Who you think shoulda won in certain K.W.C.s

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
cmastashizzlerizzle
Ronin

Re: Who you think shoulda won in certain K.W.C.s

Post by cmastashizzlerizzle »

I think the M.U.T.O's should have won in match 180 Hagan already gets an obnoxious amount of hype so giving him a one sided smackdown against debuting monsters no less doesn't help and a debuting victory could really give them some much needed opening momentum much like legendary goji got

NEWvicegriptyrano
Ronin

Post by NEWvicegriptyrano »

I think Grand King Ghidorah should not have won in Match 128: Grand King Ghidorah VS. Monster X, Orga, Gigan, Megalon and Cyber Godzilla. That's way too many monsters for Grand King Ghidorah to defeat

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

NEWvicegriptyrano wrote:I think Grand King Ghidorah should not have won in Match 128: Grand King Ghidorah VS. Monster X, Orga, Gigan, Megalon and Cyber Godzilla. That's way too many monsters for Grand King Ghidorah to defeat
True, I think I would have preferred if Orga, Gigan and Megalon would win. But then again, we are talking about a Ghidorah who easily took out Rainbow Mothra and it was not only written by someone who loathes Monster X, but it was written at a time when Keizer Ghidorah was a big no no.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Well, I see Godzillasaurus defeated Godzilla (Heisei) and King Ghidorah (Heisei).

Okay I get it. Godzillasaurus is underrated and you want to play up the "anyone can win" angle. Plus Godzilla (Heisei) is overrated and "needs" to take such a loss. But really? This crap only makes me despise this Kaiju rather than think "oh wow what a surprise~!"

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

godjacob wrote:Well, I see Godzillasaurus defeated Godzilla (Heisei) and King Ghidorah (Heisei).

Okay I get it. Godzillasaurus is underrated and you want to play up the "anyone can win" angle. Plus Godzilla (Heisei) is overrated and "needs" to take such a loss. But really? This crap only makes me despise this Kaiju rather than think "oh wow what a surprise~!"
The outcome of a fan-fiction on an Internet forum makes you despise a kaiju? That sucks.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

godjacob wrote:Well, I see Godzillasaurus defeated Godzilla (Heisei) and King Ghidorah (Heisei).

I think everyone's idea when we announced Godzillasaurus's retirement was "Oh, every other writer is going to make him lose--except me!" Or maybe not, I can't say. Plus, having Gsaurus win against Godzilla and Ghidorah back-to-back may not have helped matters, either. Whatever the case, now that he has a nice bundle of matches under his belt, the little dino king can rest easy. We'll see what his finale match has to offer.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:

The outcome of a fan-fiction on an Internet forum makes you despise a kaiju? That sucks.
A natural exaggeration. If we were talking Bagan, then I'd probably actually mean it.
KaijuX wrote:

I think everyone's idea when we announced Godzillasaurus's retirement was "Oh, every other writer is going to make him lose--except me!" Or maybe not, I can't say. Plus, having Gsaurus win against Godzilla and Ghidorah back-to-back may not have helped matters, either. Whatever the case, now that he has a nice bundle of matches under his belt, the little dino king can rest easy. We'll see what his finale match has to offer.
Okay this I can understand. No one wants to be the guy to make Godzillasaurus lose in his going away party. Even if I personally think it's a bit much, and think him going down defiantly in a final battle would be a fitting end, I can at least understand the justification behind it.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

The story was great so I have no complaints.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I mean, you could easily get away with writing a match where a lesser Kaiju or two defeats a powerful/overrated Kaiju by not only thinking of a clever way on how that powerful/overrated Kaiju lost, but also having a really entertaining or well written story.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Who should/would have won the first 100 K.W.C.s?

Post by GmkGoji »

I mean ALL of them. (The first hundred, I mean.)

This is my list
1. Spacegodzilla
2. Destroyah
3. Mechagodzilla
4. Gorosaurus
5. Titanosaurus
6. Legion
7. Biollante
8. Baragon
9. Kiryu
10. Rodan
11. Hedorah
12. Orga
13. Anguirus
14. Godzilla
15. Destroyah
16. King Kong
17. Dagahra
18. King Ghidorah
19. Godzilla
20. Kumasogami
21. Hedorah
22. Zilla
23. King Kong
24. Mechagodzilla
25. Ultraman/Jet jaguar
26. Biollante
27. Battra
28. Gamera
29. Godzilla
30. Gabara
31. Gamera
32. Jet Jaguar
33. Godzilla
34. Destroyah
35. Anguirus
36. King Ceaser
37. Spacegodzilla
38. Godzilla
39. Biollante
40. Jet Jaguar
41. Red king
42. Gomora
43. Gorosaurus/Titanosaurus/Baragon
44. King Ceasar
45. Anguirus
46. Ultraman
47. Jet jaguar
48. Gomora
49. Zone fighter
50. Bagan
51. Everyone
52. Kong/Ceaser/Red
53. Rodan
54. Godzilla/anguirus
55. Gaira
56. Everyone
57. Battra
58. Mechagodzilla
59. Tie
60. Mecha ghidorah
61. Kiryu
62. Iris
63. Kong
64. Monster X
65. Gabara
66. Spacegodzilla
67. King Kong
68. Bagan
69. Zilla
70. Grand ghidorah/Mecha ghidorah
71. Zilla
72. Jet Jaguar
73. Dagahra/Desghidorah
74. Legion
75. Ebirah
76. Godzilla/Zilla
77. Biollante
78. Anguirus
79. Grand Ghidorah
80. King Kong
81. Godzilla
82. Tie
83. Godzilla
84. Red king
85. Godzilla
86. Gororin
87. Megalon/Gigan
88. Mothra
89. Zone fighter
90. Gorosaurus
91. Godzilla
92. Anguirus
93. Kiryu/Ultraman
94. Gamera
95. Godzilla, Junior, Rodan
96. Ultraman
97. King Kong/Frankenstien
98. Gigan/Megalon
99. Sanda
100. Tie
What do yall think?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Who should/would have won the first 100 K.W.C.s?

Post by Gigantis »

Uhhh we already have a thread like this.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: Who should/would have won the first 100 K.W.C.s?

Post by GmkGoji »

BRUUUUUH
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Well, not sure which fight, but I feel Megaguirus needs a serious bone. One and seven it stands, one and freakin seven. Come on she is a pretty cool Kaiju or at least not nearly as bad as her record should suggest. I think she didn't need to get stomped in as badly as she has.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

godjacob wrote:Well, not sure which fight, but I feel Megaguirus needs a serious bone. One and seven it stands, one and freakin seven. Come on she is a pretty cool Kaiju or at least not nearly as bad as her record should suggest. I think she didn't need to get stomped in as badly as she has.
I definitely agree with ya pal, like she really could have won in Match 57 and 253.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

soulgodzilla wrote:
godjacob wrote:Well, not sure which fight, but I feel Megaguirus needs a serious bone. One and seven it stands, one and freakin seven. Come on she is a pretty cool Kaiju or at least not nearly as bad as her record should suggest. I think she didn't need to get stomped in as badly as she has.
I definitely agree with ya pal, like she really could have won in Match 57 and 253.
Oh I agree. Those two wins (Against opponents who would have been okay with one more loss each, Zilla especially) would have really done wonders for Megaguirus.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

godjacob wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Oh I agree. Those two wins (Against opponents who would have been okay with one more loss each, Zilla especially) would have really done wonders for Megaguirus.
Mhm, especially since Megaguirus is one of my favorites.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Match 57 tbh felt more like a draw then a win for Battra. Why is that given Battra also died in the end?

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Match 57 tbh felt more like a draw then a win for Battra. Why is that given Battra also died in the end?
Cause Battra literally blasts Megaguirus' face off and it knew it was gonna get revived even if it died in the cause? Kinda hard to call it a tie when Battra succeeded in its goal and Megaguirus failed in its. Godzilla vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah is considered a win for Mecha-King Ghidorah for the second reason.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Personally i'm fine with most of the monsters winning in a match because as long as their characters are intact it's okay with me because it suits what the author thought was best for the story..but i still think Gigan and Megalon could use at least two more wins each.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:Personally i'm fine with most of the monsters winning in a match because as long as their characters are intact it's okay with me because it suits what the author thought was best for the story..but i still think Gigan and Megalon could use at least two more wins each.
Like Gigan should have won in Match 134 while Megalon should have won in Match 30, survived in 98, and at least either lasted longer 185.

Me personally, I didn’t mind the two losing to Varan and Manda since that was the match that got me so hyped because its a debut to two of my favorite Toho Kaijus. And what better way to introduce them then to have both of them win.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....