering abomination of unholy size.

Kumasogami may very well be a demon from the burning reaches of Hell, but this universe contained its own demons. And now that walking juggernaut of corruption had started a war with an entity just as vile and just as ruthless…

- Two Weeks Later –

On the coastline of Japan, the horrible thing began wrecking havoc. The demonic entity was hell-bent on the destruction of all life and to transform the beautiful planet of Earth into a wasteland of hellfire and brimstone. Even now, the skies were darkening and the rain that fell was near the boiling point. Fissures were opening up everywhere its horrible steps took it, spitting fire and magma across the city. Kumasogami chuckled as humanity tried fighting back, pelting it with missiles and other explosives. Nothing worked. Their puny weapons were like gnats to him. He swiped attack helicopters out of the air with demonic swords and struck overhead bombers and jets with explosive arrows.

But then he heard it. It was the sound of something else. A high-pitched squeal caused Kumasogami to turn its ugly head around. Emerging from the water was a monstrous turtle. A massive, green and multi-pointed shell was like a living island making landfall. Powerful legs tipped with bone-white, razor-sharp claws dug trenches in to the sand. Its head armored with monstrous jaws and dagger-like teeth.

Kumasogami spun his body around, lowering his arms as the bow and arrows sunk into his forearms before erupting into serrated swords. The demon snorted as Kamoebas crawled on land. But there was something about this reptile, something familiar. The way it looked at the hell spawn, it was as if it knew him.

Then it hit him.

It did know him! Kumasogami could sense the evil thing that drove the reptile. It was the same thing it could sense inside of Gezora. Whatever it was, it had returned for retribution. It had stolen the body of one of God’s other many creatures and twisted it into something of nightmarish proportions. Kumasogami stepped back as Kamoebas continued its advance. The turtle cried out once more as it reared onto its hind legs, flailing its front limbs as its mighty jaws generated tremendous snapping sounds. It then fell back down to the ground, causing the streets to crater and ground to tremor.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Kumasogami vs. Kamoebas. That's something I must say.

Either I'm expecting a Monster X vs. Gabara to be pulled off or that after Monster X, Kumasogami is your next punching bag of a trilogy to take down. :lol:

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Kumasogami vs. Kamoebas. That's something I must say.

Either I'm expecting a Monster X vs. Gabara to be pulled off or that after Monster X, Kumasogami is your next punching bag of a trilogy to take down. :lol:
Either that or Kamoebas isn't alone, Ganimes might show up and help. Anyway, looking forward to that match MM, sounds like it'll be a good one.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Either that or Kamoebas isn't alone, Ganimes might show up and help. Anyway, looking forward to that match MM, sounds like it'll be a good one.
True, true just like Desghidorah vs. Gorosaurus and Titanosaurus which too was written by MM. ;)

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Yog should inhabit two Ganimes, a Kamoebas, & another Gezora to take down Kumo :lol:

Added in 6 minutes 35 seconds:
RodanStomps wrote:This is my first time making a match so be gentle ;)

In all seriousness,
Spoiler:
The new Godzilla lumbers over to Destoroyah and pushes the crustacian demon back and fires it's own atomic breath right into Destoroyah's face...original Godzilla sweeps Mechagodzilla off it's feet using his monstrous tail and catches the failed clone of himself off guard by firing a powerful thermonuclear beam point black into his backside...The God of Farou is relentlessly pounding away at the spacial clone of Godzilla's chest, breaking and fracturing many ribs, causing the spacebound reptile to roar in pain...Anguirus is clearly outmatched here but continues to fight with all of his might against the crustacian assassin.
I'm sure you guys can figure out who is in this fight but yeah. This needs A TON of revising before I even think of submitting it.
Seems weird it's written in first tense.
Seems like itd be better if it was like "Godzilla lumbered over to Destroyah, pushing the crustacian demon back as he fired his atomic breath breath into Destroyah's face"

And why's it written as "original Godzilla did this, then new Godzilla did this" I'm confused

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gamera reduced several buildings to rubble, before shooting a trio of fireballs into a skyscraper, blowing the superstructure to cinders. Battra crawled through the streets, crushing tanks and gutting the streets with prism bolts from his horns. A pair of loud chirps echoed throughout the ruined city, as the holy pair of moths descended from the smoke-filled sky. Battra looked to the pair, then screeched out. How dare they try to stop him from eradicating these parasites? Why did she always have to get in his way? Gamera looked to the ground, trying to avoid looking at the goddess. He had hoped to never fight another guardian, and so far they had been too scared to take the destroyers on. What concerned Gamera and Battra the most was this new, more colorful Mothra. Neither even knew Leo existed, much less what he was capable of.
KWCE Administrator

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

'Tis Gamera and Battra vs. Mothra and Mothra Leo
Resized Image