K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Re: K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by DinoMaster »

Birdman wrote:
DinoMaster wrote:Can Zone Fighter go into space? I'm wondering for a story if he could be in more empty space rather than a planet.
Yes he can. He fought Ghidorah on an asteroid once.
That's all I needed.

Edit: Actually it's not. Does he fly?

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Okay, more help needed. What's a good corporation that's appeared in the Godzilla films? One that could become corrupt with power.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

DinoMaster wrote:Okay, more help needed. What's a good corporation that's appeared in the Godzilla films? One that could become corrupt with power.
Happy enterprises
Resized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Solstice Industries of Godzilla: The Series!
Red Bamboo - Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster
And...that's all I got for organizations
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

DinoMaster wrote:Okay, more help needed. What's a good corporation that's appeared in the Godzilla films? One that could become corrupt with power.
So the corrupt baddies? All righty.

Red Bamboo (militarized terrorists with nukes at their disposal) [Sea Monster]
BioMajor (American terrorist group which seeks to destroy genetic laboratories and steal their information and other goodies) [Godzilla vs. Biollante]
Happy Enterprises (money-hungry) [Mothra vs. Godzilla '64]
Marutomo (money-hungry AND deforesters) [Godzilla vs. Mothra '92]
The Saradian government (after G-Cells for their own ends) [Godzilla vs. Biollante]
Earth Union (It's kinda vague, but I think it was their plan to destroy Japan via King Ghidorah in order to restore balance to the nations; so take of that as you will, because I need to rewatch that crazy movie again) [Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah]

...Yeah, I think that's about all the big ones. I think there might be one more in Godzilla X Megaguirus, but correct me if I am wrong. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

For the millennium series, they wasn't really any big bad corporate companies that I can think of, just corrupt government agancies such as

The Japanese scientific branch thing (the name is escaping me now. There are way to many of these things to remember :lol: ) in G2k who did some stupid stuff, but are mostly just over zealous with defending Japan

There is that politician guy in GxM who wanted to make a profit for Japan and whatnot

GMK had none really

The kiryu movies were void of them as well

And final wars is an insane movie...oh and the bad guys are aliens who decend from space, not much corporate espionage going on there
Resized Image

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

How about: C.C.I. - Crisis Control Intelligence? From :g2k:

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:How about: C.C.I. - Crisis Control Investigation? From :g2k:
*snaps fingers

That's it. That's the one I was thinking off. Personnally I'd either go with Happy enterprises or the C.C.I, purely because I like them the most, but thats purely me driven
Resized Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

CCI... Sonuva-- How'd I forget that? :lol:
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Gonna go with Maromuto company, as they've not been in a KWC in... Ever I think.

And if a combination mutant of rat and fish called Deutalios came and fought some soldiers, would that be alright? H-men were in Dogora as part of the human conflict. As it was never really developed, would it be able to hop in here?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

DinoMaster wrote:And if a combination mutant of rat and fish called Deutalios came and fought some soldiers, would that be alright? H-men were in Dogora as part of the human conflict. As it was never really developed, would it be able to hop in here?
But Deutalios is an unmade creation. We don't know the precise specifics of how it works. H-Man, however, is not a scrapped creation, but a legit Toho thing (even if it's unrelated to Dogora). So you can reference/cameo/have a subplot involving smaller characters, just as long as they aren't scrapped. Besides, from what I've heard, Deutalios is a 50 meter monster (compared to an 80 meter Godzilla), so I highly doubt that soldiers would be able to take him out.

Pair of kings.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

KaijuX wrote:CCI... Sonuva-- How'd I forget that? :lol:
Because your a bad fan. Now go feel bad because you are bad! :lol:
Resized Image

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

What's the name of the president of the Marutomo company? Kinda need it for the next part of the story.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

DinoMaster wrote:What's the name of the president of the Marutomo company? Kinda need it for the next part of the story.
Takeshi Tomokane. ;) Hope that helps!

Pair of kings.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Yup, that's what I was looking for. Thanks!

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

What's the name of the Airport in War of the Garantuas?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

DinoMaster wrote:What's the name of the Airport in War of the Garantuas?
Haneda Airport, IIRC. It's appeared in a variety of Toho films (with Varan coming to mind). ;)

Pair of kings.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

This is more of a technical question, but can people have their stories in other writer's verses? I was working on my current one, which would occur in the same story line as K.W.C 147: Godzilla vs King Caesar. It holds neither monster in it, but I'd like to tie it in.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

DinoMaster wrote:This is more of a technical question, but can people have their stories in other writer's verses? I was working on my current one, which would occur in the same story line as K.W.C 147: Godzilla vs King Caesar. It holds neither monster in it, but I'd like to tie it in.
Sure! There's a reason why we have the Official KWC Continuity Thread. ;)

http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23112

It contains matches that are all linked in some form to other matches. So yes, that would be perfectly acceptable to my knowledge.

Pair of kings.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Does Destoroyah drain oxygen from opponents when he grabs them with his tail pincers?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!